Late BFPs anyone??????

morning to all the ladies how yall doing....

hey i have a question...mandy i think u might know...

ok so over the weekend was great 4 me in terms of temping and i got my crosshairs back:happydance:

now the thing is mandy remember i told i started temping vaginally as well...
well it has been 97.5 or 97.6 ever since i started until over the weekend in went to 98.1 and 98.3 and has stayed there....can that be counted as ovulation...

so i made sure and bd over the weekend but FF is putting me from wednesday if that is the case well then i missed it....:nope:

below is a link to my chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/hopeful2013//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Since its a dotted line there is no way to be 100% if it was that day or the one before or after. From what I can see it looks like that could of been it but im by no means an expert this is only my first month testing. But at least you finally Od!

I am having issues with todays temp. I woke up too early temped and it was lower than yesterday wen back to sleepand temped again in a couple hours and it went u 0.6 degrees! So who knows guess ill be waiting till tomorrow

well remember u have to temp at the same time so if u woke up and have not moved about i guess u can use the later one....i woke up earlier sometimes but just stay on the bed until i fall asleep....

i am so wanting this cycle to be over so hoping this is finally it....:thumbup:

but are u experiencing any symptoms or anything....

I think I am going to chose to ignore this temp, and just wait to see what happens tomorrow, It's hard not to be optimistic though. I temp randomly through out the day just to see lol, I know i cant use them for charting or anything, but yesterday the highest i got was 98.6 and this morning after being up for awhile it was 99.3 I know I am just feeding my obsession lol. But at least I have not POAS again! I am being good about that.

As far as symptoms nothing except having a hard time sleeping , and the most painful bbs that I have ever had, They even hurt from the water in the shower!

girlly u're not alone ....i do the same thing :haha:

yep and the evening before i got higher temps vaginally it was 99.9 and then in the morn when i woke it was 98.1 :haha:

so who knows ....time will tell for us girl

haha I'm so glad Im not the only one!!
I thought i was crazy for doing that,

The last time my daily temp was that high was when my temps peaked at 98.6 the next morning =) so i''m really hoping

Hi ladies! Just updating... Got my MRI results this morning. The tumor grew back so ttc is officially on hold until I find out from my Neurosurgeon what my next steps are. I'm not interested in taking the medications so re-operation might be an option for me if my surgeon gives it the "okay". Hopefully, I'll hear something in the next few days or so. Once I get that taken care of, my next step would be working on the PCOS and my gyno said if I'm still not ovulating then he'll help me with that, also. Also, we got the sperm count done yesterday but I'm guessing that I won't hear nothing back from them for at least another 2-3 days. So, now it's just a waiting game. I'm down for anything as long as I gain a happy and healthy baby in the end. Never lose hope....

GL ladies! I hope you get your BFPs soon!

Awe I'm so sorry that things are difficult for you I hope they get straightened out soon though. I'll be praying for you!

i to am also sorry Christal...jus stay positive ans u will soon win this battle to and at the end of it all u will have your little one....:hugs:

mandy sorry af got u ...your chart was lookin so promising ......at least u said u not giving up...:thumbup:

soon we will all have our bfps:flower:

Nope I wont give up!
This was just a cruel and unusual cycle, I am wondering if it is because i had such a long cycle that my pms symptoms were different/worse. There was absolutly nothing normal about this one.
But as for this cycle I have opks Conceive plus andwe are going to try smep =) not going to miss it this month!

Nope I wont give up!
This was just a cruel and unusual cycle, I am wondering if it is because i had such a long cycle that my pms symptoms were different/worse. There was absolutly nothing normal about this one.
But as for this cycle I have opks Conceive plus andwe are going to try smep =) not going to miss it this month!

fx'd this is your month! BTW... what is smep? :)

Hey ladies! Would really like to join if possible :) I am currently 11 days late for AF but last test this morning was negative :/ Im so confused! I had cramping the day before and day of i was supposed to start, and then just nothing...... Im so confused :/

Nope I wont give up!

smep is somthing i found online its sperm meets egg plan, you start bd'ing on cd 8 for every other day until you get a positive opk, then when you get a positive opk you bd for 3 days in a row, skip a day and one last time !
Hope i explained that well enough.

