Late September Babies Thread!

So happy for everyone's scans! I'm so glad to hear you got to see your little beans! I won't get my first ultrasound until 20 weeks. So I want to see lots of photos on the thread to tide me over til then. :thumbup:

I just came from my first appointment and got to hear the heartbeat!!!! Risk of m/c is down to less than 3% now YAYAYAYAYAY! The hb was around 170 which the nurse said was perfect. I'm so relieved and happy I finally have news to share with you all! :dance:

Thanks for the tip Sunny, I'll give that a go, I've just been taking gaviscon and rennies to try and avoid the heartburn but peppermint might be good :)

Must have been exciting to hear the heartbeat oedipamass, even tho we get a scan soon we don't hear the heartbeat until then either, lots of waiting!!!

Yay for heartbeat!

I'm just tired, ill and run down (as evidenced by a coldsore breakout :cry:)

I'm also running out of clothes. Fast!

6 more days at work until.scan! :help:

Finally telling my parents on Mothers Day!

xXx

2D:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/1D9063FC-A26F-4126-B2D1-C29FCE856865-203-00000017A716193A_zpse07933a5.jpg

3D:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/44AB2F25-4414-49E9-8C52-73B6500589A1-203-000000171A01E96D_zpse332d790.jpg

Oedipamass - great news!!!! So exciting!!!!!

Adopim - great pix! Wow!

I'm so jealous of all your scan dates :( I am still waiting for my consultant and scan appt. I'm 10 weeks Sunday by my dates (though 11 by theirs) and still nothing... I need to arrange it around both mine and DH's work as I want him there with me but they're not hurrying up. Not sure whether to ring them on Monday and see if they've already made the appt and just not sent it yet. I've got my work schedule now right up till the end of the month!

I think I will give them a ring on Monday and ask. I may already be in the system but since I didn't get my booking bloods done till Thursday (midwife couldn't get them a week ago Thursday) they may be putting off putting my booking through the system :-\ I'm cross as I can't let appts rule my life as I don't get time off or paid for appts as I work on the bank so in effect work like a supply teacher (though a midwife) so if they give little notice of appts I'll lose money as I'll have to cancel rather than swap my shifts and potentially more than one shift if it's smack in the middle of nights. Very irritating. DH has set shifts doing 6 on and 4 off so it'll need to also be within his 4 off to allow him to come but the consultant appts I think are only once a week for each consultant. Grr!

Noo that's a nightmare! I've had to ask for time off for my scan. Hate it as that means another teacher has to cover me!

Noo - that is really frustrating! I hope it all works out. Maybe you can explain that to them when you see them with the hope that next time, it can be planned further ahead. Good luck and fingers crossed it is all sorted on Monday.

I am always complaining in my head thinking my job is too stressful but I am really lucky that the policy states that I can take whatever time I need off for appointments, scans, etc. I have had a ton as well bc I had fertility treatments, then hyper stimulation syndrome and now twins which required a bit more monitoring than usual i think. My manager has been really supportive though so i am extremely lucky. It is a feminist organisation though so it would be really bad if they werent supportive!!

I had a dream last night that I was having a boy. I have been having absolutely crazy weird dreams for the last couple of weeks, but this is the first time I've had a pregnancy dream of any kind!

I've had a dream I had a girl but its probably wishful thinking! Lol! Logistically a girl would be much easier as we only have a 3 bed flat.

A boy would be easier for us as we have a 3 bed house and could do two sets of bunks!!

I've not dreamt about having the baby yet, I've dreamt about things going wrong which is obviously just my anxiety manifesting in dreams. I keep thinking I'm having a girl tho!!! As its no 1 we don't mind either way :) might be a different story if we get to number 3 or 4 :)

I am having another bad blast of MS today, it's like I get a couple if good days n then a very bad day, feeling awful n very sorry for myself xx

A boy would be easier for us as we have a 3 bed house and could do two sets of bunks!!

I'm the opposite! A girl would be easiest for the same reason you state: 3 bed flat and could do bunks!

I'd love a little girl but I keep dreaming that I'm having another boy! Coby keeps dreaming he has a brother too so we'll see :) I really thought I'd desperately want a girl but although I think I'd be inititially disappointed (I don't want 3 children) I think I'd be chuffed with a boy :)

I am soooo hoping for one of each! My family is all girls so hopefully we bring some boys into it!

I had a dream just last night that I was in labor and the first one was delivered normally and the second had to be C-section. I was sooo angry in my dream that I had not just agreed to C-section from the beginning. Also, it was a boy and girl.

WannaB - sorry bout the :sick: - hope you feel better soon. I tend to so the same - a few good days, a few bad days. I suppose maybe the hormone release in batches or something so that is maybe why that happens. I keep telling myself when I feel sick - this is a good sign that things are doing what they are supposed to be doing!

I also have what I think are growing pains/ cramps. I guess they are a bit more intense bc they are twins and things are expanding I think at a really fast rate!

Take care everyone! xoxo

I just have this gut feeling that it's a boy. A part of me hopes for another girl for this one, because I think my DD would love to have a sister right now. But really when it comes down to it, a healthy baby is where my highest hopes lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->