Late July / Early August Summer Bundles

Any more babies?
I have had a couple of stop /start slow labour episodes. Just wish it would either stop or start haha xx

I kinda wish i had no signs as these false alarms are driving me mad!
I guess they will come when they are good and ready :) xxx

Baby Scarlet Dawn born 7am within half hour of arriving at the hosptial. Was 9cm on arrival, gas and air only pain relief. Ouch! 8lb so glad she didn't reach 40 weeks. All healthy :) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 4
Wow congrats honeysuede it just goes to show how quickly things can change!

No sign of labour here :(

Congratulations Honey!! Her cheeks are so kissable. She is perfect. I love the name Scarlet

Oh my gosh honey!!! Congrats!!! She's gorgeous and I love that you went with Scarlet with one T. Guess those stop/start episodes were amounting to something after all! So happy for you, big hugs!

I will be 37 weeks tomorrow just got checked and I and 1cm and thinning out head down however she is measuring 38w3days tomorrow hmmm things r getting very interesting I just ate pineapple and spicy salsa and walking let the labor process begin

Thanks all! :) Scarlet is doing well. My recovery is tough this time but hoping to feel normal ish soon.
Keeping an eye for more babies!!
Xxxxxxxxxx

Monday is my due date. We are moving Monday. My dr appt is Monday. Why do I feel Monday is going to suck? lol. If no baby yet, we will plan induction I'm sure. I feel so very sore down there. Can barely walk.

Congrats honeysuade!! She's beautiful.

Wow baby dust, good luck for Monday! Moving on your due date, that's timing! X

Wow baby dust I hope it goes ok on monday. Were moving on the 12th which will probably be induction date 😧

Just passing by to see how you are all doing!!! Congrats to all the new mamas and little ones hope all is good :) :)

A.J.P. made his entrance into the world on July 31st 2016 at 5:21pm. A chunky monkey at 8lb12oz and 22in long! Mom, dad and baby are healthy and happy as can be.

Congrats marmoset! My first son was 8lb12oz!

I am officially past due. Starting induction Thursday night. Baby should be here Friday

Congrats marmoset!
Good luck with the inductions and the moving ladies!
Arrow - hi! How are thing with you? Xx

Been forever since I've been on! My little
Girl was born 8/6 😊 Had to induce because
fluid was below 2.5 but no epi or meds. Went
in on the 4th at 4:30 pm and was born Saturday
at 5:10 😘

IMG_1915.jpg
IMG_1884.jpg
IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_1582.jpgAwe she's beautiful Jac43 my baby girl was born 8/17 right on her due date was a very spontaneous birth went from 4cm to 10 in only 4 hours! 6Ibs 15 ounces of love she is also 2 months and full of life 😍 Congratulations mama!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->