Late May testers?

Krissie I think we're o buddies, I o'd monday too! I get o pains but they're usually for quite a few days so it doesn't help me actually pinpoint ov. I wouldn't worry about the opks, I think your temp increasing is the most important thing.

Bumble - your chart is looking fab!! You are very good to be waiting till Monday to test - I struggle to make it to 11 dpo!

Krissie I think we're o buddies, I o'd monday too! I get o pains but they're usually for quite a few days so it doesn't help me actually pinpoint ov. I wouldn't worry about the opks, I think your temp increasing is the most important thing.

Bumble - your chart is looking fab!! You are very good to be waiting till Monday to test - I struggle to make it to 11 dpo!

Yay!!! I would love a buddy to wait it out with.

I agree I am more interested in my temps. I had a very distinct increase Tuesday into my post o normal range so I am really think that was it. I am waiting for tomorrow to confirm but I never get temps that high without o and especially not two days in a row.

I did get some ewcm yesterday but its back to creamy today so I don't know what to think of that. My body is probably confused lol.

Hey guys, I'll be testing in the 26th so would love to wait this 2ww out with you. Currently 3dpo and alreasy dying to test, but I'm going to try and wait until af is due. I only have a 10 day lp at least so not long to wait!

Hey Taz! Running into you all over this week. Keeping my fx for you!

10 day lp seems short. Your doctor hasn't offered anything to lengthen it?

Krissie it is short and I'm convinced it because I have low progesterone and why I keep having chemicals but my consultant won't listen to me when I ask for tests. It's so infuriating!

Taz, I can't believe they won't do a blood test for you. That's ridiculous! Have you enquired about getting it done privately?

Can I join too? I ovulated last Sunday and AF is due the 29th. I'm not sure when I'll test, I'll probably try hold out until 12DPO. My chart is a slow rise this month so I'm not expecting much.

If no BFP this cycle then I'll be starting metformin.

Mrs unicorn it's because when they last tests, well over a year a go though, it was okay. Obviously things can changel thought but my consultant just won't listen. When I tried to show him my charts etc he wouldn't even look at them. I have an appointment in July so if he won't listen I think we may just pay for a private blood test x

Thanks! However I caved today... Bfn :nope: I'm 11dpo, I'm expecting around Monday.

PrincessTaz that's shocking that your consultant wouldn't listen to you, can you change Drs?

oh bumble I'm sorry. I have seen people get a bfn at 11 dpo and go on to get a bfp. Although, I rule myself out at 11 dpo too so I understand. I'll keep everything crossed for you. x

oh bumble I'm sorry. I have seen people get a bfn at 11 dpo and go on to get a bfp. Although, I rule myself out at 11 dpo too so I understand. I'll keep everything crossed for you. x

Thanks hun, I feel ok about it at the minute. Will see if AF arrives on time then I'll at least have one proper cycle under my belt and know what's going on etc :) x

Sorry about your bfn bumble. Still early though!!

Taz- that is ridiculous to not listen to you. Have you considered natural progesterone cream to see if that helps? Its a much lower dose but could help you get a sticky bean.

Afm, ff gave me crosshairs. :wohoo:

Yeas Krissie I did start using the progesterone cream this cycle and hoping helps x

Sorry about the bfn bumbleberry, I hope it's just too early yet x

Yeas Krissie I did start using the progesterone cream this cycle and hoping helps x

I use it and have found it really helpful. I know it works because I can use it like prescription progesterone and it will bring my period on a couple days after I stop taking it.

I am taking it this cycle since I did it with DS until 12 weeks with no problems. I did not do it in February and had a chemical. I can't help but wonder if I should have. So this time I am.

This tww is going to kill me I think. I am so bored at work right now that I am obsessing about it. :wacko:

I'm the same krissie. So bored at work that I'm starting to symptom spot and comparing them to my bfp cycle :dohh:Roll on the weekend!

Hi ladies, may I join you? I'm on cd 20 but I have a short cycle 26-27 days and according to my app I ovulated on the 14th, but I got to thinking with a short cycle I may have ovulated sooner. I don't track with opks or temping so I'm not positive when. But af is due 5/27. Starting yesterday my boobs seemed a lil off and today they are definitely sore. My bf was lying on me and it actually hurt I had to make him get off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->