Late September Babies Thread!

Any new scan pics to ooooh over?

Appointment at the doctor went well! Saw the little heart flutters and even saw the baby wiggle. :) I can't get a pic of the U/S to upload as I don't have a camera thats working right now... Baby measured 2.08 cm and 8 weeks 5 days. Yay! Which changes my due date AGAIN to Sept. 29th.

Hya!

Turtle - glad to hear your scan went well yesterday.

My scan yesterday went well (whew!). Two fluttery lil heartbeats they both measured 10weeks + 4 days - I thought I was 10 weeks 1 Day ....?

Twin 2 was waving its arms around and kicking its feet! The sonographer identified that one as the trouble maker ;). It all looked good though.....am so relieved!

Am really nauseous today - blah. :sick:

Hi everyone!
I haven't been around in a while, so completely exhausted and horrible horrible all day MS. I come home from work and spend the evening on the couch, same on the weekends. I was out all day yesterday and last night until 11:30 and I'm flat exhausted today. Have only got up off the couch to pee or eat.... when I can eat. Not throwing up today so that's good!

I've got a scan on Tuesday and I can't wait to see the heart beating again. No idea if I"ll be able to see anything else, I"ll be 9 weeks by then.

Nice to see everyone else doing well!

How are you all today girls? I've got horrid heartburn n been feeling sick all day.
9 weeks 5 days now!!!

Tired, not as sick as I have been which is nice! Have my scan in less than an hour! I spotted for about a month, haven't spotted for a few weeks and then just had some blood and a teeny tiny clot a few minutes ago. Funny that it happens right before my scan. Totally making me nervous, but hoping to see the strong heartbeat again today and hopefully get a picture!

Hope all was well Belle!

AFM- MS feeling a little better today until this evening. BLAH :sick: Heartburn started kicking in yesterday. I'm so tired all the time- but can't nap or I don't sleep well at night. My gums hurt today- and still having headaches off and on. Poor DH has to listen to me complain constantly, but he's been really wonderful. Of course, any moment I feel better I get worried- thinking somethings wrong- LOL :wacko:

The scan was AMAZING! We heard the heartbeat, saw it and saw the baby! You could see the head and the little arm and leg buds and it is quite the little squirmer :)

MS is horrible all day sickness and the exhaustion is just terrible. I sleep 10-12 hours every night and could use more. I've also found that if I have long travel days for work or do too much on the weekend that it takes me days to recover.

Oh and I'm 8w6d today, another due date of Oct 3rd lol

Congrats Belle, pleased it went well :) hope the ms starts to ease off soon!

I've had bad ms the last couple of days, feeling awful! But on a better note I got my scan date through today, Friday 15th March:) so excited! It's my mum's birthday that day too, just praying that everything is ok :)

My appointment this morning went well. Baby is measuring at 10w3d (my LMP date was 10w1d). Squirmy little bean, quite the mover. Did a nice little dance for mommy and daddy :thumbup:
Official due date put at September 22.

Congrats Belle, pleased it went well :) hope the ms starts to ease off soon!

I've had bad ms the last couple of days, feeling awful! But on a better note I got my scan date through today, Friday 15th March:) so excited! It's my mum's birthday that day too, just praying that everything is ok :)

Mine is the 15th march too! 11.20! :)

Hi All!

It is nice to able to commiserate with all of you going through MS – it really is awful! And why do they call it morning sickness if it is all the time?! I do have to say that mine has improved over time but still hits me at different times throughout the day/ night. The exhaustion is horrendous as well – like jetlag times 10, I have decided! I am 10 weeks 7 days today and this week have really had trouble sleeping. I go to sleep fine but wake in the night to go to the bathroom and then can’t fall back asleep – argh! I guess it is hormones but man do I need that sleep!

Belle – fantastic the scan went well!! It is amazing to see the movement especially!

WannaB – have you tried peppermint for the heartburn? Either peppermint candies or tea? Also, there is some syrup you can get from a chemist that you put in hot water for a sort of soothing drink – that is supposed to help.

Hope you all take care and aren’t too bogged down with MS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->