Late September Babies Thread!

To top off my day of MS, I now have a stinking cold :( can't take any meds other than paracetamol n I'm a snivelling mess... Joy!!! Great way to end the weekend :( might try n get to my docs tomorrow x

I still have green gunk coming out my head over a week later. Not being able to take any decongestant really sucks.

:hugs:

At least I haven't got MS as well I suppose...

xXx

How are you guys getting on for weight gain so far? I'm trying really hard no to gain any just yet and as it stands with MS etc I've actually lost 3kg since getting my :bfp: Expecting it to start to pile on fairly soon though!

Yay! Finally got my scan and consultant appt! 15th March - I seem to think a few of us all have appts around then, don't we? So exciting :)

Yeah, Asher and I have our appointment that day :) exciting :)

I haven't put on any weight yet, I fluctuate a lb or two from day to day with bloating but about the same as I was at Christmas. I'm a bridesmaid on the 16th March n really praying that I don't gain any sudden weight before then or the dress won't fit!! The MS n this cold is helping me avoid weight gain so far

I've put on weight already :( but that's because the only things I have been able to stomach the last couple months have been fast foods and other crap that isn't good for you. Hopefully I'll be able to eat veggies again in a couple weeks as I move to the 2nd trimester....

WannaBTheMum I'm the same, horrible morning sickness and now a cold that has me couching and my throat aching!

I had a feeling it was a boy, my husband thinks it's a girl, so we made a bet lol.

I think I've gained a bit of weight, but it has to be water weight. The only thing I can eat is the occasional white bagel with cream cheese or plain noodles. I do somehow manage to get a shake in in the morning with berries, a banana, kale, ginger, yogurt & peanut butter in it. It's funny how I can keep that down!

I've put on weight already :( but that's because the only things I have been able to stomach the last couple months have been fast foods and other crap that isn't good for you. Hopefully I'll be able to eat veggies again in a couple weeks as I move to the 2nd trimester....

Me too. I haven't thrown up once, and have to eat every 3 hours to not feel nauseous. Also, carbs and dairy have been at the forefront. I am anticipating that things will change 2nd trimester too, when I have more time and energy to exercise and don't feel so tired and nauseous all the time.
I definitely look like I am pregnant at this point! That is one thing that is fun about it :)

I haven't weighed myself but am definitely finding it difficult to keep my bump under wraps at the moment!

I look a lot bigger than with my daughter but I lost a stone in first tri with her. So far I have had.hardly any nausea. I vomited from 12-16 weeks with her though so am not out of the woods yet! :ignore:

I read.week 11 is key for hormone fluctuations and I had a weird freak out at hubby earlier tonight! :blush:

My scan and consultant appt is 13 March. Hurry.up time! :hissy:

Finally telling my parents at the weekend, which.will be a relief!

xXx

Me too. I haven't thrown up once, and have to eat every 3 hours to not feel nauseous. Also, carbs and dairy have been at the forefront. I am anticipating that things will change 2nd trimester too, when I have more time and energy to exercise and don't feel so tired and nauseous all the time.
I definitely look like I am pregnant at this point! That is one thing that is fun about it :)
I have been able to stomach some fruits at least, but my diet it horrible right now. The nurse just said as long as I'm eating and keeping down something that it's alright in the first trimester. Baby only takes the good stuff and they don't need much at all right now.
I've got a little bit of a bump going on too. It's probably the same size as when I was 20 weeks with my DD!

I haven't weighed myself but am definitely finding it difficult to keep my bump under wraps at the moment!

I look a lot bigger than with my daughter but I lost a stone in first tri with her. So far I have had.hardly any nausea. I vomited from 12-16 weeks with her though so am not out of the woods yet! :ignore:

I read.week 11 is key for hormone fluctuations and I had a weird freak out at hubby earlier tonight! :blush:

My scan and consultant appt is 13 March. Hurry.up time! :hissy:

Finally telling my parents at the weekend, which.will be a relief!

xXx
Lol, I was throwing up every single morning from 8 weeks through 20 weeks. I'm going off my B6 at 13 weeks so we'll see if that changes my sickness feelings at all.... I'm a little nervous about that, since I really think that's what has been helping.
Interesting... I'm 11+1 today, we'll see how the rest of this week works out for me. Haha

I havent had any weight gain- which is fine by me! I'm already over weight and only supposed to gain about 15 pounds total. I have just been eating what I can stomach. Bagels, potatoes, basically a ton of bland carbs. I havent gotten physically ill yet but I feel like it most of the time. No bump either- but this is my first so I guess it will take longer to show. My tummy is definitely tight and I have been walking around with my pants unbuttoned. I have a belly band but I'm not quite emotionally ready to use it yet. In the meantime, lets hope my pants don't fall down! LOL!

Today I've been having cramps in my uterus. Not waves of cramps, more like an uncomfortable pinching and pulling feeling. Can anyone tell me- is this normal?

Hi ladies! hoping i can join! EDD is 25th September and we had an early scan when i was 8 weeks 3 days as i couldn't wait. Will be 11 weeks tomorrow but won't be having my scan until 20th when i am 13 weeks as i am off for a bit of sun on sat. Slightly annoying that i have to wait another week but i figure whats another couple of days. Would be good to know that everything is as it should be though :(
Sickness is still here and seems to appear about 9pm every night. Struggling with my work wardrobe and finding outfits......

Hi Jaynie :)
Congratulations :)
your EDD is 2 days ahead of mine.
Are you going anywhere nice for your Sun?

I'm jealous of your Sun! I want some sun!

Had my scan and have been put forward from 19th to 8th so not really a late September baby but i would like to stay here if that's ok!

Turtle - I think that is totally normal. I am having all sorts of what you describes as well as some cramping too. Asked the midwife and she explained it was just the uterus stretching and things expanding generally and not to worry at all about it. If you have any spotting, then I would call your midwife or doctor but I am sure you are just growing!

AFM - I have not weighed myself at all but am VERY sure that I have put on weight. I was a very normal weight to begin with so it is all showing a lot. I am having a VERY hard time hiding the big bump!! For about 3 weeks I was so sick that all i ate was crackers and toast. Now I can eat more but still have a lot of food aversions and feel personally offended by broccoli and mushrooms!! Ha!!

I plan to tell all my colleagues on Monday when I am past the 12 week mark. Plus, I cant really hide it very well anymore a anyway. I guess I am extra big cause they are twins.

I have had some awful MS this week. Nausea, headaches, etc - just generally feeling soooo awful that I almost called out of work this morning. I am hoping some of you ladies are feeling better than I am!

Tenerife! Need to warm up! The weather in the uk is so depressing! Thanks for the amazing welcome!
In bed and the 'morning' sickness is back!

I've had quite a bit of spotting today... :cry:

MW has booked me in for an early scan but it's not til Friday.

I have a nasty cough so am hoping that's irritating my cervix and nothing more sinister.

:( xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->