Late August-Early September Mummies! Come join me :)

I'm due on 1st September with number 4. After 3 perfect uneventful pregnancies this has been my difficult one and I'm just looking forward to the end of it. Last one for me, I think my body would give up on me if I did it again!

This is my first baby too :) I'm also looking forward to the labour/delivery although I have NO idea why, seeing as if I stand up for 10 minutes and my back starts hurting I feel like it's breaking !! :haha: Ah well, at least I know something good will come out of being in labour :thumbup: x

I was looking forward to labour, but I also started getting scared because I was thinking about it too much :rofl:

Hey girls, can I join? :) I'm also due 25th august with my first, we are having a little boy - Theo :)

Hello all! I'm expecting my first on the 28th august!
Hoping he comes a few days early so that I can get a few nice walks in the sunshine with him! We don't get a lot here in Scotland! Lol!
How are you all doing?! At the moment I spend my life feeling my bump and wriggling baby trying to figure out which part is which difficult lol x

hello ladies, im due august the 27th, having a little boy and hoping to have a water birth if i dont have to have a c-section due to low lying placenter. find out 4th july xxx

Hello

I'm due on September 1st, with a little girl. First baby and terrified but excited. Xx

Hi, can I sneak in a couple of days early??:blush:
This little bundle of morning sickness and pelvis pain - otherwise known as my daughter! - is due on september 8th!!:happydance:
I am actually looking forward to the birth, because I am determined to do it differently this time. With ds I was in labour for over 20 hours, with no progression - I was tired and hungry, and thirsty because they wouldn't give me anything in case I was to get a c-section at the end. I had two top ups of epidural and baby was monitored for most of the time meaning I couldn't move off the bed. Baby was back to back and needed ventouse for delivery.
Sooo this time round - I will spend the last few weeks on my hands and knees to try and keep baby in right position...and I'm going to try and do labour all on gas and air!!:dohh:
Hope your all feeling well!!x:flower:

May I join in? I am due my first on the 4th of Sept and can't wait until I get to meet my baby. So far the pregnancy has gone relatively well and I hope that I can at least enjoy the 3rd tri now. Hope all you ladies are doing well.

Hi girls, I'm due on the 6th of September and cannot wait!! We don't know what we are having but I strongly think boy! Our little precious bubba is an ivf bubba, we were super lucky, we conceived first go after 2 years of trying naturally. Yay. So nice to finally be in the third tri, well not officially till tuesday but close enough!

I am due August 27th but I think there is already a thread in here :D
im due august the 27th too, im having a little boy! cant believe we have only 84 days left! time is flying...

I'm having a boy too! :happydance: That's cute that they are both due on the same day and both boys! I wonder what they will look like :cloud9:

Hope you get your water birth! We don't have tubs here at my hospital, but I am hoping for a natural pain med free labour this time.

Do you have any names picked out?

Hi ladies, I'm the 3rd of september, team yellow and for once I don't even have an idea what I'm having, with my other kids I had a feeling what it was but not this time,

Hi everyone ! :D

I have seen a couple of June Mummy/July Mummy threads for ladies who are very close to their due dates and just felt a little left out :haha: I only joined 3rd Trimester today and I am due on the 2nd September, so I feel that all the other ladies here are significantly further ahead of me !

Are there any other Late August - Early September mummies here in 3rd Tri who have only very recently moved over here ? :)

Violet :flower: x

I know how you feel!

I am due September 3 and it feels like it's so far away. I am always looking for people at the same point in their pregnancy as I am because it's hard being a first time mommy and daddy you have nothing to compare it to and no one to ask!

I'm so glad for others in the same situation and typically everyone is willing to listen, I love it!

I have a growth scan next Monday (13th) and can't wait ! :happydance: we'll get to see our LO again, and he'll be even bigger and more 'formed' this time ! :haha: hoping for some more awesome scan pics :) :thumbup:

hey girls!!
im due the 22nd of august and cant wait for my little girl to arrive!! have so much girl stuff so hope to god she comes out a girl and they where right haha!!:) after first trimester time started flying by for me and now its starting to slow down but im glad i have you all to talk to now that are due around the same tim3. you can always count on coming on here for some advice! take care mommys!! talk soon xxx

I have a growth scan next Monday (13th) and can't wait ! :happydance: we'll get to see our LO again, and he'll be even bigger and more 'formed' this time ! :haha: hoping for some more awesome scan pics :) :thumbup:

i have growth scans at 29(was supposed to be 28) 32 and 36 weeks cant wait to see bubba again :happydance:

Hello all! Im due 26th Aug, baby number 1 :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->