Late Jult to August BFP?? Ladies come and join! - new name due to ovulation changes

Thanks ELHAYM!! Hoping to have an inspiring story to tell in the near future....

:dust:

Hey ladies!! Not been around since page 2...been trying to have a more chilled out cycle!! Smiley face on my digi just now and ewcm the last 3 days so im guessing its time for the bding marathon!!

Heres hoping my temps go up in a few days...still on for my birthday BFP!!!

Hope all ladies doing well.... any signs of BFPs so far??

x x

Awesome news on the smiley rachelbubble.
I tested today at 8dpo and got a very faint, could be an evap, line. Will possibly test again tomorrow morning.

Awesome news on the smiley rachelbubble.
I tested today at 8dpo and got a very faint, could be an evap, line. Will possibly test again tomorrow morning.

Oh wow!! 8dpo is really early and you'd probably only expect a very faint line now so looking great for you hun!!! Brilliant!!! FX'd for you hun x x :happydance:

My smiley faces have gone now and I never saw a second line on the other tests, hmmm, strange, so I'm not actually sure if I have ovulated or not. Last smiley was on Saturday, but my temps haven't changed. They're actually really high anyway. Can someone have a look at my chart below and let me know what they think? Its really confusing me.

Thanks in advance. xx

So I tested on Sunday :rofl: way too earlier and bfn but then I went back after an hour and saw a faint line....then this morning I used a digital (it's all i have) and bfn so I'm either going to wait some more or grab ones with lines so I have something to obsess over.

TerriLou- I can't tell much from your chart, the temps seem to be all over the place. I would have guessed cd24 if you didn't have positive OPK's after that.
Futuremommy1- Yes, definitely too early to test yesterday! Definitely get some with lines, save the digi's for later.

TerriLou- I can't tell much from your chart, the temps seem to be all over the place. I would have guessed cd24 if you didn't have positive OPK's after that.
Futuremommy1- Yes, definitely too early to test yesterday! Definitely get some with lines, save the digi's for later.

Thanks for looking Stanley, I guess they were all over the place as my hormones were out of whack after the m/c. I guess if I get AF this time, things will look a lot clearer.

I'm all over the place too TerriLou, drives you mad doesn't it? I've still not had a positive OPK! Just want this cycle to hurry and be over so I can TTC properly :D

I'm all over the place too TerriLou, drives you mad doesn't it? I've still not had a positive OPK! Just want this cycle to hurry and be over so I can TTC properly :D

Yes, its driving me mad, I just want to be able to try again for that little bundle. We're so ready for children, its really hard seeing friends having babies all around us. I though seeing the smiley faces was a good sign, but I don't think I can have ovulated. I don't think my temps could get much higher without me feeling ill. They were around this level when I was pregnant in May / June. I'm sure I'm not pregnant already, if I was, I'm sure I wouldn't have seen those 2 smileys on Friday and Saturday. How confusing is this baby making lark??? :confused:

I took a look at your chart Terri and though your temps are all over the place I would venture to say you ovulated on CD 30 which was your first + OPK. I think the positive OPK along with the temp dip indicates ovulation. The only way to know for sure is to have an ultrasound to verify ovulation or a progesterone test. Just my not professional opinion. Hope that helps!

FINALLY GOT A POSITIVE OPK! :happydance:

Please can my test date be changed to the 11th? Thanks :flower:

Uh so... r none of u gonna reply to my post on page 10?????????

Or are you talking about the one where people are saying they are parting this one sticks?

Congrats on your bfp. Wishing you a H&H 9 months :happydance:

As for what they are saying after losing 2 babies personally I don't know if those things would bother me. The people who would make comments to me would only want my happiness and although what they say may not be said the best way I assume positive intent.

But if Anyone were to say something that bothered me, I have no problem making people feel stupid :). I can be mean and am known for my blunt nature :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->