• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late August to September testers - Who's with me?????

Sorry to hear you are feeling down Heavyheart. Sometimes you may need a good cry or as you said just get going. I find no matter how busy I am if I stop and think that feeling creeps up.

Hope you feel better soon :):hugs:

Exactly, it happens to me too. I can't let myself think too much or sadness and doubt creep in. But all that is normal. Before I had my last son I had 3 miscarriages and I was such a mess, inconsolable really. I thought it would never happen and then bam, when I was literally not trying I got pregnant again, and it stuck!

So, sometimes I need to remind myself that I am walking in old familiar shoes and though the road stinks, and my feet hurt, I will eventually get to the destination I seek just like I did last time. Hugs!

Heavyheart, sorry you had a rough day. I think getting out and staying busy always helps me. Definitely could've had a horrible day yesterday, just heard that two ladies I know are having babies due in February next year, same month the one I lost would have been due. Had a cry on the way home, and felt pretty okay the rest of the day.

Hey ladies think I'm out for testing in sept as I am having problems with bleeding still after my mmc. Its been 7 weeks of bleeding now and I did a hpt yesterday, it was still faintly positive. Going to doctors tomorrow as I need this sorted now, I keep getting fobbed of with wait 2 more weeks then we will see what we can do then it's wait a few more days just to be sure! Argh! Why do they do this to us, as if we haven't gone through enough already! :(

Kanga, I'm so sorry. I hope that the doctor sorts it out, I'm sure you will be fine soon and back in TTC mode. Hugs to you, lady.

Good luck Kanga. There is another girl on another forum that is having the same problem, faintly positive HPTs long after having a mc. At least she is being monitored closely and the HCG is coming down slowly. When do you see your Dr.?

Sorry Kanga. I still have slightly very faint positives. I haven't took one in a couple days and I have stop bleeding (the last one was really faint, a squinter). I would think the fact that you are still bleeding you need to go in there and demand some attention. For the doc its easy to say....well lets wait for this and that...but now at 7 weeks. Nope get the help you need and demand something to be done. You are not waiting anymore period.

good luck and let us know how it goes!

Thank u ladies, I really appreciate the support :hugs:

I am hoping I can get in the doctors tomorrow, as they said last week they would do the blood test if I was still bleeding. They are really faint lines, but still there! Pic was from Friday afternoon (sorry about the size)

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/Pinkclaire8686/dd4f61bf.jpg

Ladies im a wreck today...ive been crying non stop for about two hours...me and my OH were meant to BD today as i got my smiley face yesterday...but he couldnt "perform" for some reason when i asked he said im putting too much pressure on him...but then later confessed it is because he sorted himself out in the morning ...sorry if tmi...i just feel so angry with him...he knows that these next couple of days are so crucial to us having a baby and yet he is so selfish and behaves in a way that only benefits him...i just feel so down like all the effort ive made this month taking opks daily reasearching on the internet being excited to see the smiley face...take pregnacare daily avaoiding alcohol and caffine...drinking lots of water...etc FOR NO REASON...now i wont get my bfp...i just feel so down...how could he do this to me...im so upset i feel like i cant be with him...he's not acting like he should be...i just feel like a failure...

Oh patiently, I am so sorry. Have you mentioned that he is not do that anymore during your fertile days? Even so, if he did he should still be able to perform. I hope I am not being too forward but could he have some minor erectile dysfunction? I could be mistaken but most men could perform more than once a day. I only mention it in case that needs to be addressed.

I hope it all works out!

He knows that he shouldnt do that...and he can perform but he chose not too as he said he's not in the mood...im not in the mood all the time but having this baby means so much to me that i would still go ahead with it...its clear he doesnt feel the same..how can he say he wants a baby when he behaves like this...i just feel so down now i wont get my bfp...ive still got ewcm so dont know if ive O'd yet...how can he say he loves me...we also wont be able to bd tonight...argh he makes me so mad...i just cant do this anymore...ive really tried not to pressure him..but i let him know when i see my smiley face and he still cant make an effort...he is too selfish and i dont understand it its breaking my heart...