It's pretty much a fool proof plan for timing sex =) I'm hoping that it works, between that and conceive plus i feel pretty confident! \\:D/

Hey ladies! Would really like to join if possible :) I am currently 11 days late for AF but last test this morning was negative :/ Im so confused! I had cramping the day before and day of i was supposed to start, and then just nothing...... Im so confused :/

Are you temping at all?

Some times we don't ovulate, My last cycle i didn't for one month then finally did, thanks to temping i was able to see when i ovulated. I was on the same cycle for 77 days!

Hopefully you will start soon or get a bfp fingers crossed for you!

Hi! Are you sure you ovulated when you thought you did? If not, af might not be late, you could have just ovulated late. Sometimes, we just have "off" cycles for one reason or another. Also, some women get extremely late BFPs. My last cycle was a bit of a doozy but I found out I had some medical issues going on, so that could also be a factor you can take into consideration. Test in a few days, and if still BFN, I would go to the doc to make sure everything is okay. Better safe, than sorry. GL sweetie!
:dust:

Nope I wont give up!

smep is somthing i found online its sperm meets egg plan, you start bd'ing on cd 8 for every other day until you get a positive opk, then when you get a positive opk you bd for 3 days in a row, skip a day and one last time !
Hope i explained that well enough.

It's pretty much a fool proof plan for timing sex =) I'm hoping that it works, between that and conceive plus i feel pretty confident! \\:D/

Sounds like a good plan! Fx'd for you!:dust:

Hello, hello!!! Here I am to share my case with you all, so we can discuss and suffer together!! Lol... Like everybody around here my AF is 4 days late. I don't chart but I check my ovulation with OPKs, so I am not completely sure about my ovulation day but I believe it happens 1 or 2 days after my positive OPK. I have been using these tests since January and since then my AF shows up 11 or 12 days after a positive OPK. My positive OPK was 16 days ago. It means I am 4 days late... I suppose today it would be 14 dpo, which is not late, but it is for my cycle, you know what I mean? Crazy math... LOL. My period without "help" is kinda long (35-38 days), but the last 3 months it was 28-29 days because I am taking Soy Isoflavone (it's a natural Clomid)... And here I am testing since day 11 dpo, I guess, and only see BFN. No symptoms... No sore boobs... No clue!! Lol... All I can do is wait.
I already went to the doctor in May and all the hormones were normal, no PCO, my husband's spermogramme test was normal too...
So, I believe I didn't ovulate or I am pregnant... but it's hard to believe with all these BFNs... :( Just wanted to share and let's keep posting to help each other. Sorry my bad English.

Hi and welcome! Since you don't temp to confirm ovulation its hard to say. I know how sucky this sounds and how hard it is but just wait a few more days and if AF doesn't show test again.
What is soy ISO? I have irregular periods and it caught my interest

Hi, Mandy!
Soy Isoflavone works like Clomid, but maybe not as strong. But it works for me perfectly, I mean, my cycle is shorter now (28-29 days) and it's been great! Isoflavone, just like Clomid, blocks the strogen receptors in the hypothalamus and it makes our body produce more FSH, which is the hormone who makes us ovulate (just found on Google! LOL). I take it the same days I should take Clomid: I take from day 3 (3 days after my period) to day 7 and stop. I take 100mg per day (50mg in the morning and 50mg in the evening). You can find it in many places, like drugstores or Target, I guess. But I bought mine at GNC and it's working fine, so I don't want to change brands. Lol. Actually, I am thinking now... I went to my country last month and forgot to take my ISO pills and bought some there, which may have not worked very well, that's why I am late maybe?! I am new here and it won't allow me to post links, but look for GNC on Google and then Soy Isoflavone.

I am a bad girl and didn't check with my doctor, but maybe you should ask him first ;)

And another BFN this morning :/ ... I am now wishing I have my period to start again!!

Thank you so Mich for that. Maybe I will have to give it a shot if my cycle continues to be all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->