Late period

EbonyB72

Reaction score
Soooooooo my periods were due two days ago.. I've done two pregnancy tests, 1 the day before my periods were due and one today (two days after) they are both coming back negative. I have had discharge thats doubled for the last 8 days. Started of creamy and now its gone like ovulation discharge ( stretchy and clear ) and a load of it. I'm not ovulating. My breasts have all of sudden got blue veins on them along with my inner thighs, arms and lower stomach. My breasts have been tender on the side and i have little lumps all over my Areloas. Im also having cramps like my periods are coming on for the last 8 days. also having left pelvic pain.. my stomach also feels like I've done as ab work out haha! Can anyone shed a light?

Well if your period is late most tests eould show up. I had menstrual like cramps very early after finding out i was pregnant. I never got any symptoms as such till 6 weeks when i felt abit sick. Not sure if your breasts would get big veins in them just yet but could be wrong. I think waiting another 48 hours and retesting if af does not show could be wise. Sometimes periods can change x

Her breasts can get big veins that quick. Happened to me the month I got my bfp.

Just so you know though, on rare instances, there are some women and/or pregnancies where you can't get a bfp with a urine test. I have a friend who never got a bfp that method and always had to get blood tests to confirm all three of her pregnancies. What I would do is look into getting a blood test if your period is late by a whole week.

Good luck! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"