Late May testers?

No not really, had a few twinges and pains yesterday but that's not at all uncommon. Noticed more cm than usual but again that isn't taht strange. Have you? X

I'm holding out til af is late I HATE seeing a negative and since we are ntnp I'm not in obsessive mode yet lol. All my symptoms are gone except I really want a couple of random foods but it could just be nothing. Fingers crossed for everyone!

Anyone else getting food cravings.. but as soon as it's in your hands you don't want it?
Chocolate chip cookies... well I just used the last of the eggs. So Eggless Cookie Dough Truffles it is! And then.. blech. :sick:

I have started spotting today. AF will arrive tomorrow. So I am out.

Fairy I'm sorry :hugs: :hugs:

Raett no food cravings here really, I'm have no symptoms at all so far. I have been a little moody and emotional but I'm like that coming up to af anyway so who knows...

7dpo today and itching to test, gonna try and hold out until Tuesday at least but I have no will power. I don't have many tests though so hoping that stops me, I only have 3 cheapies, 1 frer and a digi x

So sorry fairy :hugs:

:lol: reatt

Taz I'm like that so from now on I'm not getting any tests in, it's easier!!

Welcome to the new ladies :)

Afm 14dpo, temps back up, no cramps and no spotting which I usually get before AF which is due tomorrow.

Hi all can I join? I'm due for af next Sunday. Currently 7-9dpo. According to my app I ovulated on the 15th but according to my painful ovulation I ovulated on the 13th. I'm holding out the best I can but I my test Friday. I really am going to try to wait until Sunday though. I only have a clear blue digi so I don't want to test too early.

So sorry Fairy!

Raett- I've actually been craving ice cream, I don't typically like sweets so that's new.

I still have the pinching sensation on my lower right side which I've never felt before. I also have some pretty severe nausea, a nose so stuffy I can hardly breathe and I'm so tired that I just feel like a shell of my former self. If these are pregnancy symptoms I hope they are temporary.

Welcome to the new ladies.

I'm not itching to test so that's a change. I have quite a few ic so I'm hoping to hold off until Wednesday at 9 dpo. I also have 4 frer and 1 digi. So I'm well stocked.

No strange cravings here. But I have a horrible backache and hip pain.

Can I join ladies, 11dpo today af due Wed not itching to test. Been disappointed so much 😫. This cycle was a complete surprise, first cycle off clomid. Haven't oed on my own in over 3 years SURPRISE I did this cycle this was our break month and with out the clomid. A little hopful this month had a big temp dip at 6 dpo and jumped back up at 8dpo and vomited at 10dpo and couldnt keep dinner down. Wishing a bfp for u ladies!

I think I'm 4 or 5 DPO at this point, with AF due June 2. This is our first attempt at TTC. I'm hopeful, but I also missed a few days of checking my BBT so I have no idea if I ovulated when the app said I did (especially since I just went off BC earlier this month). And I feel as though I've used WAY too many abbreviations in this post, but I know what all of them mean, so I'm feeling good about that at least! :)

Hiya and welcome to all the newcomers :hi:

So I'm 8dpo and the urge to poas got the better of me, a stark white bfn! I feel out this cycle as my temps have already started dropping, will keep testing until af though lol

IMG_20160523_065408.jpg

8 DPO is mega early so I'll keep everything crossed for you Taz! X

So my temp stayed high again and AF is due today so I thought I might use my last test, why not! I last tested at 11dpo, with an early superdrug test and I had a stark white bfn. Tested today, with the 2nd early superdrug test in the box, I'm 15dpo and... BFP!!!

I'll post pic in the PT section.

I'm still in shock I think as I was certain I was out as I just don't feel much as the moment.

bumble amazing!! congratulations!!! I'm going to head over to the test section now!!! xxxx

Congrats here too bumble!!

Taz, 8 DPO is waaaaaay too early to feel out. You may not have even implanted yet!

Uni, are you not temping anymore?

1 or 2 DPO here, and not so great BD coverage thanks to a YI. Hurray... FX for my other late May ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->