Late September Babies Thread!

I've got my booking appointment today too, looking forward to finally being able to speak to someone about everything. Will hopefully have a scan date sent through soon :) I'm so nervous! Do you ladies on your 2nd/3rd + pregnancies find that you are less nervous this time around or is it the same each time?

I think I have more reason to worry now because of my daughter's heart. I try to be less neurotic though as everything was okay with her during pregnancy but until you know there's a heartbeat it's tough.

No early scan for me as it's too late! :dohh: I have nuchal scan and consultant appt booked for 13 March now.

Just need to decide when to tell work and my parents!

xXx

Not been on in awhile! Sorry!!

Been fairly sicky here. I'm so over this nausea.

Next U/S is on Friday, I'm almost more scared this time. I hope we still have two heartbeats. [-o<

Good morning ladies, good luck to those with booking appointments!

I got my scan date yesterday, the 15th march! Gonna need to change it though as its at school pick up time, will call them today.

Hope scan goes well phantom.

Also, wannabthemum, I'm with maybebaby, it doesn't get any less scary the more babies you have. I think I may well be more scared this time than the other three!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you don't mind me joining the thread! I am 9 weeks 5 days with twins! That brings my due date to 19 September but I was told that it was unlikely I would go that long as it's twins.

I have had some intense nausea and just feeling generally crapola. No throwing up but have wished for it at times if it would just bring on a few minutes of relief! I did buy those sea bands/ accu-pressure bracelets which i think helped. I'm just hoping I am lucky enough to be one of those who gets over the MS after week 12.

I have a scan on Friday (10 weeks) and another at 12 weeks exactly. They were monitoring me extra closely because in the course of fertility treatments, I ended up with something called hyper stimulation...I am over that now but just get to have more scans - am pleased about that!

Anyway, good to have some Sept buddies! Wish you all well! :happydance:

Welcome Sunny :) Twins here as well :)

I had a friend who ended up in hospital with hyper stimulation after IVF. No fun!!!

Welcome sunny! Congrats on the twinnies! :)

Thanks for the warm welcomes!!

Glad to see there are some other twin pregnancies too!! I am already showing and only leggings and one or two other trousers fit me - time to go shopping I think.

Midwife appointment and a scan tomorrow - fingers crossed all is ok.

XOXOXO

All booked and official! Now waiting for my scan and consultant date. I'm hoping that it's the same day as it'll be awkward to organise work shifts around two appts around the same time!

We have another scan tomorrow (here's hoping we still have two beating hearts :) )

Good luck wih your scan tomorrow Phantom! Only 6 more days until mine; I'm get excited.

I finally had a good day today. Very little nausea and only slight exhaustion so I was able to get all the housework done that has been on the backburner the last few weeks. Feels good to get something done :)

My scan is tomorrow! Nervous but excited! My sil announced this week that she's 11 weeks pregnant! We haven't told anyone yet- but I'm excited ill be able to go through my pregnancy with someone!

Good luck at the scans girls :)

I have got such a stress!!! I am being a bridesmaid 3 weeks tomorrow, I went for my final dress fitting last night and although I haven't put on any weight, the dress was mega tight around my waist!! I hadn't told anyone about being pregnant! The seamstress said she can let it out around the waist a little but I'm really worried that it won't fit on the day!!! I didn't think my shape would change this early on!!

good luck everyone at your scans today!

Seems there are a few of us! Mine is at 2pm and I am just hoping (understatement) that there are still two lil beating hearts.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"