Late May testers?

Yay Jamie!!! 13dpo myself and testing tom morning hoping for a bfp. Only thing I noticed was tender/sore boobs for the past week or so but so many symptoms are for both pregnancy and period.

Some advice please,

I'm currently 14DPO. My LP is usually 12 days, but one of my first cycles it was 15 so FF has put today as AF due and testing day.

Yesterday I started Metformin and had some brown spotting. I don't usually spot before AF. I have read you can spot on Metformin so maybe it was that. I haven't had any spotting today.

My temps are still high and my chart went triphasic on 9dpo. I usually get a good dip before AF. I also don't feel like AF is about to start.

I tested this morning with FMU, but it was a faulty test and nothing came up in the window. I took another test mid afternoon, BFN.

Any ideas or advice please?

I would suggest to use first morning urine and test every other day til af shows because fmu has the most hgh for the test to pick up and every other day because hgh levels double by then if u r pregnant and ik it's hard but try not to stress because that can throw off ur cycle.

Sorry Ask4joy, I'm out too!

Spotting more heavily today. AF might be here a day earlier than expected. I think FF may have miscalculated my O date by a day

I tested this morning with my fmu and a cheapie test from Walmart... And I got my :bfp: !!!! After breakfast, I tested again with a digital test (with weeks estimator). According to the test, I'm 2-3 weeks!

Yay it's great to see another BFP!!! Thank you everyone....I'm praying this one sticks with me this time!!! My kids want a baby sibling soooo bad

Yay it's great to see another BFP!!! Thank you everyone....I'm praying this one sticks with me this time!!! My kids want a baby sibling soooo bad

Congrats ladies! H&H 9 months!

10DPO no cheap tests...desperation stupidly made me use the digi! BFN obviously!!!

:(

Sorry Ask4joy, I'm out too!

Spotting more heavily today. AF might be here a day earlier than expected. I think FF may have miscalculated my O date by a day

oh no belle, i was hoping it was ib :cry: sorry to hear it's gotten heavier.

i hope so too, and if you don't mind i'll pray for you too. i know how hard a loss like that can be.:hugs:

BelleNuit, sorry you're out this cycle. I noticed that FF puts my O day where my temp starts to increase but I've felt that I o the day before and just have a slower rise. I noticed it did the same sort of thing on your chart and wonder if you feel the same way?

Hey weebles, I'm thinking I may have O'd a day earlier, but will see when I get AF. I fairly consistently have a 13 day LP.

I've been looking into low progesterone symptoms and I think this is my problem. It's uncanny how many of the symptoms I have, premenstrual spotting, poor blood clotting, severe mood swings & anxiety before AF, headaches and migraines before AF, changes in appetite, extreme fatigue (who goes to bed at 8pm regularly for 1 week out of every month?), weight gain (I've never had problems with this before), breast tenderness and pain prior to AF, acne & obviously difficulty conceiving. The mood symptoms alone are pretty severe for me and have been for several months now. My PMS has never been this bad. I'm going to get it checked.

I worry about low progesterone too and have quite a few of those symptoms as well, usually that is. Some months are worse than others. This is a good month as far as symptoms go (so of course I can't help thinking its a preggo symptom) but I usually get spotting, mood swings, and breast tenderness. The spotting has always concerned me the most as before I conceived I never spotted. When I went to get checked for it they never tested hormones or anything because I wasn't ttc.

I've done a lot of Internet searching on success stories with spotting and there are loads out there. Reading them made me feel better about it, just so I didn't stress too much about it. Most women who spotted didn't spot when they got their BFP but there are plenty who spotted like they usually did too. I'm all for getting things checked out but it's not all doom and gloom either. GL!

Thank you Weebles! That helped remind me that in all likelihood I will eventually have a baby at some point.

Hi ladies, me again, sorry to bother you. TMI but idk who else to ask. You all seem pretty helpful thank you. Today I had a huge clot when I wiped. I haven't had clots like that in years. Do you think it's possible I had a cp?

Hi ladies, me again, sorry to bother you. TMI but idk who else to ask. You all seem pretty helpful thank you. Today I had a huge clot when I wiped. I haven't had clots like that in years. Do you think it's possible I had a cp?

probably not, early on in pregnancy the baby would be teeny tiny and barely noticeable on ultrasounds even. plus most cps show a bfp and then show bfn later. i've also had some large clots here and there throughout my life even before i could possibly be pregnant.

13dpo BFP only symptom is tired

Attachments

• 20160530_122533.jpg
    20160530_122533.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 12
I can help getting excited about it too MiBabyHopes! I tested today with a FRER and it was negative but FF can't make up its mind when I ovulated. Cd 18, 20 and 22 all get crosshairs depending on which detection method I use so I'm anywhere from 8-12 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->