Late Period + No BFP = Come Join The Limbo-ers!

I had my scan. Left ovary is fine. Right ovary has what looks like polycysts but the woman said they didnt look 'classic' ones and one was a lot bigger than you would normal class for polycystic ovaries. :( Blood hormones came back normal, not overweight, no excessive hair etc. Had low white cell and FBC so hoping to god they back to normal when I get bloods redone on Tuesday. Feeling pretty down at the mo. Hope everyone else gets out of limbo with a BFP.

:hugs: What did they think that larger cyst might indicate and did they have a guess at what is making your cycles so weird?

Can I join here? 4 days late- 2 bfn's not AF. Some random pink spotting when I wiped yesterday which has now stopped- it was just there that one time. Baffled x

I have been following this thread a while, and I and happy to report
Yesterday I finally got a BFP after weeks of limbo!!

My TWW was more like a 3WW. I was 7 days late for my Period
I was on CD 38 and I was 14 DPO.
But I'm not in limbo anymore!!

I wish lots of Baby Dust to all you who are still waiting.
It can still happen! and I hope it does for you!
:hugs:

I'm in the same boat as you I am 16 to 19 dpo af has still not shown and I've been testing with dollar store HPT anf a frer at 15dpo and all have been a BFN**I have been experiencing all of the like cramps off and on pressure and low back. I'm hoping that af don't show for either of us s nd we get our BFP..

Ff just told me that I'm due to ovulate any day what?? Af was due like 5 days ago? Mayb this explains the bfn ..

AF is 8 days late, still BFN on tests. Got a blood test scheduled for Tuesday, as well as doctor's urine test. Still showing some signs. Light pink when I wiped today - not sure if this is good or bad.

I have been following this thread a while, and I and happy to report
Yesterday I finally got a BFP after weeks of limbo!!

My TWW was more like a 3WW. I was 7 days late for my Period
I was on CD 38 and I was 14 DPO.
But I'm not in limbo anymore!!

I wish lots of Baby Dust to all you who are still waiting.
It can still happen! and I hope it does for you!
:hugs:

Congrats on your :bfp:!

ok ladys i believe i got my BFP today let me know what you think, i am 21 DPO

Attachments

• 20131027_152044.jpg
    20131027_152044.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 21
Well hello ladies! I am new to the site and wanted to say hello! I am over the tww BUT haven't had a period since 09/11/13 (light spotting on Oct 3rd) 3 faint positives or "evaps" (*just learned about those as 3 years ago I knew nothing about pink tests*) and a negative.. I have symptoms and clearly at this point have stopped testing and started praying otherwise I'm just CRAZY! 11/11 will be two months without a period but with that test coming up negative I am "TWW" it until tuesday when I am off to the doctor. Baby dust to all of you :)

Looks like this is the place for me, really - I'm day 36 of the cycle (avg is 32) have had one legit BFN (two days prior I had one that was a defective test, no control line) on day 34. I'm trying to wait till this Friday to test again - it'll be one week "late", CD40.

If I'm right about my ovulation date, I'm 20DPO now, that'll be 24DPO...

I'm very fatigued super bloated, cramping low back this morning. I had a bit of a temp tip today, just over my coverline but not sure... I'm thinking maybe now AF will show. :/ In past cycles this year (since going off BC) I've had spotting before AF, I spotted in the middle of this cycle for around 7days but now I've had no spotting at all for about a week now.

Hi Ladies

I went to the drs this AM and saw a lovely dr however no ultrasound at this stage. I go back tomorrow morning for a hormone profile blood test and have to drop off a urine sample FMU to send off to the lab for HCG test? - whats diff from preg test???

Results by Tuesday next week latest

BUT I go to Ibiza with my OH for 3 nights on Thursday and now wondering if to drink or not ??? ARGH

x

UPDATE:

Ok, so back from holiday today and called the doctor this morning. Blood test - Hormone profile come back - normal (Drs receptionist informed me over the phone). Urine test which was sent to clinic to test for pregnancy is back and I need to speak to the drs today about this and she will call me today before 8pm!! I am going crazy here......

I said if it was normal you could tell me? She said I am unable to discuss this result with you. You must speak with the drs....

Your thoughts ladies.... ? X Cant think straight now and just wish she would hurry and phone me :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Ugh, I hate when they beat around the bush. I would think there must be something to tell if they're having you talk to the dr's but who knows.. -_-

I am thinking if she can tell me my blood results when they are normal, she cannot tell me urine result because its not normal if you get what I mean..... either + or -

Wish the bloody phone would just ring now!

xx

Donna - did you hear from the drs???

How is everyone else doing?

My temp today was a tenth higher than yesterday, but still a little low compared to my other recent temps. Of course I feel like I'm freezing this morning. I tried to warm the thermometer a bit as it was sitting on the bedside table before taking the temp, but I'm not sure what to think.

No spotting still, no sign of AF... -_- CD37

Hi ladies can I join you please?
I think I ovulated on the 13th october I'm cd 32 today and after 4 bfns still no af I usually spot before for a couple of days and this month just one tiny bit on cd 25 (10dpo I think)

Last cycle was 29 days and I'm just driving my self loopy!
Hubby and I have been trying for two years now and this is the most hopeful I've been in the two years.
Been symptom spotting- face full of spots sore boobs peeing all the time (like straight after going) tired had an increased appetite but that's now gone bloated ( leaving jeans undone for comfort) and sicky feeling not full on but there

Giving up hope by the hour Sorry for the downer just need someone to talk to ��

Any opinion will be gladly received and don't feel the need to sugar coat it if I'm kidding my self please give me a cyber slap in the face to bring me back to reality!!!
Thanks xx kt xx

I feel the same way, Waitingon2nd! I'm sorry no hope or slap in the face from me, but at least we can commiserate, right? :D *fingers crossed* that we both at least find out one way or the other in the near future.

I feel the same way, Waitingon2nd! I'm sorry no hope or slap in the face from me, but at least we can commiserate, right? :D *fingers crossed* that we both at least find out one way or the other in the near future.

lol biscuit gal!!! Just having someone feel the same way helps I'm not a real talker to friends or family more of the listener and problem sorter for them!
Thank you so much and fingers crossed so tightly for us!
xx kt xx

Yes!! That's why I came on here, to be with some people who can understand my insanity right now. Hahahaha! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->