Late Period + No BFP = Come Join The Limbo-ers!

Good luck everyone.

I am now 2 days late - my cycles are normally 25 days in length (and seldom vary by more than 1 day from this). I have had a lot of symptoms this month though have discounted a lot of them to other things since we are not supposed to be TTC yet (I am waiting for a pump as I am a type 1 diabetic but am not on any birth control)

I have felt faint at times, very bloated, had pains in my abdomen that I never get (not from ovulation and not from PMS) as well as some cramping which I also never get unless AF has actually started, I have none of my usual signs of PMS this month and I normally have PMDD (in fact my husband has commented that I have been more pleasant than normal), am very tired (though this is normal) and my sugars have run much lower than normal this month and have not had the expected increase that I usually get after ovulation. I also have had no spotting and usually spot for 2-3 days before my period starts.

The only other possibility I can think of is that I ovulated late this month as because we are not TTC I have not been tracking my cycles - have considered getting out the thermometer so I can see if and when there is a drop even though it is so late in my cycle now.

I posted earlier this week and wanted to update you guys that after almost two months we FINALLY got a POSITIVE test!! xx

Attachments

• 1030130651_opt.jpg
    1030130651_opt.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 0
Congrats! Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy - wow that took a long time for a BFP - you must be so happy and relieved.

I'm hoping it doesn't take me that long! Friday will be 1 week late for AF and no sign of her yet, I'm retesting then and hopefully my wait is over! :p

Congrats! Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy - wow that took a long time for a BFP - you must be so happy and relieved.

SO relived I just pray all goes well! I was literally going crazy.. I thought I had totally lost it!! Thank you very much Tanikit!!

Biscuit, I am praying your wait will be over too... my wait was just MEAN! I told my husband i'm pinching this baby when we finally meet LOL!

Best wishes ladies and I look forward to reading your updates!

3 days late now - I started getting very irritable yesterday though which is usually one of my earliest PMS symptoms so AF may appear in the next 5-6 days which would make it super late for me. Still no spotting which I usually see 2-3 days before AF starts.

Biscuitgal your chart looks good - hopefully tomorrow you'll get your BFP!

fingersxd - eek! Good luck!

As for me - my temp was super low this morning, 97.3 - I adjusted it for 1 hr because it was taken very early, which gives me a 97.5 (right on or above cover for some of my trackers, just below on FF) to be honest, I'm not sure any coverline is right because I estimated my pre-O temps since I wasn't tracking that early, but they are based on what I have usually tracked before pre-O which is like 97.2-97.5

I was also very cold this morning, so I'm not sure what to think. No spotting yet, but the next day will be VERY telling. Gonna test tomorrow so fx!

fingersxd that is a long wait - hopefully it will end soon.

Biscuitgal good luck for the testing tomorrow - hoping AF stays away.

I have had some vague back ache today, still a bit bloated, nearly vomited when I changed my DDs nappy (though I have been feeling very nauseous when my sugars have been low which has been a lot lately) and have been very tired today (probably because DD kept us up a lot) I have never had to track symptoms AFTER AF was due - got my BFP with both girls the day before AF was due.

How is everyone doing? Biscuitgal did you test?

4 days late today. My sugars are starting to rise now and I will have to increase my insulin, but I am also getting a cold and that could be doing it too, been very moody - up and down a lot and so tired I didn't really get going til late this morning. I have decided to test 4 November if still no AF.

I had a dud test apparently, went out and got more, tried to pee on one of those and it came BFN, although I'm wondering if I didn't give it enough urine to go from... :/ Since I had already peed at 5am... I dunno. Test strips coming by UPS today so I can test more without it being as expensive, still no sign of AF.

Ah, sorry about the dud test and the BFN afterwards. Guess you are still in limbo but its good no AF yet. Are you going to do another test when the tests arrive?

Yep, I figure I'll use the strips maybe every other day until something happens.

I also talk to my Dr on Monday (phone consult for other lab results) so I'll ask her, too, if I don't see AF by then.

I'm starting to wonder if that one day when I had some bleeding it was actually just the shortest period ever (and a week early?), but if so my temps have been abnormal as well... but if that's the case somehow, then I'd be ovulating sometime next week, so I can use the ovulation test strips I'll be getting too??

Hey everyone!!

I needed to vent and hopefully get some advice!!

I'm going crazy here! My periods for the past year and a half almost two years, have been regular to the day! But this month (October) I had a weird period that came 3 days early and barely lasted a day and a half, I had minimal cramps and some bleeding. But this is far from normal for me! Normally with the witch, the first day I have excruciating cramps where I can barely function and the bleeding is super heavy (sorry TMI!)

I haven't had any super symptoms such as morning sickness, but I have had a pulling feeling in my abdomen, and tender sore BB's which never happens with AF either. I tested after that "period" and it was negative. Waited another couple days after my real period date and it was negative too. I tested two days ago when I was 9 days late and that was a BFN!

I'm going crazy and IDK what to do except wait it out to see if she rears her ugly head in a few weeks. Fiance and I did the Baby dance multiple times the week of ovulation so pregnancy is highly possible. Any advice or similar stories would be helpful, as of today i'd technically be 11 days late. I know i shouldn't get my hopes up, but being early has never ever happened and something is just telling me I might be. What do you guys think?

I'm in the same boat, girl - just tested today one week late and nada. :p

Have those of you more than 10 days late for AF been tracking CM as well - has it changed at all? I am asking because mine has not been normal lately and seems to change a lot. Also jwrobel0119 if that was your period then you should be entering your next fertile season again soon depending on how long your cycles are - maybe that could give you some idea too. I don't know - I am trying to think about any options right now. Otherwise just keep testing - hopefully you will have a BFP soon.

Still getting nauseous morning and evening which is strange as I have not felt nauseous with other cycles before. My sugars decided to do the exact opposite of what they have done for weeks and I did nothing to cause that - maybe they are just being weird too. Still no spotting, some back ache.

Looking to join your lovely group.. but hopefully not for long! This limbo sucks! I am 16dpo today.. AF should have come yesterday or today. Usually before AF I have really bad cramping/back pains for 24 hours prior.. Nothing yet. I've been tracking my CM and CP.. my CP was really high and now it is tilted back. When I try to feel for it I hit the side.. It hasn't always been like this. It's bizarre. Also, this is my first month off BC. Had my withdrawl bleed Oct 4-7.. last time I tested was Tuesday and it was a BFN. Didn't use FMU though. But I had a clear line on a FRER which was bizarre.

I'm going crazy. Not sure what to do.. or when I should test again.. This all so new to me.. trying not to get my hopes up but I want my BFP so badly. Hubby and I BD'd almost every day after Withdrawl and before O..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->