Late July-to-Early August Babies

Just my legs, my ankles barely looked different and then my toes looked like sausages! They look ram!

It has settled down a bit now, MW said just to rest... not sure how when i have a 16month old to chase! we are nearly potty trained too! Hard bloody work xx

My hubby loves to refer to my sausage feet and toes and cankles (never mind my legs are twice their normal size). My hands are swollen too, but not as badly. My midwife tells me to sit more often too, but it's hard when the majority of my job is done standing up...good thing my last day of work is next Wednesday (I can't frickin' wait).

I make mine rub my swollen ankles until the swelling has gone :) he really dislikes feet!

I say well you got me pregnant so crack on! Poor lad xx

Haven't been here in a bit...just wanted to update that I think I saw a thread saying izzysmummy has had her baby. Mine however is being stubborn and hasn't engaged yet. I've been bouncing on my ball constantly as a result lol. Hope everyone else is doing good.

hey kmac, i havent been on here recently either. dont think anyone has lol. ive been looking at one of her threads, its on august 2010 babies, im on there too, it looks like she was having pains but im not sure whats happened yet. will see later i guess. hopefully both her and baby are doing ok.

how are you?
update here, erm, well other than being stuck in hospital when i was 32weeks for high blood pressure and bad swelling (water retention), theres been not much else happen. baby has been head down since 28 weeks and hasnt moved back round since then, so thats good. he was measuring 34weeks when i had my 32week scan. my uterus is already fully developed, the sonographer told me that at my 32week scan. so its confused me since. uterus constantly gets hard lately too. oh and the past couple days ive had "period" like aches, they're mild and dont really hurt, but have made me wonder whats going on in there. i spoke to my mum about it and she said it might be where baby is getting engaged....i see my midwife tomorrow so i will talk to her about it and see what she says when she checks my stomach. i have my last scan on 3rd august. i doubt i will end up going full term, with the way things keep going.
ohhh its my birthday on friday (16th), im getting married on 24th and then baby is due within 5 (ish) weeks. :happydance: argh, scary stuff but im so excited.

well im off again, think i should go toilet to check theres nothing happening.... :shy: tmi lol sorry, take care. x

It's my first as well! I'm behind you a bit and I'm due August 3th. I'm currently 4.5 weeks along. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->