Late June Testers??? Anybody want to wait with me?

You're definitely right-- I am using the Clearblue digi, and shortly after I posted this I found another forum talking about using SMU. I'd like to test twice a day but not sure how with my odd working schedule, unless I can try and not make a mess in the stalls at work LOL :headspin:

Got my positive OPK this morning!!! Having my IUI done today....just waiting on the sample to be "ready" we will then bd the next 2 days and then begin the dreadful 2ww. I'm sure I'll start testing early lol but af is due on the 26th. I had an US done and there are 2 good sized follicles on the left side and a bunch of small ones on my right, so looks like I will O from my left side this month.

About the Resting hear rate thing...my normal resting hear rate is around 55-65, when I was pregnant but had a chemical I did notice my resting heart rate was in the 90's. I believe in it. 😊

Sweetdreams - i say try it at work if you can! use a cup if needed, i hate the ones that you are supposed to hold and pee on because they are difficult, do they realize that women don't have really good aim!

Lulu - yay pos opk! happy bding!

i found some ewcm last night and we were bding anyhow but yay for fertile cm. like i posted before gonna keep bding every other day till i know i've od n maybe a little after just for good measure. :happydance:

Currently either CD9 OR CD10 out of a 25day cycle (as I'm not sure when to count CD1 from for this cycle seeing as its first since mc) and I normally O CD11 but did OPK this evening at 6:30pm which is pretty much positive!! :happydance: I'm so so happy that I seem to be ovulating after the mc as I was worried about it. I've had so much EWCM for quite a few days now :blush:

We BD this morning, missed yesterday, the day before that evening, and the day before that morning. So 3 times over the last 4 days. And hopefully a few more times over the next couple of days! :winkwink:

Attachments

• IMAG0538.jpg
    IMAG0538.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 6
Mystory - looks like it's almost dark enough and u will be oing soon!

Mind if I join?

I haven't been here in quite awhile, but I am TTC my last baby. I'm on CD 14 at the moment and this is my first month TTC. I'll probably text around the 26th or so. My fiancé doesn't have any children of his own, so this last baby will bring our family together.

Hoping for a BFP for all of us!

No doubt about it, got my positive OPK this morning. Result line is darker than control!! :happydance:
Kinda jumped DF this morning after testing positive and he wondered "why I was being so nice"?? :rofl: :winkwink:

Well this cycle is a strange one for me after my biopsy last month to check womb lining. Get the results from that this week.
I'm on day 12 and have been having a high reading on clear blue ovulation test since day 6. I normally on have a couple of high days before peak- strange
Xx

Fingers crossed for your biopsy results mexx!! How long do you have to wait?? :hugs:

Hey I'd like to join! I'm on cycle 7 ttc #1. CD 13 here. Not sure if I have O'd already or if it's coming in the next day or so. So continuing to BD daily!

Mexx I hope your biopsy goes well!

Mystory, woohoo on the positive OPK!!

Lulu, I hope your IUI is successful!!!

Belle are you doing OPK or temping, or just cm watching?? Fingers crossed this is your cycle!!

This group is patiently waiting for its first bfp!!

Whose testing First?? :happydance:

I'll be testing on the 26th June (13dpo) if I don't crack and cave doing an early test first lol!!!

Hey mystory I'm temping, checking CM and CP. I used to do OPKs but stopped as they tended to turn positive CD 10-11 each month. I had 3 months in a row where I O'd on CD 12, last month was on CD 14th. I've had a little bit of a temp rise, but its not as high as it usually is in my LP, so I'm waiting to see if I'll get a clearer temp shift later on.

I'll probably be testing around the same time as you depending on when I O'd!

Exciting!!!! I got my positive OPK today and have had a high, soft, open cp for the past 5 days with TONES of EWCM. This is my first cycle since MC last month.
Really praying for a bfp rainbow this cycle and needs to be sticky!!! :dust:

We can be POAS addicts together :haha: :test:

Sorry to hear about your MC! I will keep my fingers crossed for you this month!

Got my "high fertility" result on the Cleablue Advanced OPK yesterday! You got that right! It is not pretty when I try to POAS LOL!
Got another blinking smiley on the OPK, but DH and I did the dance yesterday and the day before, so hoping it's okay we skip today. If anything, we will just go back at it tomorrow and again when we get a peak/positive!
Still trying to remain positive, trying more than we ever have before with a few years of no results.
Baby dust to you all!

I am hoping to test in 18 or so days! I am on CD 12 today, hoping O happens within the next day or few.

My_Story, so sorry to hear of your MC, sending you positive thoughts and good vibes! Hope this is all of our special month!

Got in a BD last night around 2am, but am going to have to skip today. My fiancé and I have opposite work schedules some days and we just weren't able to fit it in before he had to leave. He won't be home from work until around 12:30am, and I'll be in bed. I have to be up for work at 5:30am. I hope this doesn't hurt my chances to conceive this month. Maybe I'll just have to wake up when he gets home for a little midnight action haha

SweetDreams - it's all sounding good to me!! :thumbup: A day rest might be good for your lovely OH after all the baby making! If he's anything like my OH then he's bound to be a little exhausted.
We both work full time and currently (as of today) also planning our wedding!! :wedding:

LoveSanrio - I say you should stay awake for some action!! I'm sure he won't complain :winkwink:

I think we have BD enough the last 3/4 days. Think we will probably BD at some point tomorrow too just to cover the O day as per FF.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160612-215724_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20160612-215724_1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 0
Welcome Belle and Love!

Belle - nice to be almost cd buddies with you again! here's hoping for a bfp for both of us this month! :bfp::bfp:

Love - hope this month you get your "last baby"! i saw your signature wow 5 girls! are you hoping for a boy this time? :blue:

No doubt about it, got my positive OPK this morning. Result line is darker than control!! :happydance:
Kinda jumped DF this morning after testing positive and he wondered "why I was being so nice"?? :rofl: :winkwink:

haha :haha: too funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->