Late BFPs anyone??????

Discussion in 'BFP Announcements' started by MissChristal, Oct 9, 2012.

1. mandy1229100

mandy1229100 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that AF got you. But weight loss can help your cycles. ! Maybe tgafs all you need and then you will be a little more regular. I need to lose some weight maybe that would help me to!

2. jayceesmomma

jayceesmomma Active Member

Hey ladies, so I am currently on CD14 and have been tracking with OPK's..... Im pretty sure i got my POS yesterday but I want to upload a pic and see what you think? Its my first time using them, so not sure what to expect. This pic is starting the day I ended my period on Cycle day 5. CD 13 looks most pos and today am feeling the slight cramping that im almost sure is O. What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

3. mandy1229100

mandy1229100 Well-Known Member

I wish I could say for sure but its hard to see

4. MissChristal

MissChristal Well-Known Member

Hi ladies! Sorry I been MIA for awhile. It's been a crazy couple of months. I was scheduled for surgery to remove the tumor on Jan. 21, but I found out 6 days before the surgery at my pre-op appt that I was PREGNANT! We didn't even think it was possible to get pregnant while my prolactin levels were so high, but miracles do happen. I just wanted to tell you ladies to never give up and keep your head up because IT WILL HAPPEN! Sometimes when you least expect it! I am keeping my fx'd for all of you wonderful ladies and sending you l