Late Period + No BFP = Come Join The Limbo-ers!

Hi guys my af was due yesterday and usually bang on time but bfn any advice on when it would most likely give a bfp if I am that is and what tests are best ? X

Well my hormone bloods came back normal but my leucocyte count and FBC count are down a bit so I'm a little worried. Scan next Thursday. Really written off any hope if baby 2 now. :(

Hopefully they'll correct themselves but can mean all kinds of worrying stuff :/

Fx it's nothing major or at least something easy to treat!

I had a blood test last week to check my hormones and thyroid though my appointment to meet with the Dr to find out about them isn't until the 28th. I'm hopefully AF seems to be coming soon though, which would be good as then I won't feel like the wait for the Dr is holding me back with my cycle. I was just glad she ordered tests rather than just saying it was due to coming of BCPs and telling me to wait it out!

Hi Ladies

What would you do ???

I am tomorrow 11 weeks late for AF which doesn't happen. Always had a 28 day cycle give or take 1 day.

I have had a huge list of symptoms since 8 weeks ago and we are NTNP, so no pressure in my mind as such.

I had a few drops of red blood on weeing (TMI) on 21st Sept which I suspected was implantation as it was only 1 day (2 wipes) and then pinkish and gone.

My boobs have been killing but now my nipples have stabbing pains in them that literally make me jump and are constantly erect. Veiny boobs and still cramps daily like mild AF - they aren't shifting. Back ache, very very tired and moody.

I went to the doctors about 3 weeks ago, told them all this but cos I had BFN they took blood and tested my iron, anaemia, B12, etc. Came back my folic acid is very low so started this week on a very high dose for 3 months.

Tested on Tuesday still BFN.

Your thoughts would be great ladies cos I am going crazy here

The tiredness is a killer x

Hi Donna, I would request an ultrasound to get a look inside. 11 weeks late is very concerning. How long ago was that spotting? Sorry if you said. I'm not fully awake yet

Yeah, I would pull for an ultrasound. That spotting sounds promising to me. Sorry I don't have more advice, I haven't been in a similar situation. But definitely get an ultrasound done

Thanks Dobby. I really hope I can convince the dr on tuesday morning xx

Hopefully the doctor will agree. I suggested it because as I was obsessively googling where in the world my AF/BFP last cycle was I read about a lot of women getting ultrasounds done after being late a month or two. It not only can definitively answer whether or not you're pregnant, but also gives the doctor a chance to make sure everything is right with follicle development and cysts and what not. If I didn't get AF this week I would have asked for an ultrasound next week.

Hope you get the test, I am due my scan this Thursday x

Af was due yesterday .. But due to my temps ... I believe I will get a bfn .. Hope its ok if I join lol ..

Hi Ladies

I went to the drs this AM and saw a lovely dr however no ultrasound at this stage. I go back tomorrow morning for a hormone profile blood test and have to drop off a urine sample FMU to send off to the lab for HCG test? - whats diff from preg test???

Results by Tuesday next week latest

BUT I go to Ibiza with my OH for 3 nights on Thursday and now wondering if to drink or not ??? ARGH

x

Thought I would update- I'm finally out of limbo! I started having some spotting (more like tinged CM) last week, but then it stopped over the weekend. But then yesterday it was back and AF had arrived by mid-day! I'm really hoping this cycle is more normal. I still have my appointment on Monday to go over the blood tests I had on the 10th, so hopefully if there are any issues, they'll be caught early and sorted out. But I'm glad I don't have to wait until Monday to get provera or similar and then wait for that to take effect to start again. Fx this will be a normal cycle or that they'll at least get more regular now. My last cycle ended up being 78 days long.

Donna- I'm surprised they didn't test your hormones when you had your blood tests the last time! Fx it's nothing bad. I think you should be ok to drink.

AF is 7 days late. I guess I had more symptoms on the first few days it was late, not so much anymore. Maybe I'm just symptom spotting now.

Here's the symptoms in case anyone has similar ones: gassy, sore nipples, crampy achy abdomen, twinges in abdomen, tiredness, kind of emotional earlier last week, maybe a little bloated, heartburn everyday for 6 days!

Sounds promising, no?

I've done 6 tests (5 in the first 5 days) all with BFN! Disappointing! I waited a couple more days to test this morning, still negative!? :nope:

I have no clue as to what's going on. I'm hearing for some, hpt don't show positives for at least a couple weeks but for some it's within days of a missed period. Same with blood tests. I think I might try and get one scheduled at my local clinic next week just to be sure.

Frustrating! I'm impatient. I want to know what's going on. Am I pregnant or is something else wrong?

AF is 7 days late. I guess I had more symptoms on the first few days it was late, not so much anymore. Maybe I'm just symptom spotting now.

Here's the symptoms in case anyone has similar ones: gassy, sore nipples, crampy achy abdomen, twinges in abdomen, tiredness, kind of emotional earlier last week, maybe a little bloated, heartburn everyday for 6 days!

Sounds promising, no?

I've done 6 tests (5 in the first 5 days) all with BFN! Disappointing! I waited a couple more days to test this morning, still negative!? :nope:

I have no clue as to what's going on. I'm hearing for some, hpt don't
show positives for at least a couple weeks but for some it's within days of a missed period. Same with blood tests. I think I might try and get one scheduled at my local clinic next week just to be sure.

Frustrating! I'm impatient. I want to know what's going on. Am I pregnant or is something else wrong?

I am in the same boat, I am 10 days late for AF have had 2 BFN hpts, finally made an appointment to see the Dr. tomm because I just need to know whats going on.

im 11 days late with one BFN after another.. my clinic wont even see ... im usually 28 days regular ! ...not sure whats going on..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->