Late BFPs anyone??????

Well ladies currently 13 days late now :/ havent tested today, and probably wont until my doctors on the 15th. Woke up early this morning and needed to pee like crazy which never happens, and as soon as i got up, I got so queezy I had to sit right back down lol..... hoping this is a good sign. To answer the question, no i am not temping, hubby and I just doing our thing every other day hoping to catch the egg lol..... I will definitely keep you ladies updated :) BABY DUST TO ALL!!!

Well ladies currently 13 days late now :/ havent tested today, and probably wont until my doctors on the 15th. Woke up early this morning and needed to pee like crazy which never happens, and as soon as i got up, I got so queezy I had to sit right back down lol..... hoping this is a good sign. To answer the question, no i am not temping, hubby and I just doing our thing every other day hoping to catch the egg lol..... I will definitely keep you ladies updated :) BABY DUST TO ALL!!!

Hey there :) Sounds like good signs to me. Maybe your ovulation was a little off this cycle and if so, you could possibly be pregnant but it's just to early to get a bfp. IDK :shrug: Good Luck & Hope you get your BFP soon!

Hi, girls!! I have some update...
I still have BFNs, but then yesterday I decided to test ovulation, just in case... and it's positive!! So, it means my ovulation is super late and that's why my AF is late. So, I recommend you girls to keep on testing ovulation if your AF is late and you have BFNs... you never know. Well, I am happy with the positive OPK, so I can keep on trying :D Maybe a BFP in 2 weeks... :)

Good luck, girls!

Glad you cause O! My ovulation was a month and a half late!. Fingers crossed for the bfp!

Well, its a sad day ladies:cry:, The :witch: Showed up today..... She was 16 days late!!! So I dont know if this means that my periods are now on a new schedule? or should I be expecting another period i 2 weeks in order for them to be back on track? Ugh so confused:wacko: Guess BD and i should just :sex: everyday after she leaves and hope for the best lol Hope this is our month ladies :)

Hi, girls!! I have some update...
I still have BFNs, but then yesterday I decided to test ovulation, just in case... and it's positive!! So, it means my ovulation is super late and that's why my AF is late. So, I recommend you girls to keep on testing ovulation if your AF is late and you have BFNs... you never know. Well, I am happy with the positive OPK, so I can keep on trying :D Maybe a BFP in 2 weeks... :)

Good luck, girls!

Glad you cause O! My ovulation was a month and a half late!. Fingers crossed for the bfp!

Good Luck ladies! Keeping my fx'd for you both

Well, its a sad day ladies:cry:, The :witch: Showed up today..... She was 16 days late!!! So I dont know if this means that my periods are now on a new schedule? or should I be expecting another period i 2 weeks in order for them to be back on track? Ugh so confused:wacko: Guess BD and i should just :sex: everyday after she leaves and hope for the best lol Hope this is our month ladies :)

You probably just ovulated late... it happens sometimes. Do you temp or use OPKs? Good luck & babydust
:dust:

I'm CD49, have had irregular cycles for 11 months now, before I was 30/31 like clockwork!! :(

Taking vitex, so it another two cycles before I see a difference. Going to go to doctor after the vitex project! :p

I'm sure I ovulated CD34, I got a faint positive Monday morning but its more than likely an evap as I checked too late (forgot I did it!!) and today and yesterday I got blaring positive OPKs...weird.

So I'm in the waiting game, no tests so can't do that, they should arrive either Saturday or Monday, enough time to pass to calm down and wait it out :)

Don't like the thought of conceiving on such a long cycle but better than not....

Fingers crossed for us all!!! Sick of seeing :bfn:s for three years...

I'm CD49, have had irregular cycles for 11 months now, before I was 30/31 like clockwork!! :(

Taking vitex, so it another two cycles before I see a difference. Going to go to doctor after the vitex project! :p

I'm sure I ovulated CD34, I got a faint positive Monday morning but its more than likely an evap as I checked too late (forgot I did it!!) and today and yesterday I got blaring positive OPKs...weird.

So I'm in the waiting game, no tests so can't do that, they should arrive either Saturday or Monday, enough time to pass to calm down and wait it out :)

Don't like the thought of conceiving on such a long cycle but better than not....

Fingers crossed for us all!!! Sick of seeing :bfn:s for three years...

good luck! Hope you get your BFP :)

hey everyone....

especially mandy and christal.....i wonder what happen to all the others....
hope yall are doing great.....

just updating to let u know ....that nothing yet.....:shrug: maybe something is wrong with me ......

my chart looks like af gonna come but not af......

i'm really hoping something gonna happen soon so i can move on.....
thanks 4 listening....

It does look like af is going to come. Which is good so then you can get a fresh start! I know I felt better after mine came. Just knowing things see moving was a relief. I'll keep my eye on you and fingers crossed !

hey everyone....

especially mandy and christal.....i wonder what happen to all the others....
hope yall are doing great.....

just updating to let u know ....that nothing yet.....:shrug: maybe something is wrong with me ......

my chart looks like af gonna come but not af......

i'm really hoping something gonna happen soon so i can move on.....
thanks 4 listening....

Hey! Sorry I been MIA :) I'm not really great with reading charts, so I'm not sure what it's suppose to look like. From my understanding you are suppose to have a drop in temp when af is coming but then again you had a bit of a rise today, so I'm confused about what that would mean. Like Mandy, when my AF finally shown, I felt some relief just from being out of that crazy cycle. Keep us posted :) I hope something happens for you soon. Being in Limbo can sure do you in!

Nothing new here. Just impatiently waiting for my doc appointment on Tuesday. The days seem to be going by soooo slow lately. Ugh!:dohh:

O didn't see that the temp rose a little not today that's good!
When are you gonna test?

I'm sorry that you haven't gotten back on track yet missc . I hope the next few days go suuuuppppeeerrr fast for you so u can get moving. Good luck at your appointment !

hey ladies,

especially mandy and christal....

did test twice over the weekend but was BFNss....and AF got me on sunday....:nope:
yeah...so sorta disappointed and but at least its a fresh start...

so hoping all the best for yall......:thumbup::hugs::thumbup::hugs:

Sorry hun.... but like you said, It's a fresh start! Lots of baby dust to you:dust: Hope you get an early Christmas BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks christal....but i doubt it anyways....my cycles are toooo long for any christmas bfp....gonna continue on my diet...lose weight and continue looking fab..

thanks christal....but i doubt it anyways....my cycles are toooo long for any christmas bfp....gonna continue on my diet...lose weight and continue looking fab..

Sounds like a plan to me! Work it girl! How long are you cycles usually? Sorry if you have already mentioned this in a PP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"