Late August-Early September Mummies! Come join me :)

Hey ladies!!!! Im due 25th August with baby no 1, were team pink :D

Hello! I'm due 10th Sept, pretty please can I join early?! I'm so excited to be *nearly* in the 3rd tri! Xx

Haha, awhhh all these people asking if they can join ! :) Of course you all can ! :happydance: You don't have to ask :D x

Soooo you ladies, are you all feeling well?
I am feeling great as have finished work now and can nap when I want - Shhhhh don't tell DH!
Bump is getting big and a little in the way now.

x

I am feeling great as have finished work now and can nap when I want - Shhhhh don't tell DH!

x

Hi yes mines in the way Im now struggling to moisturise my feet and cut my toe nails! you lucky thing finishing work, mind you im only part-time until July :happydance:

Due Aug 26th w/ my 3rd girl hubbies 1st girl he has 2 sons. We are both anxious to meet her already our youngest is 11.

iv finished work to...so good to know i can finally rest, well other than looking after my other two kids and keeping house clean n tidy. how is everyones backs?? i ask cuz mine is flippin killing....now and then i have to arch forward like im gonna touch the floor...and ill go "OHhhhhhhhhhh" lol

Is it okay if I join you ladies?
I'm due a baby girl September 8th :D :pink:

I'm another 8th September due date *ignores ticker which was on the first date* First time mum expecting a little girl :) So exciting and cannot believe I'm nearly in this forum properly!

Ooooo Id joined the July/Aug thread as I couldnt see this one started, but Im more apt for this if I may join ? :)

Im due 21st August with our first girl and cant wait to meet her xxx

x

Hi yes mines in the way Im now struggling to moisturise my feet and cut my toe nails! you lucky thing finishing work, mind you im only part-time until July :happydance:

Yep and I can't shave legs or bikini line either :haha:
Damn lucky I am, was planning to use my holiday to take me down to part time but I couldn't stick it any longer and I don't plan on going back either!

x

iv finished work to...so good to know i can finally rest, well other than looking after my other two kids and keeping house clean n tidy. how is everyones backs?? i ask cuz mine is flippin killing....now and then i have to arch forward like im gonna touch the floor...and ill go "OHhhhhhhhhhh" lol

My back isn't too bad to be honest, it's better when I've been out for a good walk - but then the extra 2 stone I am carrying makes my feet and legs hurt. Can't bloody win! I get a numb bum and lower back if I sit in the same position for a long time.

x

Hi there!! I'm here 2 weeks early!!! Baby boy due on 21st sept. Can't believe we are nearly there!!!!

Starting to realize, I'm GOING TO HAVE A BABY! lol, i'm now panicking about getting everything we need, before I'm too big and don't want to do the shopping (no car)
I'm also realizing I know nothing about looking after a baby o_O (which I think is scaring me more as all my family are 1000's of miles away) went to an infant/child CPR course on Sunday which has made me happy, now don't laugh But I've also signed up for a course on, bathing, nappy changing and so on, just to make me feel like I have some idea what I'm doing lol. anyone else starting to feel this way?

I have loads of experience with babies and know how to do the practical stuff ... but terrified I will fail with my own baby!
It's normal, don't worry - it seems like you're doing the sensible thing and educating yourself but it'll come naturally I am sure.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->