Late September Babies Thread!

I'm nearly 35 and DH is 38.

Off to POAS for the 2nd time today as AF was due.

I think you just have to hope for the best without getting over-excited. I had a lot of symptoms and started to show quite early last time, which was reassuring. But then I'm stressing now that I don't feelas weird this time! :wacko:

xXx

Looks like I can join this thread - got my BFP this morning! NHS site puts my due date at 29th September, which is exciting as that is the month we were hoping for. I'm am 26 (27 in march) and DH is 30. This is our first. Still not really sunk in yet!!

Hey other people who joined the thread :)

adopim - I hear you, that's exactly how I feel when I'm trying to get to sleep. I try and tell myself to think of annnything else because I'm exhausted.

Loukachu - I also keep having vivid dreams about pregnancy, at least they aren't nightmares though :hugs: So I guess the crazy dreams are a sign lol

Hi all

So excited to join you ladies :)

I am due 30th September with baby number 2. I'm 30, will be 31 10 days after babies due date so a wonderful pressy!!

We are over the moon as have been trying for a while now. I actually concieved the night after after our wedding which is really special :)

Hoping to start getting some symptoms now. Its strange wanting to actually get sick but I can't wait.....ha ha!! Last time I was really sick and always told thats a good sign. So bring it on!!

xxx

Hey other people who joined the thread :)

adopim - I hear you, that's exactly how I feel when I'm trying to get to sleep. I try and tell myself to think of annnything else because I'm exhausted.

Loukachu - I also keep having vivid dreams about pregnancy, at least they aren't nightmares though :hugs: So I guess the crazy dreams are a sign lol

Am hoping they are more dream like for me in future! Really threw me but doing ok now!

I had a very strange dream last night and I was going to write it out on here because it was so odd. I should have done right when I woke up because now I forgot the details of it! Maybe I'll remember something about it later. :haha:
It is crazy what pregnancy does to us, even in our minds. :rofl:

I got to sleep relatively quickly, but I didn't get to bed until around 2:15am do that would explain why. My mind didn't take me to bad places, so I'll count it as a victory despite being so late :)

Congratulations and welcome to our newcomers!! :thumbup:

SymptomWatch3.0!: So I've never been the type to get super sore boobs around AF, so my boobs don't hurt that much now but...

I could swear they're BIGGER than just a few days ago! They definitely feel fuller! Anyone else have growing boobies at this point?!

SymptomWatch3.0!: So I've never been the type to get super sore boobs around AF, so my boobs don't hurt that much now but...

I could swear they're BIGGER than just a few days ago! They definitely feel fuller! Anyone else have growing boobies at this point?!

Yes! Even DH has noticed they are getting a bit bigger. Tho he can't really touch due to extreme sore nipples right now. Lol. My sports bras are starting to get too small and my normal bras (which are already push up) are making them look even more enormous! :haha:

I just spend $50 on a new bra, and now I'm wondering if I threw my money away because who knows how long I'll be able to wear it...

Ah well, I guess our nice clothes will be waiting for us after we have our babies!

Not my boobs per se but they do feel a little fuller. However, my nipples are on steroids. They've gone from pretty non-existent to looking like mini marshmallows on the ends of my boobs! They're also super sensitive so them pointing and rubbing inside my bra isn't great!

Yep, that's pretty much how I view it. I told DH I'm going to need to go buy a couple different bras and probably some summer maternity clothes (I already have maternity pants and a couple shirts but they are not summer clothes) because I already know I'm going to show a lot sooner this time... And I'm going to need stretchy clothes. He asked me why. Haha. Needless to say, I already pulled out my maternity pants from the storage closet.... :haha:

My boobs are definitely bigger - my friend has given me some sleeping bras. Hadn't heard of them but am sure they will help with the pain.

Also have gas and lots of it.

Summer maternity clothes it will be - no hiding it once the weather gets warm lol!

I am already in my fat pants. It is the only pair I can close with the bloating. I don't know what to do with my bras.. HELP!! I was a natural 30ddd, but the closest that mall stores carry was a 32dd, even the maternity shops. We were getting ready for bed last night and my husband told me that it is time for some new bras since i was squeezing out the top and the sides. I don't know what to do. There is no where in town that sells a 30 anything let alone whatever is above a ddd. In the mean time I have MacGuyvered a rig with an ace bandage and two old sports bras. Not the most comfortable but at least the girls are secure.

I am already in my fat pants. It is the only pair I can close with the bloating. I don't know what to do with my bras.. HELP!! I was a natural 30ddd, but the closest that mall stores carry was a 32dd, even the maternity shops. We were getting ready for bed last night and my husband told me that it is time for some new bras since i was squeezing out the top and the sides. I don't know what to do. There is no where in town that sells a 30 anything let alone whatever is above a ddd. In the mean time I have MacGuyvered a rig with an ace bandage and two old sports bras. Not the most comfortable but at least the girls are secure.

That's an impressive pair of knockers! I think I'm a 38DD and some of my more secure hammocks are feeling a tad tight around the bust but the fastening bit is fine. My underwires are a bit uncomfy.

You're supposed to wear non-wired bras in pregnancy anyway!

xXx

You're supposed to wear non-wired bras in pregnancy anyway!

xXx

Further into your pregnancy yes - but at the minute I don't have any non-underwired bras. They're not supportive enough - Especially at work when I'm getting into all sorts of positions to deliver babies :lol:

Before af I would always get the most horribly sore Bbs! They seem to be less so now, hurting more in the eve. I'm a 38 f so I really hope they dont get TOO much bigger... So far I haven't noticed anything... I hope that's not bad...

When are you guys planning on resuming your sexual relationship? I feel far too twitched at the minute but not sure how long holding off is reasonable. DH is fairly easy, he normally has a lower sex drive than me so I don't feel I'm being mean to him... at the minute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->