Late July / Early August Summer Bundles

I love the name Joey!
I am dying of heartburn food was so good until I hit a road block yucky

Hello! How is everyone doing? I am mega busy. Got my 2nd of 4 exams today and revision has been hard as I can't retain info for some reason plus the boys don't like mummy revising haha. Also my novel is out wirh my test readers as we speak eek hoping for good feedback.
I have started getting very painful braxton hicks in the evenings as well as severe leg cramps that wake me early hours and feel like my muscles are being cut :(
Can't believe we are all on the final stretch now, so exciting! I just know this little lad is gonna come early xxx

I'm hanging in there lol heartburn fluctuates on a daily basis like today I ate spaghetti with no tums it sucks that I'm not going to get my nursery of my dreams n thought we would be able to move in our dream house but stuck in a rental for another year n just save save save this year coming up I have been stressing a lot about this these past couple of months n find myself frustrated n huge n cry! These hormones r driving me nuts like crying over the simplest tasks other than that I am hoping she comes early cuz she is supposedly measuring ahead of schedule so idk what everyone else is doing but I'm going to start trying to get labor started at 37 1/2-38week mark I want her out asap n praying she isn't huge!

Hey ladies. Officially 30 weeks as of yesterday! So hard to believe. Getting harder to sleep at night. So uncomfortable. Had a Tdap shot yesterday at my appt. Arm is killing me right now from where I got it. Still looking for a house. Seriously feels like it's not going to happen before baby comes. it's stressing me out a lot. Hoping this baby doesn't come early. I need all the time I've got to get things ready. Haven't bought anything for the nursery bcz right now we don't have an extra bedroom. Feeling so defeated. Ugh

Hey ladies. Officially 30 weeks as of yesterday! So hard to believe. Getting harder to sleep at night. So uncomfortable. Had a Tdap shot yesterday at my appt. Arm is killing me right now from where I got it. Still looking for a house. Seriously feels like it's not going to happen before baby comes. it's stressing me out a lot. Hoping this baby doesn't come early. I need all the time I've got to get things ready. Haven't bought anything for the nursery bcz right now we don't have an extra bedroom. Feeling so defeated. Ugh
I feel the same way my husband can't hold back anymore and wants to buy the big stuff n just leave it in boxes until she is close to being due I am so frustrated that we won't be able to close on a house let alone find a loan to be able to cover for a house everything is going slow and kinda gave up on getting a house and hate where I'm living cuz it's a duplex and just enough room for what we need it for but that's it not enough to add all the baby stuff

Hi! How is everyone doing?
I wish we could move too :( this place is small and damp :(
So we are wondering about the spelling of Scarlett - or scarlet. 1 T or 2? I know 2 is the traditional soelling and 1 is the colour but something looks neater about 1 T.
I feel way more pregnant than 30 weeks. Xxx

Anyone nervous about their pregnancy weight gain I started off at 127 now I'm 159!? They r saying if I continue in this gain I might go into preterm labor or csection she is measuring a week ahead and already gained what is a normal weight idk

I am nervous about weight too. I was 112lbs pre pregnancy. I have put on over 30lb. Wirh my first i put on 4 stone and lost 2 when i left the hospital! Was carrying so much water. I wouldn't worry too much about it though.
Eek can you believe that next mobth our baby's could start making appearances! Xx

I know next month is the final stretch I'm so ready to meet her!

Things aren't going great here. Baby has iugr and is under very close observations. I've had steriods for his lungs and everyday he stays in is a bonus. Docs want me to get to 34 then deffo delivery by 37. However 1st sign of deterioration he's out

It's not been a fun week but I'm glad he's being a fighter.

Currently weighing 3lbs ish. If he makes it to 37 weeks were looking at about 5lbs. We'll unless the bedrest does him some good

I'm hoping but I'm also doubtful. Im not gonna push it. I'd rather pull the plug early than risk him

Ya I would but try and get to the minimum amount of weeks and have them take the baby then

Oh tani that must be a horrible worry for you :( like you say, wach day counts and any sign of anything then he will be out. Thinking of you x

So am still pregnant :happydance: so I got a full week more yay.

Back at hospital for another doppler scan and ctg in the morn, hopefully all is still the same

Everything was good again.

Fridays scan is a full growth scan. Really hoping he's not dropped again

Hi ladies, haven't posted in ages, can't believe how far along we all are now!

Got all my fingers and toes crossed for you Tani. Hang in there little one!

Honey I like both spellings of Scarlet(t), I don't think there's anything wrong with spelling it like the color instead of the 'traditional' name. It'll be beautiful either way!

Baby is doing fine over here, measuring well and we are still team yellow. Unfortunately I have marginal placenta previa (8mm from my cervix at 30 weeks) so unless it moves I'll be looking at a scheduled c-section. I have a re-scan at 35w so we'll see. Fingers crossed, but I'm told it's not likely to move much at this point.

Was quite upset when I first found out as I was so excited to try for an unmedicated birth, but I've come to terms with it now and whatever happens happens. We are planning on a handful of kids and I should be a good candidate for a VBAC in the future.

So that's my update! Big hugs to everyone! <3 <3

Marmoset - I feel you on the birth pain. I had so many 'wishes' on how I wanted it to go. I wanted as little meds and monitoring as possible. I'm.heading to induction / section so I'll be heavily med-ed and monitors. It's sucks greatly but atleast he's here safe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->