Late June Testers??? Anybody want to wait with me?

Well this cycle is a strange one for me after my biopsy last month to check womb lining. Get the results from that this week.
I'm on day 12 and have been having a high reading on clear blue ovulation test since day 6. I normally on have a couple of high days before peak- strange
Xx

hope all goes well with the biopsy and that clear blue gave you good readings!

ok as for me, cd 12 and found some spotting today, hoping it's because i o'd or (highly unlikely but still gotta hope) ib. it's way to early for ib i think and would def be too early for af.

Today is O day according to FF but I think it may have been yesterday evening/night. Let the 2ww commence.... :coffee:

Ya mystory! I think I may have O'd yesterday. If my temp jumps up to 36.8 FF will move my cross hairs

So I'm going to count myself as 1 dpo!

I love how many ladies are now on this thread! I can't wait to start hearing some testing results. I am still awaiting O, it usually doesn't come until around CD17, but I got a random almost positive OPK on CD10 and then they have all gone light since then. So confusing :(

Hi ladies, can I join you please? Today is o day for me, so almost in the TWW. I've ditched the temping this cycle, I'm trying to relax a little!! I'm going to hold off testing till 12dpo (25th June) but it'll be tough as I'm a poas addict so that will be the latest I've ever waited! Luckily my mum is coming to stay with us next week and I don't want to test while she's here - I think she's going home on the 25th, so I'm hoping that will help me not to test!

Unicorn you found this group too!! :happydance:
Everyone here is so so so lovely!
Hopefully we will all be having some :bfp: to celebrate :happydance:

my story - hiya over here too!! Yeah I like the 'late in the month' testing threads. When I see others testing earlier in the month it makes me really want to start testing early. At least here we'll all be around the same time. Really hoping to see a whole bunch of bfps on here in a couple of weeks!

I love how many ladies are now on this thread! I can't wait to start hearing some testing results. I am still awaiting O, it usually doesn't come until around CD17, but I got a random almost positive OPK on CD10 and then they have all gone light since then. So confusing :(

this happened to me one cycle when I started opks a bit earlier than normal. I got an almost + cd9 which totally freaked me out! It went lighter, then I got my full on + cd12. I heard from quite a few ladies on here that it happened to so maybe it's actually fairly common. Don't freak out!

my story - hiya over here too!! Yeah I like the 'late in the month' testing threads. When I see others testing earlier in the month it makes me really want to start testing early. At least here we'll all be around the same time. Really hoping to see a whole bunch of bfps on here in a couple of weeks!

Welcome Uni! I also prefer the later testing threads because then I know I'll be chatting with people who will be testing around the same time!

Welcome Mrsunicorn!

nice to see you again too! :thumbup:

i love seeing people i've met in other threads!

Belle - yay! :hugs: whatever day past o u are, u are still in the tww!

Mystory - go with what you feel is o cuz u know ur body better than an algorithm! :thumbup:

Mnelson - i don't use opks but i usually o like cd 15, 16, or 17 and i think i o'd early this cycle cuz i'm only cd 13 right now and pretty sure i o'd cuz of cm and bbt. i agree with you this whole trying to figure out when you o is confusing! :wacko: (ik it's the wacko smilie but the eyes going in all directions is what it feels like trying to pin point o)

ok for me bd againg last night and will until ff gives me cross hairs! still a little brown which i'm going to chalk up to o spotting, which lines up with cm and bbt, so fingers crossed that we get a bfp this month.

I think we need a list of all us ladies on the thread's first original post and record our hpt results as the time goes by! :happydance: :bfp: :bfn:

Belle: Just noticed we have so much in common, we have the same cycle (I'm CD 14 today), I'm also 27, ttc #1 and have 2 fur-babies! lol

MiBabyhopes: keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Mystory: I think that is a great idea!

As for me I don't think I o'd yet, have had some pain on right side since yesterday and lots of EWCM. According to my phone app I should o tomorrow, if that's even accurate. lol I'm not charting so that's all I have to go off of.

Yeah that's a good idea mystory. I love a list!! Also makes it easier to see who's about to test.

Morena, what a coincidence! haha. Fingers crossed you to O tomorrow!

Mi I also have my fingers crossed for you to O soon too!

Mystory, I also like the idea of a list! I'm hoping this thread sees lots of BFPs this month! At this point I feel like I am over-due for some good news!

this happened to me one cycle when I started opks a bit earlier than normal. I got an almost + cd9 which totally freaked me out! It went lighter, then I got my full on + cd12. I heard from quite a few ladies on here that it happened to so maybe it's actually fairly common. Don't freak out!

Yes! At least someone else has had this before! I don't typically use them that early, so lets hope that's why. I had some watery cm, which is what I usually get around O today, but now I am thinking that it might be from the preseed from yesterday since today was another negative opk. Ugh, oh well. I will keep bding every other day until I see a positive or something just so I dont miss it.

I agree with the list! I would love to see when some ladies start testing! I agree also with the trying not to test early. Every month I say that I am not going to test until 10-12 dpo. I always crack at 7-8, even though I know it will almost always never show anything that early! I need some restraint!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->