Late September Babies Thread!

well scan went well. Dr put me ahead at 7+2 instead of 6+4 but as it's a private scan it won't have a bearing on what the hospital decides my due date is at my 12 week scan. i saw a heartbeat too :happydance: at first the dr thought it was twins as he saw a shadow but it turned out to be one! :thumbup: he said i have cysts on my ovaries but that this is ok and they should disappear by week 12. all in all i'm glad that i spent the money as i feel reassured now there's a heartbeat. i'm going back on 14th march for a nuchal fold scan.

Congrats! Wonderful pictures! I bet it was amazing getting to see the heartbeat :)

My first scan is tomorrow (also first appt) at 5w4d and I'm guessing I won't be able to see the heartbeat that early :( No reassurance whatsoever!

You never know! Maybe you're further along than you think!

True! Hoping so! Do they usually follow up with another scan if they don't see a heartbeat the first time?

Personally I'd put the appt back a week as you'd expect a heartbeat at 6+4

well scan went well. Dr put me ahead at 7+2 instead of 6+4 but as it's a private scan it won't have a bearing on what the hospital decides my due date is at my 12 week scan. i saw a heartbeat too :happydance: at first the dr thought it was twins as he saw a shadow but it turned out to be one! :thumbup: he said i have cysts on my ovaries but that this is ok and they should disappear by week 12. all in all i'm glad that i spent the money as i feel reassured now there's a heartbeat. i'm going back on 14th march for a nuchal fold scan.

Congrats! Wonderful pictures! I bet it was amazing getting to see the heartbeat :)

My first scan is tomorrow (also first appt) at 5w4d and I'm guessing I won't be able to see the heartbeat that early :( No reassurance whatsoever!

You never know! Maybe you're further along than you think!

True! Hoping so! Do they usually follow up with another scan if they don't see a heartbeat the first time?

Personally I'd put the appt back a week as you'd expect a heartbeat at 6+4

They didn't have any appts open the following few weeks

I'm getting a reassurance ultrasound in two weeks at 7 weeks 1 day, due to previous mc. Otherwise, I'd have to wait until 12 weeks. My doctor had me schedule for seven weeks to make sure we saw a heartbeat.

Great scan pics Maybebaby!!

I'm booked in to see midwife for booking on 12th feb. exciting yet still not holding my breath!!

I'm booked in to see midwife for booking on 12th feb. exciting yet still not holding my breath!!

How far along are you now?

I have such bad heartburn/indegestion today that I feel like I can't function

I have my first U/S on the 8th! Just got confirmation today. Hoping to see two babies and two heartbeats. I'll be 6+5, so I should hear a heart beat by then, right?

So, I've been stalking bump photos by week, and I'm totally amazed that many women have a small bump at 5 or 6 weeks! I definitely don't- anybody else?

So, I've been stalking bump photos by week, and I'm totally amazed that many women have a small bump at 5 or 6 weeks! I definitely don't- anybody else?
Mine at about 6 weeks....
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/31C97669-BE0B-44BA-9C82-7C0CFC4D543E-8019-000009C464A3C546_zpsa7c1431b.jpg

I think it depends on the woman, everyone is different. Possibly the number of children she already has too.... My bump probably was not like this until somewhere between 16-18 weeks with my DD.

I have a substantial bump. Unfortunately it was created preconception!

adopim- what a cute little bump! <3

oedipamass- the only bump I have is the one that was created long before I got pregnant! :rofl:

I'm 175 pounds and Its kinda disappointing that I wont get to have a cute little baby bump... but I can sure live vicariously through others until my bump catches up with my belly! :lol:

6+4 according to period but 7+2 according to scan. As its private scan the hospital won't take it as a dating scan so will have to wait til some time in march to see what hospital puts me at

My sil announced she's going to be an auntie again on fb so guess my secret is out! :dohh:

I'm 6 weeks tomorrow so will be 8 weeks at booking. Receptionist said they like to see you not before 7 but preferably before 9, so I went for the half term week.

My booking appt is Valentine's day" <3

I will be asking for an early scan since our DD had a congenital heart defect and the BHF recommend this.

xXx

Had to go to EPU this morning because of severe pain. Had a scan, all ok not eptopic. Saw baby and yolk sac and heart flickering away.

Off work for the rest of the week with bed rest as very pale and exhausted.

Had to go to EPU this morning because of severe pain. Had a scan, all ok not eptopic. Saw baby and yolk sac and heart flickering away.

Glad you are ok! Hope you enjoy the time off and be gentle with yourself. :flower:

Glad you are ok! Hope you enjoy the time off and be gentle with yourself. :flower:

Thanks need to relax and rest

I'm so tired today :( Every time I fell asleep last night I woke up choking with acid reflux :( It was almost 6am before I managed to actually fall asleep and had to take ranitidine to do that! Grr! Got a stinking cold :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->