• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late August to September testers - Who's with me?????

finally got my "not pregnant" test after mc so hopefully will ovulate in 1/2 weeks put me down for 20th September

thats fantastic news!!! before u know it you will be in the tww...and fingers crossed get a BFP good luck :winkwink:

Well it looks like Im just starting that dreaded 2WW, I just hope we have done enough and on the safe side will be DTD for a couple days over in case I ov late although with cramps etc I think today is O-day.

Fx'd for bfp's all round!! Xxx

Yey Carla!! Fingers crossed you start a trend :winkwink:

:bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp:

Congratulations!!!! so happy for you both...h&h 9 months...the first two of many to come x

so sorry girls for your losses. i recently had two miscarriages i understand how u all feel. i will be testing this september 10th hoping for bfp. i wish u girls all the best of luck.

AF got me this morning. So upset. :( I hope I catch the next one. Will be testing Sept 26 next month.

Can you change me from 1st Sept to the 3rd please. :)

Oh I'm sorry Sweet Jennie, fingers crossed for next cycle!

Boo sorry to hear about this Jenny- fingers crossed for a September BFP for you x

Here's hoping for more BFPs for you ladies :)

I had a m/c in February at 7 weeks, which had me pretty shaken since DH and I have had a hard time in the first place. But earlier this month, I realized something didn't seem right ... and got a BFP!

This time around, saw a little being with a great heartrate and right on target size wise for 8 weeks! :)

It's tough TTC after m/c, but hang in there!

Here's hoping for more BFPs for you ladies :)

I had a m/c in February at 7 weeks, which had me pretty shaken since DH and I have had a hard time in the first place. But earlier this month, I realized something didn't seem right ... and got a BFP!

This time around, saw a little being with a great heartrate and right on target size wise for 8 weeks! :)

It's tough TTC after m/c, but hang in there!

Congrats!! wishing you a h&h pregnancy :hugs:

Loving all the bfp's ladies!! Wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months!!

I just can't wait to test, might have to do a sneeky early test on 10dpo, although I still have to wait until next saturday, aaahhh!!!

Baby dust to everyone still waiting to test, I hope this is your month!! xxx

I will be 9 or 10dpo 2moro!!!!:wacko: far too scared to test yet am so afraid of getting a bfn xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->