Late September Babies Thread!

My doctor has not done a blood test so no beta levels for me... I have my first appt with a nurse on the 1st (by then I'll be 5+4) and hopefully she'll agree... I just feel really nervous.

I stopped POAS when I ran out of sticks. I can't bring myself to buy any more because I dont want to pay the money. I mustve spent 1000$ while ttc and am ready to be done with my trips to the drugstore. :)

Hi Mrs.ginger. :) I would go by your ovulation date. Also, ff can give you a pretty accurate due date.

hi all! i'm so glad that i don't have work today :) Owen woke early as usual but we lay in bed for a while before getting up! Have to go to town to get FIL a bday pressie. The weather is still looking pretty rainy though. I hate going to town in the rain with the kids. Owen's OK in the buggy but the others get wet and i stress with them taking their umbrellas and possibly poking someone with them!!!

adopim - i love the tshirt :) hope all is ok when you see the dr xxx

OH told Erin that i was having a baby yesterday. She's so excited but i'm worried she'll tell everyone and i don't want that until at least i go for my private scan on Monday and I know that all is OK. i told her it was a secret but i'm unsure how well a 5 year old will keep a secret :haha:

hi all! i'm so glad that i don't have work today :) Owen woke early as usual but we lay in bed for a while before getting up! Have to go to town to get FIL a bday pressie. The weather is still looking pretty rainy though. I hate going to town in the rain with the kids. Owen's OK in the buggy but the others get wet and i stress with them taking their umbrellas and possibly poking someone with them!!!

adopim - i love the tshirt :) hope all is ok when you see the dr xxx

OH told Erin that i was having a baby yesterday. She's so excited but i'm worried she'll tell everyone and i don't want that until at least i go for my private scan on Monday and I know that all is OK. i told her it was a secret but i'm unsure how well a 5 year old will keep a secret :haha:

I'm really over excited to tell, but I have another 4 weeks 5 days until the appt and another 5 weeks before I tell the family. I will be telling my DD at the same time I tell my immediate family. I would tell her sooner, but she is 4 and is not a good secret keeper. After the appt, it's alright if she tells everyone but i dont want it to leak before that. She has been asking for a baby brother or sister for months now. I think she subconsciously knows tho, she keeps asking why my belly is getting bigger (even though it's just bloat right now)!

Hi ladies! 5w1d today and due September 27!

Already Mommy to a 4 year old, and have just read the past few posts and agree with you all, I'm not telling my DD until I'm ready to announce it to everyone! Not so sure how well she'll be able to keep a secret :winkwink:

Can I join? :)

Welcome HaileysMommy1!
DH wants to tell his son (my SS) who's 15 soon. Right now he's grounded for bad grades so he's in a worse mood than usual! :growlmad: Anyone have experience telling a much older child? I think in the end he will be very happy (he's normally a great kid) but right now he's being a major butt since he thinks his life is over for being grounded. Not the time to stir the pot IMO.

Hi HaileysMommy! :wave: I know for a fact mine will blab! Since she's been wanting a baby for a long time (tho I'm not sure she really understands what that means haha), she will be excited to tell anyone and everyone that she is really going to be a big sister. :haha:

How are you all going to announce to everyone?

I've been thinking about buying DD a shirt that says "I'm gonna be a big sister!" and letting her wear it to a family gathering. I'll also post a picture of her wearing it on Facebook and say "Hailey has some big news!"

They have some really cute shirts with this saying on Etsy!

I don't think we can trust any of our 3! The eldest I think may already have a clue but he won't be being told til we're good and ready! The baby wont't blab I guess, but the middle one most definitely would tell anybody who would listen!!

I think If all goes to plan I might set them all up with a little sign each, like #1, #2, #3, then have another with#4 on near my belly! I like that idea! Lets hope in a few weeks time I can do it!

I posted the t-shirt that my DD will wear to my parents house earlier in the thread. It says "Only Child Expiring 2013" on it.
Asher, that is such a cute idea!

Adopim and Asher, both such cute ideas! Love that tshirt!

How far along is everyone waiting to announce? I'm thinking maybe 12 weeks for me? I'm not sure though.

My first dr appt is on Feb 27th, at 10w1d. I will be telling my family a few days after that. I will tell my DD so in turn most people will know shortly after that. My middle sister (23) will be overjoyed she won't be able to keep it to herself either. So I will probably announce it once our immediate families know. We're going down to visit my parents on March 2nd and I'm hoping to bop over to DH's parents' house afterward. I don't think I can wait any longer than that. The next 5 weeks are going to be so hard! :haha: I'm comfortable with close to 11 weeks for everyone to know.

I thought the same when I looked at your kids' ages too Maybebaby!! Weird hey! I'm glad there are two of us on our fourth! Once we're far enough along for outsiders to start making comments, we can compare "ooh you must be mad" stories!!

I'm thinking straight after first scan to tell the world, so I guess 12-14 weeks.

I thought the same when I looked at your kids' ages too Maybebaby!! Weird hey! I'm glad there are two of us on our fourth! Once we're far enough along for outsiders to start making comments, we can compare "ooh you must be mad" stories!!

I'm thinking straight after first scan to tell the world, so I guess 12-14 weeks.

:rofl: would you like to be bump buddies?

:rofl: would you like to be bump buddies?

:thumbup: Yeah why not! Thanks!

If anyone is interested, there ia private facebook group for bnb september 2013 mommies :) PM me you name and I'll add you :)

How is everyone feeling??

If anyone is interested, there ia private facebook group for bnb september 2013 mommies :) PM me you name and I'll add you :)

How is everyone feeling??

I am Claire Ashton! Piccy is me on some airplane steps.

I want to be part of a FB group, but I think I'm going to wait until I announce my pregnancy in a few weeks.
As for how I'm feeling, finally starting to get over today's nausea. Luckily no vomiting today but I definitely was very close. Exhaustion has overcome me today as well. Thank goodness DH was here to help with DD today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->