Late July / Early August Summer Bundles

Been readmitted to hosp for more monitoring. There not happy with movements and some dips on ctg.

The scan was ok, weight gain was low and still behind at 30 weeks

I was discharged yesterday afternoon but need to go back on Monday for ctg scan.

If anything happens after 34 weeks (Thurs) they'll induce and won't go over 37 weeks

Sending you good vibes tanikins I hope baby holds out as long as he can

Also sending hugs and thoughts tani xxx
I have had a rough few weeks, chest infection, immense c secrion scar pain, extreme exhaustion and bad braxton hicks. This little lady has made sure i kbow she is there haha xxx

I'm back in hospital today. There not happy that ctg is to stable. I'm being monitored over night with the look if going home tomorrow. I have a growth scan on Fri and If there's any change were looking at an earlier induction

Well you are very near to a good stage for baby's lungs being developed etc so an induction wouldn't be so bad if it is what you need. My midwife yesterday told me 36-37 weeks and everything is usually as it should be Xx

I've had the steriod shots so where good to go. We saw him breathing on my scan so we know he can. I'm just ready to be done now

Tani I hope baby boy decides to come soon so you can get past all of this stress and anxiety. What matters is he comes out healthy which I know he will!!

AFM super upset. Was going to start maternity leave July 18 (38 weeks) but my work doesn't start to pay me until baby is born. I have no paid time off saved up. Therefore I have to work up until I have him. Not only that but packing and moving in the process. Really not feeling it. So upset

So baby has played ball and we're set to induce on monday. So in less than a week I'll have a baby :wacko:

How's everyone, any babies yet??

Babydust - so sorry you are upset, that really does suck :( sending hugs.
Tani, he has held on for you until the safe point yay :)
No baby for me yet but a few false alarms. I am almost bed bound :( just want her here soon. Also it looks like our landlord hasn't been paying his mortgage so we could be out of a home soon and we can't afford to rent anywhere around here again. Urgh, lottery win needed for sure. Xx

Any more babies yet?

We're doing well. No medical issues but we're struggling to latch. Were trying to ebm in a bottle to teach him to suck then going on to a shield and then the nipple

https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0277_zpsqbdwjhne.jpg

What a precious pic Tani! He's gorgeous!

No baby here yet! Over the last week I've developed PUPPPS so been mostly consumed with coping with that. Not a fun time but baby is fine so that's the most important thing!

Is anybody else writing a birth plan? I have one (I titled it 'Birth Notes' instead) that is just a few bullet points about my preferences for each stage of labor. Hopefully it will be well received at the hospital!

Tani he is just gorgeous! Awww ��
Hi marmoset! Sorry to hear about pupps :( glad baby is doing well though.
For me a birth plan isn't worth doing as i have to be highly monitored due to being high risk from having the emergency section last time so it's play it by ear for me. Am praying i can do it naturally but any sign of any distress and a section will be done immediately.
I think i have been losing my mucus plug in stages this week. I have a feeling baby will come next weekend for some reason xxx

Tani he's got so much hair!! He's gorgeous!

My little man arrived on Wednesday so he's 4 days old today! Weighing 5lb 2oz!

We are also struggling to latch Tani. He can do it but only for a few minutes and not every feed. Once we've mastered it we can go home x

We're using a shield. My nipples don't seem to be big enough for him to get a decent mouthful

Massive congrats mrs w!! So happy for you! How many weeks were you when he arrived? Was it spontaneous? I will update the front page of the threat later :)Xxxx

Congrats MrsW! So glad everything turned out. <3

Oooh honeysuede that is exciting about your plug! Fingers crossed it's the start of something for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->