Late September Babies Thread!

Does anyone know when we get tested for chromosomal stuff? I am reading different things online. Have been feeling pretty good. Just some nausea that seems manageable at this point. 5 or 5.5 weeks depending on LMP or ovulation late.

I think I was offered it at my 20 week appt. I turned it down because regardless of what happened I wasn't going to terminate. It was an extra cost that I couldn't afford, so I decided I would roll with the tide. I will have to talk with DH this time and see how he feels, but I'll save that conversation for when it is applicable to us.

I want to be part of a FB group, but I think I'm going to wait until I announce my pregnancy in a few weeks.
As for how I'm feeling, finally starting to get over today's nausea. Luckily no vomiting today but I definitely was very close. Exhaustion has overcome me today as well. Thank goodness DH was here to help with DD today.

I'm part of the FB group, and it's completely private, only visible to others in the group. I don't want any of my FB friends seeing it either! :)

When did your morning sickness start? I haven't experienced any yet, but I'm not holding my breath!

Well, full blown throwing up hasn't started but the nausea hit me for the first time a few days ago. Today was the worst day so far for the nausea. I just felt cruddy all day. With my DD, I started getting throw up sick around 7 weeks or so. We'll see with this one... I may end up getting it a bit earlier this time if the nausea keeps going the direction that it is!

I thought the same when I looked at your kids' ages too Maybebaby!! Weird hey! I'm glad there are two of us on our fourth! Once we're far enough along for outsiders to start making comments, we can compare "ooh you must be mad" stories!!

I'm thinking straight after first scan to tell the world, so I guess 12-14 weeks.

:rofl: would you like to be bump buddies?

:thumbup: Yeah why not! Thanks!

Great :) :thumbup:

I haven't had any nausea, but I've wanted to! The other night, DH was reading to me out of a pregnancy book I had and read the part about how nausea means a pregnancy is much less likely to end in miscarriage and he goes... "So I want to see some projectile vomiting from you!" :haha:

I haven't had any nausea, but I've wanted to! The other night, DH was reading to me out of a pregnancy book I had and read the part about how nausea means a pregnancy is much less likely to end in miscarriage and he goes... "So I want to see some projectile vomiting from you!" :haha:

:rofl: nice! Only a man could say that :haha:

Does anyone else have moment where they think they are imagining symptoms? My head is all over the place at the moment -definitely feeling more grumpy/down.

Hi ladies - hope you're all ok.
I've had a bad weekend - started bleeding Sat am and having been since, bright red, clots, cramps - like my normal period.
Been to an out of hours GP who just checked my heart rate and blood pressure then said it wasn't ectopic but almost certain a miscarriage.
I'll be heading to an EPU in the morning to confirm.
:-(

I've had a bad weekend - started bleeding Sat am and having been since, bright red, clots, cramps - like my normal period.
Been to an out of hours GP who just checked my heart rate and blood pressure then said it wasn't ectopic but almost certain a miscarriage.

Oh no :( I hope that they are wrong xxx

So sorry to hear this. :hugs:

Symptoms for definite here. Nothing strong or overwhelming, but just constant near nausea, sighing and what my DH calls the pregnancy flu. I catch anything in the early stages, and now I've got a virus from one of the kids. I am snotty and fed up! I am also crabby and snappy! Joys!
My saving grace is exercise. We swim a lot, so since I found out this time, I've been doing my usual stuff, and although it feels hard work at the time, I feel so much better afterwards. I am aiming to maintain 3 swims of at least a mile each all through. We've also got two big dogs, so walking helps keep my chin up! And let's me eat more than I probably should!!

Sorry Hun :hugs::hugs:

So sorry, Baby1wanted. Take care of yourself! :hugs:

Anyone else have constant backache? I can't get comfy at all. I'm bloated all the time like I'm constipated and have had a constant dull cold back ache for 5/6 days. It's REALLY irritating and constantly using heatpacks :(

I'm sooo sorry hun :hugs: Hoping they are wrong!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->