Late late late

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
As the title says, I am 5 days late and no af as of yet...

This month has been really odd, to start with, my usual raging pmt symptoms where non exsistant , I tested last on Wednesday and had a really dodgy result so retested and it was negative, I've only just started getting what seems to be, very late pmt (I.E cramps, backache, sore breasts) but without the period , I don't feel pregnant and only now I feel as though I may get af ,🤔🤔🤔🤔

anyone else Waiting for there fashionably late period ??

How did you confirm O? Is it possible you just ovulated later and it's pushing AF out? I had a fluke cycle where I ovulated a week later once...

This month has been really odd, to start with, my usual raging pmt symptoms where non exsistant , I tested last on Wednesday and had a really dodgy result so retested and it was negative, I've only just started getting what seems to be, very late pmt (I.E cramps, backache, sore breasts) but without the period , I don't feel pregnant and only now I feel as though I may get af ,🤔🤔🤔🤔

I too am late. Test says BFN. A part of me has this anxious butterly stomach just like when I was pregnant the first time. I was suppose to get AF on friday. Today is Tuesday, and I have no signs. Will you be seeing the doctor? I have an appent on the 25th but I think I might switch it too sooner.

How did you confirm O? Is it possible you just ovulated later and it's pushing AF out? I had a fluke cycle where I ovulated a week later once...

That could be the case , but I don't think it is , I'm 6 days late ATM, may test again this coming Friday if nothing :wacko:

I too am late. Test says BFN. A part of me has this anxious butterly stomach just like when I was pregnant the first time. I was suppose to get AF on friday. Today is Tuesday, and I have no signs. Will you be seeing the doctor? I have an appent on the 25th but I think I might switch it too sooner.

I hope that bfn turns into a bfp, I hate waiting anyway, and it's even worse when your waiting for a period u don't want !🙈🙈, Looks like I'm gunna have a long cycle I'm already cd36🤔 let me no your out come lovely sending lots of baby :dust:

I hope that bfn turns into a bfp, I hate waiting anyway, and it's even worse when your waiting for a period u don't want !🙈🙈, Looks like I'm gunna have a long cycle I'm already cd36🤔 let me no your out come lovely sending lots of baby :dust:

Wow 36 CD, I can not imagine. I am having butterflies and anxiousness. Anything on you end. I have an appointment Thursday. Unlees AF shows.

Wow 36 CD, I can not imagine. I am having butterflies and anxiousness. Anything on you end. I have an appointment Thursday. Unlees AF shows.

All I have is minor breast pain, and cramps but not as intense as they would be if af was here, but they are very similar!! I'm gunna test on Friday and also pop to see my gp if af is still M.I.A xx

All I have is minor breast pain, and cramps but not as intense as they would be if af was here, but they are very similar!! I'm gunna test on Friday and also pop to see my gp if af is still M.I.A xx
Good luck! Hope uts a bfp...

Thank you, how are u feeling today? I'm still feeling the same but still no af (yay) xx

Thank you, how are u feeling today? I'm still feeling the same but still no af (yay) xx

No af still. Butterflied for 3 days
Have a appt today. Gyno tommow

Good luck with that , have u taken anymore tests?, do you feel as tho your af could come? this feeling is so confusing ain't it?! , if I'm bfn Friday I will be in a awful mood 🙈🙈

Good luck with that , have u taken anymore tests?, do you feel as tho your af could come? this feeling is so confusing ain't it?! , if I'm bfn Friday I will be in a awful mood 🙈🙈

No symptoms. Usually i get back ache and dull achy feeling in my abdomen but nothing.

No symptoms. Usually i get back ache and dull achy feeling in my abdomen but nothing.

Fingers crossed for you!!

Hey. Went to see my pcp. They ran utine obviously it was negative. They ordered blood work. I will do that tomorrow. After all this, i feel like AF is going to come. Tomorrow is my yearly gyno appt. So i will speak to her about it tomorrow. Im frustrated, because I had a mc in October. Im scared. They they told me my blood pressure was high. Well i can tell you why! How are things with you guys. I hope this is a BFP and not my AF playing with me. If its my AF their are going to be changes made mentally and physically

I'm sorry to hear that!, it's like one big roller coaster🙄, I hope my af ain't playing with me too , I will be really upset if I get af !, I'll be 9 days late come Friday, aslong as af stays away that is , I just made another thread l, because like you I have af cramps and a late period, and all the ladies who responded have said that was a pregnancy symptom for them, (cramps, no blood, late test) so we r both in it till af crashes the party, I'm praying she stays away!! 🚫❌

Skye_1212 how are you feeling ? Hope you ain't having a bad af , do u have a plan of some kind for next month? Or you just gunna go with it ?, AFM I'm still waiting but woke up with backache this morning , I'm testing tomorrow and if it's neg I no this is just one BIG messy cycle, and will discuss it with my gp xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->