Late September Babies Thread!

Renaendel: I'm so sorry to hear this :hugs:

Turtlemomma: Yeah sometimes it's just required to tell someone. It will be nice to not have the gall bladder attacks or worry about them while you are pregnant. One less thing off the worry plate :thumbup: I hope all goes well for you :)

Sorry I have not checked in I have been dealing with the doctors office all day. My hcg tests are only showing around 350 so they told me it probably wasn't a viable pregnancy. I am experiencing the first stages of my miscarriage. I will test again in one to two weeks and they expect the hcg to be completely out of my system.

They said I am looking very healthy so we can start again one we are both emotionally ready after the loss. I am excited to get back to charting again, feel kind of weird without it.

I wish you guys all the best and will probably still stalk and cheer you guys on through your nine months.

So sorry to hear this :hugs:

Turtlemomma I'm thinking of telling work on Tuesday if all goes ok at scan on Monday. I'm mostly worried to say something as 2 of the other teachers have been ttc for months, one for over a year with no luck and now here comes me with a one time whoopsie baby so worried it will not go down well with them and I get on really well with them. I think the head teacher will need to know as from 10wks i will need time off for mw appointments!

Sorry I have not checked in I have been dealing with the doctors office all day. My hcg tests are only showing around 350 so they told me it probably wasn't a viable pregnancy. I am experiencing the first stages of my miscarriage. I will test again in one to two weeks and they expect the hcg to be completely out of my system.

They said I am looking very healthy so we can start again one we are both emotionally ready after the loss. I am excited to get back to charting again, feel kind of weird without it.

I wish you guys all the best and will probably still stalk and cheer you guys on through your nine months.

So so sorry, sending big hugs :hugs:

I have no idea how I'm going to survive tonights night shift. I stayed up till 3am so I could sleep in today but DH woke me up rooting around in the loft (looking to see what stuff we still have babywise - did it when I was in bed to surprise me - Aww) but now I've been awake since 9.30am with only 6 hours sleep and don't start work till 9pm and won't get home till 10am tomorrow after driving 65 miles home on zero caffeine! Grr!

Noo - men's attempts at being useful are often not as useful as they think :dohh:

Noo - men's attempts at being useful are often not as useful as they think :dohh:

I know! Though I do know we still have a working steriliser and baby monitors :lol: Plus about 8 bin liners of clothing but no idea what sizes etc as I refuse to go through them just yet.

I need to stop peeing on sticks. I'm obsessed and paranoid the lines are going to fade. I just need them to tell me now to stop it... Next time I pee on one I want it to scream at me that it's had enough of my pee and to keep it to myself!

Hello :flower:

I am 4 weeks 5 days preggo as a Surrogate.

Found out 8 & 3/4 dpo (3 3/4 days past IVF transfer)

We transferred two embryos, so we're hoping for twinnies.

1st Beta at 17dpo was 813, just had my blood drawn for a follow up, and we're looking for a doubling number :)

I wish we did BETAs as routine. I'd love to see mine doubling though I make do with peeing on sticks and seeing them get darker! :lol: Must stop peeing on sticks!

I have been peeing on sticks too. I've got 2 left and I may need to pick up some more. My first appt isn't for another 4 weeks and 5 days.... I just need the reassurance I think, plus.... I'm a POAS addict! :rofl:
I am not pulling baby stuff out just yet. My DD will be moving downstairs to a big bed and I will be using her bed for the baby (IKEA crib/toddler bed). There are just a few things in the garage that will need to come out. Clothes I will go through later once we find out the gender. My DD has some neutral and some "boy" clothes so if it's a boy I'll have to pick through it all, if it's a girl all of it can come out. Haha.
Welcome Phantom710!

I finally stopped peeing on sticks when I maxed out their dark capability.

Today's Beta was 1912. It's doubling every 38 hours :)

Yay!!! Would you think it'd be higher if both embryos implanted? Are you having an early scan?

Oh Renaendel! So sorry for you! Wish you all the best :hugs:

Phantom how exciting! I've always thought surrogacy would be such a lovely gift to give someone!

Yay!!! Would you think it'd be higher if both embryos implanted? Are you having an early scan?

Betas don't really tell you anything, but the average level for someone my "dpo" and pregnant with twins is 800 less than mine :p

Phantom how exciting! I've always thought surrogacy would be such a lovely gift to give someone!

It's been a really great experience so far :)

I had a dr appt yesterday and he ordered blood test to check my hcg levels and make sure they're doubling. Yesterdays was 440 (which is on the low side?) and I have another test on Tuesday. I'm 5 weeks pregnant today and just hoping and praying that they shoot up! I'm feeling super pregnant with symptoms and just the feeling I have in my uterus :)

I had a dr appt yesterday and he ordered blood test to check my hcg levels and make sure they're doubling. Yesterdays was 440 (which is on the low side?) and I have another test on Tuesday. I'm 5 weeks pregnant today and just hoping and praying that they shoot up! I'm feeling super pregnant with symptoms and just the feeling I have in my uterus :)

Hope your levels double!! They don't seem too low to me, but the number itself doesn't mean much. As long as it doubles by 72 hours

I may end up going to Urgent Care next week. I have had on and off itching down "there" which I had with DD but that only lasted a week (I attributed it to the change in ph since it went away so quickly). I had BV, but that didn't develop until 2nd tri (my 16 week apt they found it, was not there at the 12 week). I didn't have any symptoms with the BV either. I'm worried I may have developed a possible yeast infection... Except I'm not getting the "cottage cheese" type discharge? Very creamy white/yellow but not really chunky and it doesn't smell really that I can tell. I've never had a yeast infection, so I just don't know. Can't be good for baby if I do....

On a lighter note, I finally got around to making my DD's T-shirt:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/E1FC0B44-0E18-4DE0-BF49-F51B8BA3DEB2-4582-000005C319B6383A_zps6d156499.jpg
:happydance: I'm excited, but I am going to wait until after my first appt at the end of February to tell them.... It's gonna be so difficult!!!

Phantom: that's so exciting! Glad to see your levels are good :thumbup:

Hello ladies! congrats to everyone! I really cannot wait until my OB appt (not until the 19th!). It seems like forever away! Do you ladies know how to get a good accurate EDD? Depending on the site, I get September 22 until October 3rd. Lots of different dates in between that. Also, is it more accurate to calculate from AF or O date? Thanks ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->