Late September Babies Thread!

Yes! It is our first. Makes me smile to think of others going through similar things!
Yes, I am trying to stay chill as much as possible. But also googling things I can and can't eat. I am going to call the dr tomorrow and try to make an appointment asap. There is usually some wait time here (nyc).

Is it your first?

Yes it is my first as well! :flower: I think I am going to try and book my appt too, I live in England. Glad there is someone to talk to who knows exactly what you're thinking as its too early (for me) to mider all my friends and family about it :haha:

Me too!

:wave:

I'm due 27 September with my second!

I got my :bfp: last Wednesday at 10/11DPO. I tested because I had a couple of dizzy spells. I had crazy vertigo with my DD so it was a big flag for me. I can also pinpoint a little spot where Button is, the exact same place as with DD. That started at 3/4DPO! :wacko:

Going to test again in the morning when the :witch: was due.

I have also ordered a double pack of digis and will aim to get a 2-3 then a 3+ on them.

Gonna call the Drs tomorrow and book in with the midwife.

xXx

:wave:

I'm due 27 September with my second!

I got my :bfp: last Wednesday at 10/11DPO. I tested because I had a couple of dizzy spells. I had crazy vertigo with my DD so it was a big flag for me. I can also pinpoint a little spot where Button is, the exact same place as with DD. That started at 3/4DPO! :wacko:

Going to test again in the morning when the :witch: was due.

I have also ordered a double pack of digis and will aim to get a 2-3 then a 3+ on them.

Gonna call the Drs tomorrow and book in with the midwife.

xXx

Congrats! How exciting! What does it mean a little spot where Button is?

Yup - I know exactly when conception occurred due to there only being one possible chance of conception. My LMP would put me at something like 4 weeks and 5 days but my ovulation/conception would put me at 3 weeks and 5 days. I have longer cycles so based on conception my LMP should be 25/12 but it's actually 19/12 so not sure which date to give them as I know my dates would change based on lmp to the dates I know are right. Seems silly basing it all on wrong dates!

Button is what I'm calling this little bean.

I can pinpoint exactly where it is. I felt it from about 7DPO with DD but much earlier this time. It feels like a little firm spot from the inside but I don't think it actually feels firm if I poke it! Although hubby has banned poking! :haha:

xXx

Button is what I'm calling this little bean.

I can pinpoint exactly where it is. I felt it from about 7DPO with DD but much earlier this time. It feels like a little firm spot from the inside but I don't think it actually feels firm if I poke it! Although hubby has banned poking! :haha:

xXx

Are you poking via your vagina?! Your uterus will be below your pelvic bone till you're around 12 weeks so you must be poking pretty hard!

Haha! No, I'm not! It's just above my pelvic bone. I have only ever felt it with both my pregnancies so who knows what it is. As soon as I felt it again though, I had a good idea I was pregnant.

Also to add, I'm hoping to stay :yellow: again but hubby hasn't agreed as yet. He wanted to find out last time but hoping I can convince him as he actually loved not knowing in the end!

xXx

Hello ladies,

I am 4 weeks and a bit right now, with an estimated due date of September 25th. Anyone just got their BFP and planning to have a late-September baby? Let's be buddies and compare symptoms and celebrate the milestones together! I know we are still early and a lot can happen, but I'd love to hear from some other newly-pregnant ladies.

Let the countdown begin!
I'm right there with you. Due Sept 28th with my first. 33 now but will be 34 in March. Thanks for the thread, so many ladies are "lucky" to be quite a bit younger than we are.

Hello ladies,

I am 4 weeks and a bit right now, with an estimated due date of September 25th. Anyone just got their BFP and planning to have a late-September baby? Let's be buddies and compare symptoms and celebrate the milestones together! I know we are still early and a lot can happen, but I'd love to hear from some other newly-pregnant ladies.

Let the countdown begin!
I'm right there with you. Due Sept 28th with my first. 33 now but will be 34 in March. Thanks for the thread, so many ladies are "lucky" to be quite a bit younger than we are.

33 now, 34 in May. Nice there are a few of us 30 somethings in here.

Hello ladies,

Let the countdown begin!

Now you guys can feel younger :) I am 36, turning 37 end of August! #1

Hello ladies,

Let the countdown begin!

Now you guys can feel younger :) I am 36, turning 37 end of August! #1

Harvestqueen you are the best

I will be 27 next month. DH is 30 xx

Yup, the insomnia strikes again! 3am, asleep for 2 hours and the stupid cat wakes me up and now WIDE awake! Beginning to wonder if its more anxiety and paranoia rather than pregancy symptom though!

I just have trouble getting to sleep. Bouts of worry and paranoia go through my mind uncontrollably. DH wants to get kittens this spring, i am very back and forth about that. I have switched up my vitamins so i'm still a little apprehensive about that. I am studying toilet paper everytime I use the bathroom. Then there's the day dreaming of me holding my baby for the first time. Thinking about the future. So much going on for one mind.I will feel so much better after a little time passes and I get to see a doctor.
I feel quite crazy sometimes, so it affects my ability to get to sleep a little bit :haha:

Sounds very familiar! I feel like I'm waiting for something to go wrong! I'm wishing my life away waiting to be far enough along to book with my midwife and get a scan! I want it til be mid march now! I want to know everthing is okay. I keep just waiting to wake up in a puddle of blood :-/

I'm 35 and dh will be 35 in August.

Wow you guys- I'm too scared to even START the conversation about finding out the sex! Every little twinge and ache makes me feel my belly and think "is everything alright in there?" Anyone who has had a baby before- when will I relax? I really want to enjoy this experience! As you can probably tell, I'm a first-timer. :wacko:

I'm 35 and dh will be 35 in August.

Wow you guys- I'm too scared to even START the conversation about finding out the sex! Every little twinge and ache makes me feel my belly and think "is everything alright in there?" Anyone who has had a baby before- when will I relax? I really want to enjoy this experience! As you can probably tell, I'm a first-timer. :wacko:

With my DD, I relaxed a lot once I got to the end of the first trimester. I my first scan at 12 weeks, right before the end of the first trimester. I heard her heartbeat and saw her and I relaxed about the pregnancy quite a bit.
This time I still find myself worrying and wishing away this first trimester. Lol. I think I'll relax once I hear the heartbeat.

Had a dream I was bleeding last night. Was horrible. Has taken me a while to realise it was a dream! Urgh feel all out of kilter now...

I guess I belong in here, too! Should be due around September 29. This is my first, I will be 32 when I deliver.

I have to say I'm petrified! We've tried for this baby for nine months and had one miscarriage at 6w in July, and I just want to know everything is okay!

I'm obsessively peeing on sticks, I just get so happy when I see that line show up. I'm (un)fortunate in that I work in a lab and have the capability of checking my own blood hCG. It's hard not to, but I know I'll just stress over numbers.

Hoping everyone has a happy nine months!

Hi src! :)
Of the last 14 days I have POAS 12 times. :haha: I love seeing the lines show up too! I loved seeing the progression of the intensity of the lines too. I have two 88 cent WalMart cheapies in the closet for if I get the urge to do it. Which I think I will between now and whenever my first appt will be. Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->