I'm sorry, Patiently :(. It's stressful for both people in the baby making business. Hugs

patiently I'm sorry he is acting this way, Is he as keen for a baby as you are? He might just be feeling the pressure, have you tried not telling him about the smiley's. I never tell my dh when it's o time, i just push a little more for sex. It is such a hard time for both of you especially after a loss. i hope you can sort it out and get some bding in

Omg, patiently, I am so sorry he is acting that way and did that to you! That is so unreal! I don't understand where in the hell his head could be! My OH was confused as well, not understanding how he could do that to you! Men are so freaking stupid sometimes that it is unreal!

This must be so hard for u patiently, especially after 2 losses. :hugs: maybe he helped himself because maybe he isn't ready to ttc again just yet, have u spoke to him on how he feels about the mc's? Maybe he just scared it will happen again and doesn't want to see u upset about it again, he probably still wants to have a baby with u. It is a hard one as both urs and his emotions about it all are all over the place. Try and talk to him about he feels and see if u can get some bd'ing in this month. Xx

Patiently - I'm so sorry your DH is giving you troubles (as if ttc doesn't have enought troubles of its own). :hugs:

As for me I'm starting to get really impatient - according to the drop in my hcg levels af should be arriving anyday, I really hate this waiting game!

How is everyone else doing on this Monday morning? :coffee:

Speaking of coffee - I know the restictions on caffeine while you're pregnant, but what are the recommendations for ttc?

TXMom2be: I've been wondering about caffeine while TTC. I'm trying to cut it all out since I'm a caffeine lover, but I'm limiting it to a little bit every other day.

I don't know if it matters while TTC, and even while pregnant, people seem to do different things, some cutting out all caffeine, others having coffee every day. Confusing!

Just a quick update for u ladies, I have been to see the doc who has put me on antibiotics in case I have an infection and I have a blood test booked for tomorrow morning, so fx I will have answers by the end of the week.

Good Luck to those in ur 2ww and those about it start it :) xx

I heard that caffiene can effect TTC. That it lowers your chance of conception. But everything effects everything. It also increases your chance of a m/c. I still drink coffee. When I am pregnant I will reduce my 2 cups to 1 cup. I have never had trouble getting pregnant either so unless something changes this time around. But I do think if you are having issues it is definantly worth the try.

Kanga I hope you get some answers soon!

Patiently, I am sorry about your OH! I don't what is up with that. I wonder if he is worried about the affects of another m/c on you and maybe himself. We forget sometimes that they get invested in it too. Either way I think you should have a talk with him. There must be a reason.

So I have O'd at least according to fertility friend. So I will be testing in 6 - 9 days from now. Funny story though for those of you who temp... I woke up excited to temp knowing that if I have another high temp that I have O'd. Hmm but where is my thermomitor?? I had to get up, move things around, getting pissed knowing that this will affect BBT.... Thank goodness I found it and realized I was up 2 hours early anyways. I was about to cry thinking I screwed up todays temp and had to wait till tommorrow!!

Patiently - I'm so sorry that he was being selfish that day. I have made it very clear to my DH that he can't do that while we are TTC (unless my :af: is here). I don't want him wasting any :spermy: If he's in the mood he should get with you. :happydance:

TXMom2be - I hate the waiting game as well. Hope she doesn't keep you waiting too long.

Kanga - Glad to hear that you got into the dr today and got antibiotics. Keep us posted on the bloodwork.

coshea - YAY at least you were able to find it before it was truly time to get outta bed. I also get excited when I think that I Oed and seeing my temp rise. It makes it easier getting up SO early in the morning even on the weekends.

Happy Monday ladies!

Well I'm on CD41 and still no clue what's going on in there. My temp keeps going up and down like my body is trying to O but doesn't then tries again and so on. I've got all the signs but temp is all over the place. I went in for bloodwork this morning so we'll see where my levels are at and this afternoon I have an u/s so I plan on asking them to check if I have Oed or not. Hopefully I'll get some answers by the end of the day or tomorrow. This is just so frustrating not knowing what is going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->