Late August-Early September Mummies! Come join me :)

I am due Sept 4th!! My back is killing me! It is worse at night and I just can't get comfortable :wacko: I was also arching forward today as it seems the only way to relieve it for a few seconds :haha: I am really sick of work and can't wait to finish in 8 weeks! It still seems ages away though and really don't know if i'll manage that long! Because i'm a nurse its not like I can sit down much :shrug:

Soooo you ladies, are you all feeling well?
I am feeling great as have finished work now and can nap when I want - Shhhhh don't tell DH!
Bump is getting big and a little in the way now.

x

Hi yes mines in the way Im now struggling to moisturise my feet and cut my toe nails! you lucky thing finishing work, mind you im only part-time until July :happydance:

feet??? what are they...do preg ladies still have feet, im not sure mine are still down there, dont see much of them these days :rofl:

Hi Ladies
my back has started hurting more this week, in bed i toss and turn all nite :( and im so glad im only working 3 days per week now as sitting in one position is not fun
Apart from that baby is kicking like a trooper!
x

Hi Ladies
my back has started hurting more this week, in bed i toss and turn all nite :( and im so glad im only working 3 days per week now as sitting in one position is not fun
x

My back's started to hurt more too, if I've been sat down for a while I have to stand up and lean from side to side to crack it ! :haha: Yesterday it cracked so loud, I was scared I'd broken my spine :haha: ! X

Hi Ladies
x

My back's started to hurt more too, if I've been sat down for a while I have to stand up and lean from side to side to crack it ! :haha: Yesterday it cracked so loud, I was scared I'd broken my spine :haha: ! X

eek!! Its the cracking when i get out of bed in the morning that makes me feel like an ooooold woman lol x

Hey all!!

Not sure how I missed this thread!! I'm due Aug 29th, have a feeling I'll go early though due to my GD.

Its my first baby and its a little boy and I'm naming him Aidan Daniel Gregory (2 middle names, my last name isn't Gregory... lol)

Terrified and SO very excited. I'm doing this on my own, which makes it all the more scary, but I can't wait to hold him and cuddle him... and all the other stuff!!

I've got most of the big items purchased, and I've got my baby shower coming up in 2 days!!! After that, I can get the rest of the stuff I need and finally feel like I'm ready for him. I also have my hospital tour, which I think is going to make it all that much more real!!

Hi everyone! I'm due my second little bundle on the 9th Sept! Feel like I'm about to drop already, little man has decided he wants to make me as UNCOMFORTABLE as possible so has moved to a head down position already :dohh: feels like he's gonna fall out. x

Hi everyone! I'm due my second little bundle on the 9th Sept! Feel like I'm about to drop already, little man has decided he wants to make me as UNCOMFORTABLE as possible so has moved to a head down position already :dohh: feels like he's gonna fall out. x

Haha me too, pressing on my bladder so it's the size of a pea and I need the loo ALL the time!

x

Helloo :) I'm due September 8th, can't believe I'm third tri already!

Hello everyone!! I am also in September Sweet Peas thread.. but thought I would say hi here too :wave:
I have two 'official' due dates... September 9th from dates and Septemeber 6th from scan.. they are both written down in my pregnancy notes by the midwives.. so I have no idea what they will consider full term.. :haha:

My back pain is not very bad anymore.. but I am having HORRIBLE rib pain just below my right breast... it is SO painful sometimes....

Hi, sorry to hear that, is baby breech?

My left butt cheek was killing last ngiht, I coudlnt walk up the stairs lol

Hi, sorry to hear that, is baby breech?

My left butt cheek was killing last ngiht, I coudlnt walk up the stairs lol

I don't think so.. I think it might be little feet up there.. but not sure.. it's ouchy though!

sorry to hear about your butt :haha: we sure do get some strange pains around this time don't we!? lol

That's so weird ! My left butt cheek keeps going numb every now and again :haha: I think the baby must be pressing on a nerve or something :wacko: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->