Late December Buddies

BethMaassen

Mom to 2 Princesses
Reaction score
I know there are already a couple of these, but the seem kinda lifeless. SO, I want to try my own.

With my first pregnancy, I didn't want to do the buddy thing, I just kinda wanted to be my own "special little snowflake". I now wish I had a buddy because it would have gotten me through some rough patches.

I am due on December 25th 2015 with baby #2. This baby was a complete surprise to me and DH. We were not trying, we had not even decided if we were going try for another one.

As for symptoms on a day to day basis:
- I get hungry, then the first bite of food makes me feel ill.
- I get full pretty quickly.
- I have some serious heartburn that started only a couple of days after conception, it seems to have calmed down a bit, but still hits everyday.
- I am really tired all the time, it takes a lot of effort to stay awake
- No real food cravings, except for a new one the other day for KRAFT Mac and Cheese.
- I have lost all interest in coffee
- Occasional nausea through out the day.
- Bump is already quite big /bloat (I started with a faux bump left over from previous pregnancy it all fairness.)

Currently - 9weeks First sonogram will be Wednesday May 17th!

Any one wanna be my buddy(ies)?

I'm due the 22nd. We just recently found out we are having twins. It would be nice to have a buddy to talk to along the way.

Hi beth, im also due 25th dec with #2. My dating scan is on thursday, im a little nervous after a big bleed last week but baby was ok at a scan last week.
Main symptoms:
* occassional nausea/ extreme hunger
* fatigue
* headaches
* very sore boobs
* aversion to garlic!
Im on antibiotics for a UTI and having brown spotting but otherwise feel ok x

Hi beth, I'm also due 25th dec with #2. My dating scan is on Thursday, I'm a little nervous after a big bleed last week but baby was ok at a scan last week.
Main symptoms:
* occasional nausea/ extreme hunger
* fatigue
* headaches
* very sore boobs
* aversion to garlic!
I'm on antibiotics for a UTI and having brown spotting but otherwise feel ok x

Hiya Blu! I think I've bumped into you in other threads. :D I am super glad baby was alright last week.. You must be pretty excited for Thursday to come around.

Our symptoms seem pretty similar. I forgot to mention that I got some serious breakouts. I do not really have sore boobs though. They are a bit sensitive, well more so than usual. I still bf DD, they have gotten bigger, which blows because I just bought 3 bras.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->