Late May testers?

Ill join in!! I o'd late last night/early this morning. I felt a pinch last night and a little crampy this morning. it is my first O since MC 3/24/16 so im super excited. we DTD sunday and last night so I think im good as far as that goes. I have so much EWCM its ridiculous and cervix is wide open. unlike last month where it was annovulatory and no cm or cp difference to mention. this time im full blown fertile :happydance:

Those are great signs Jami!!

I did not get fertile cm until after o this time. Which is very unusual for me. But we would like to sway girl and that is suppose to help so I guess that worked out.

that's so funny it worked out since youre trying for girl cause almost the same thing but opposite happened for me. I was certain I was gonna be anovulatory again so I didn't even try to go out of my way to DTD. we did it sunday just for the heck, then last night. I had all the O symptoms last night and today so I checked me fertile calendar...which I haven't been doing cause I stopped obsessing and gave up...and it said since my LMP was 5/3 I should O 5/18. yesterday, which I think I did. it also said best days to DTD for a boy are sunday and yesterday...which by accident we totally did! guess its in the stars for us to get what we want :thumbup:

Yeas Krissie I did start using the progesterone cream this cycle and hoping helps x

I use it and have found it really helpful. I know it works because I can use it like prescription progesterone and it will bring my period on a couple days after I stop taking it.

I am taking it this cycle since I did it with DS until 12 weeks with no problems. I did not do it in February and had a chemical. I can't help but wonder if I should have. So this time I am.

This tww is going to kill me I think. I am so bored at work right now that I am obsessing about it. :wacko:

Krissie I used it before and my period still came band on time with a 10 day lp. I was rubbing a little on my wrists morning and night so not sure if I'm using it correctly x

Hi ladies! I'm brand new here but have been lurking for-ev-er. :shy:

I'm due for af on the 25th, but probably won't be able to resist testing before then...

Welcome cuz, Jami and cheese!

Urgh I'm so annoyed with my temps. What's with the almost flat line? I had this the cycle of my mc but put it down to it not being a proper cycle. They were almost flat, in the same temp range as now from 1-7dpo then shot up at 8 DPO, then the slow decline began. I've never had a cycle do this before, I hope the mc hasn't messed something up. I'm thinking I might not temp next cycle, just opks, it pisses me off and freaks me out when things don't look how I want them to!

Hi everyone, I would love to join in. I'm 3dpo and really bad at testing early. I got some ebay cheapies so will probably start testing at 8dpo

Welcome cheese and cupcake.

I'm terrible of waiting too. I was 3 dpo yesterday and considering it. :dohh: I'm going to try to hold out until 9 dpo.

Hi all :)
I'm 4dpo and AF is due on May 29.

I took clomid this month and had a trigger on monday and they want me to do some pregnyl injections tomorrow and tuesday so I won't be able to test for a while as I will get false positives. I'm thinking I will just wait for AF.

So this is where all the may testers have gone! I'd like to join! AF is due May 31, so I will just squeeze in under the wire for May testing!

Welcome ladies!! Fx this is our lucky month! I cannot believe its already the 20th.

Mrs unicorn my temps sometimes do taht which is rare because usually they're erratic. Ive always thought that it must be because I've had a really restful sleep and the temp conditions in my room must have been the same. I must always admit when I get 2 in row I worry my bbt is broken so dip in hot water lol. I do see lots of temps on ff with days of the same temps.

I'm so desperate to test already, my stash of pee sticks are calling my name ever so softly lol. Roll on Wednesday!

May I join ladies ?
I will be testing on Wednesday too.
:dust:

Hi Fairy :hi:
Well be testing buddies lol, what dpo will you be by then? X

I'd love to join! Not sure which day I O'd but I am currently CD 21 and AF is due May 28th. I had what I hope to be ib. I had some light pink spotting 2 days ago but it only lasted one full day. My bbs are sore but that's pretty typical for me right before AF. Really hoping we got a sticky bean this cycle! Good luck to everyone!!!

Hey Beejing :hi: really hope yout af stays away :)

Fairy I wish I had the willpower to wait to test although my lp is only 10 days so would never get the chance to poas at all I don't get a cheeky one in at 10dpo lol x

Beejing that seems right time for IB. Can't wait to see your test. Good luck. :)

Do you have any symptom Taz ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->