Late BFPs anyone??????

So you haven't ovulated yet? I see its not marked. I know the cycle I am right now it is cd72 and its because I didn't ovulate last month. I finally did on cd61 so now im 11 door and tested negative but I have a triphasic chart so I am still hoping =]

Hopefully you will o soon and just keep bding so u don't miss the chance =]

hey mandy at least im not sure this is my second cycle temping when in the first one the temps i have now were post ovulation temps and had a 13 luteal phase....FF removed my crosshairs.....had gotten up to 18dpo and then they removed it.....i tested recently but was a bfn....so not giving up.....im bding every other day so who knows....just have to wait n c ....

i realize your cycle is also long...the cycle before my last cycle which was 56 days was 71 days.....so hoping it will all be over soon with af or a bfp

Well like I said I finally Od on cd 61 right now my temps are " possibly triphasic" according to FF so who knows. Cd11 and bfn so im just gonna test every day and see what happens.

hey ladies,

jus updating to let u know nothing yet no af and no bfp ....feeling kinda tired of all this now.....currently on cd51

hey christal....hope things work out soon....at least you finding out where the problems exist so u can fix it......

have a schedule appointment with my doctors for something else.....think i might jus squeeze in the gynecologist one time

hey jenna at least af has arrived and u have another chance...

mandy u are so supportive thats reassuring and nice of you

below is my chart if yall want to c it...

looks crazy 2 me....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/hopeful2013//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Tracker

I was looking at your chart again. Are you temping orally or vaginally? Sorry if I already asked this my phone wouldn't let me go back and look

temping orally.....but gonna switch to vaginally when this one is over.....maybe that will explain all the craziness...i will mention that i have been temping vaginally with a different thermometer of course since 23rd but i will jus write it down and that one has been consistently at 36.5 or 36.6 since that day....but orally temps all over the place....so i say if i haven't ovulated already i hope to pick it up vaginally....

The first few days of mine were oral and they seemed more jumpy than after I switched! I think it is deff better to temp vaginally

HI ALL HMMM 29 2 WEEK LATE TOMORROW - PAINS IN MY BACK AND BELLY HAD A BIT OF HEARTBURN THERE THE OTHER DAY- I DIDNT DO A PREG TEST COS THE PERSON I HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH HAS THE SNIP DONE AND I REALLY AM FREAKING OUT INCASE IT COMES BACK POSITIVE ... HOW DO I EXPLAN THAT :wacko:
I HAVE BEEN LATE 2 WEEKS IN THE PAST A COUPLE OF YRS AGO BUT SHE ALWAYS SHOWED UP IN HER OWN GOOD TIME ... I SAID I WOULDNT WORRY AS I HAVE BEEN THREW IT BEFORE BUT U ALWAYS DO...... IM GOING TO GIVE IT ANOTHER WEEK AND TAKE A TEST AND SEE WHERE MY LIFE STANDS AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME .... I WILL KEEP YA INFORMED X:thumbup:

I donno much about men being snipped. How accurate it is or anything. Good luck

hey mandy those .......how u? those temps look real high missy...watch it there....when i look at other bfp charts the temps are usually where yours is.........so who knows......WELL as 4 me i am hoping that dip on the 23rd was actually ovualation and af or bfp will come soon....didnt temp this morning...cause i didnt have my thermometers........

hey mandy those .......how u? those temps look real high missy...watch it there....when i look at other bfp charts the temps are usually where yours is.........so who knows......WELL as 4 me i am hoping that dip on the 23rd was actually ovualation and af or bfp will come soon....didnt temp this morning...cause i didnt have my thermometers........

I know they are so high!! I took a test this mornin though and it was neg:nope:

But with them still rising i cant help but to still hope!!!

I hope your right about your O day, I know it can be really aggravating not knowing and having such a long cycle! I am going to stare at your chart a little bit more haha

i really hoping it around that day....dont have any symptoms really except feeling illl today...a lil dizzy here and there and my aerolas seem more darker....sooo i pray that either will turn up soon......

maybe your bfp is not picking up on the test yet....

i really hoping it around that day....dont have any symptoms really except feeling illl today...a lil dizzy here and there and my aerolas seem more darker....sooo i pray that either will turn up soon......

maybe your bfp is not picking up on the test yet....

I guess we both just get to sit and wait

Hi Ladies, happy friday :)

Wanted to give you a little update on me since I haven't posted in a while. I have missed two periods so I took a frer test this morning and it was negative so there is no way that I am pregnant. I will be making an appt because I must have a cyst, they have similar symptoms to pregnancy including missed periods so I guess that was all it was. I am a lot more sad about it than I thought I would be. Ended up being almost an hour late to work today! So I am going to stop the "trying" process for now, now ovulation kits or symptom spotting or testing or temps. It is a lot on the emotions. I am sure you all can relate! I wish you all the best of luck and cannot wait to hear about your BFPs!!

Wanted to give you a little update on me since I haven't posted in a while. I have missed two periods so I took a frer test this morning and it was negative so there is no way that I am pregnant. I will be making an appt because I must have a cyst, they have similar symptoms to pregnancy including missed periods so I guess that was all it was. I am a lot more sad about it than I thought I would be. Ended up being almost an hour late to work today! So I am going to stop the "trying" process for now, now ovulation kits or symptom spotting or testing or temps. It is a lot on the emotions. I am sure you all can relate! I wish you all the best of luck and cannot wait to hear about your BFPs!!

Awe well sometimes a break is what you need, a little de stressing can do a lot of good for you. I hope you feel better soon and take care

Sorry honey :hugs: I know it's hard. Happy to hear that your making a doc appointment to find out what is going on with you. Take care of yourself doll and hoping to hear updates from you often! Good luck MrsRohner!

Well like I said I finally Od on cd 61 right now my temps are " possibly triphasic" according to FF so who knows. Cd11 and bfn so im just gonna test every day and see what happens.

Good luck sweetie! Hoping this is your month!:thumbup:

Just updating :) HSG went well yesterday. Looks as if everything is clear!:happydance: Had a really terrifying experience an hour after the procedure that lasted all throughout the night, but now I'm doing better and excited to get this MRI and DH :spermy:count done on Monday! Feeling quite optimistic!!!!

Hope you ladies are doing great! Baby dust to all!
:dust::dust::dust:

Im so glad to hear things are going good for you =]] can't wait till u are done with all ur test

I tested today another negative 12dpo

Thanks Mandy!
Sorry about the bfn... maybe try in a few days. Definitely not out yet:) Keeping fx'd for ya! GL
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->