Late June Testers??? Anybody want to wait with me?

I'll join! Currently on CD 10. O should happen in the next 3-7 days.

Welcome Annie and Ask4joy!

annie - good luck coming of the pill and using preseed, hope ur :bfp: comes soon!

ask4joy - hope ff gives you cross hairs soon for your o date! :thumbup:

Hi! I'd like to join too! Today is cd3, our 4th month trying for #1 (but current AF is first one since stopping the pill) so hoping to ovulate and get a nice BFP at the end of the month/early July! Good luck everyone. Ps using preseed hope that helps!

Hi Annie! This is our 3rd month TTC #1 and we just started using preseed this month. Baby dust to you!

Ask4joy - Good luck this month, we are pretty close cycle wise this month! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!! So exciting! Could be close to a honeymoon baby if your O gets delayed a bit!

Welcome Bluemoon, Katy, and Jellybaby!

bluemoon - i understand hoping for a little girl! :pink: we love our ds but would also love to have a girl.

katy - i hate when my cycle is irregular, especially if it makes you think you are pregnant, good luck ttc #3! :thumbup:

jellybaby - hope all of what you are using helps you to conceive! :happydance: if you aren't after the 6th cycle are you going to talk to your gyno? mine told me to go if no bfp after 6 months.

Hiya lovely. I have a form to have bloods took this month, to check ovulation. Other than that don't know where to start. Quite scared to think xxx

Ask4joy - Good luck this month, we are pretty close cycle wise this month! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!! So exciting! Could be close to a honeymoon baby if your O gets delayed a bit!

Thanks, m! Awww honeymoon baby would be perfect. He said the other day, "our baby is going to implant during our vows" lol! FX for both of us!

Hi ladies, I'd like to join too! Still new to B&B, this is our first month TTC #1, today is CD10 for me.
Good luck to all of you!

bluemoon - i understand hoping for a little girl! :pink: we love our ds but would also love to have a girl.

katy - i hate when my cycle is irregular, especially if it makes you think you are pregnant, good luck ttc #3! :thumbup:

jellybaby - hope all of what you are using helps you to conceive! :happydance: if you aren't after the 6th cycle are you going to talk to your gyno? mine told me to go if no bfp after 6 months.

:hugs: sending you lots of pink baby dust, hopefully this will be our month to have our girls :cloud9:

Just dropping in to say I'm still here but nothing interesting has happened symptom-wise. Still on 3dpo so nothing to report but sending baby dust everyone's way!

:hugs: sending you lots of pink baby dust, hopefully this will be our month to have our girls :cloud9:

We're hoping for a little girl too.

Hey ladies!!
Can I pop my head in here and join you all?
Currently CD8 (of 25) so should ovulate on CD11 as usual but already getting EWCM! Did OPK yesterday evening which was pretty dark already but not positive. Another few days I'd say, which is about right. Will test again this evening.

I miscarried on May 2ND at 5+5 so this is the first cycle since then. Really hoping for our rainbow bfp!

I'm 25 and DF is 29. Ttc my second but his first :cloud9:
I have a 6 year old DD from previous relationship.

hi there!

i'd love to join you all on your journeys :D

Cycle 6 of TTC#2 (aged 36)

Currently end of day CD6, estimating a 26 day cycle on average , so prob should test 29th of June

Will be using B6, Evening Primrose Oil, Pre seed & soft cups if can do it

Fingers crossed, Love & :dust::dust: xx

Hey sweetie!
We pretty much have the same cycles (down to the day!), live in the UK, Ttc #2 and have 6 year old little girls! Crazy samey!! :haha:

Hey ladies!!
Can I pop my head in here and join you all?
Currently CD8 (of 25) so should ovulate on CD11 as usual but already getting EWCM! Did OPK yesterday evening which was pretty dark already but not positive. Another few days I'd say, which is about right. Will test again this evening.

I miscarried on May 2ND at 5+5 so this is the first cycle since then. Really hoping for our rainbow bfp!

I'm 25 and DF is 29. Ttc my second but his first :cloud9:
I have a 6 year old DD from previous relationship.

hi there!

i'd love to join you all on your journeys :D

Cycle 6 of TTC#2 (aged 36)

Currently end of day CD6, estimating a 26 day cycle on average , so prob should test 29th of June

Will be using B6, Evening Primrose Oil, Pre seed & soft cups if can do it

Fingers crossed, Love & :dust::dust: xx

Hey sweetie!
We pretty much have the same cycles (down to the day!), live in the UK, Ttc #2 and have 6 year old little girls! Crazy samey!! :haha:

haha! Brilliant! sorry to hear about your m/c lovely, hope ur ok :hugs::hugs: Wishing you tons of love & luck! :kiss: :thumbup: I think i'd quite like a boy this time, but would absolutely love a girl too, maybe twins?! can you imagine?! :headspin: :happydance: xx

Hi there. I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage.
I miscarriaged too and got pregnant again right away with my second son. I hope you get your rainbow now too.

I'd love to join this thread :)

Currently 8 dpo. Feeling extremely tired, back pain, mild sore boobs, mild dull abdominal cramps.

My FF chart is in my signature :)

Hiya lovely. I have a form to have bloods took this month, to check ovulation. Other than that don't know where to start. Quite scared to think xxx

well here's hoping you don't need to even think past a bfp this month!

aww thanks! pink baby dust to you too! :pink::dust::hugs:

Welcome Morena, MyStory, and Mrsbrrs!

Morena - good luck on your first month! we have close cds i'm cd 10 today!

MyStory - wow short cycle but at least it means you don't have to wait as long! sorry to hear about ur mc, dh and i had one with our first pregnancy.

Mrsbrrs - so far good signs for 8dpo! here's hoping for your bbt to keep raising and a bfp when you test!

ok so cd 10 and still waiting to o.

did anyone else read about the heart rate post? and if so who else is now taking their resting heart rate in the am? i figured why not give it a try!:shrug::thumbup:

Hiya, everyone! Sorry I've been MIA the last couple days, work has been crazy. I hope all of you have been well!
I have been waiting for my OPK to arrive in the mail (was cheaper for the same thing on Amazon than in store!) and it arrived on the perfect day. If my tracking is correct, today should be the start of my fertile window!
I wish I could have tested in the morning before work; but hoping a PM test is just as good?
Crossing my fingers for a positive on this thing in at least a few days.

Hiya, everyone! Sorry I've been MIA the last couple days, work has been crazy. I hope all of you have been well!
I have been waiting for my OPK to arrive in the mail (was cheaper for the same thing on Amazon than in store!) and it arrived on the perfect day. If my tracking is correct, today should be the start of my fertile window!
I wish I could have tested in the morning before work; but hoping a PM test is just as good?
Crossing my fingers for a positive on this thing in at least a few days.

not sure what it tells you on the opk package but ff has a free course on charting and it talks about lh and opks. it said fmu wasn't what they suggested to use cuz i guess according to ff the lh surge starts early in the am when u are sleeping and it won't reach ur urine until a couple hours after you wake. just read it today but again not sure what ur opk directions say. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->