Late September Babies Thread!

There are lots of impressive pairs on here. Haha, I'm a 32B and my estimation by the end of the pregnancy I will be at least a 34C. Lol, but mine aren't impressive :rofl:
We have not stopped in our sexual relations really. We've veered from our every other day agreement but we still go at least twice a week. :shrug:

We have not stopped in our sexual relations really. We've veered from our every other day agreement but we still go at least twice a week. :shrug:

Ahh, I shan't be resuming any of that business for at least a few weeks. I want to make sure this :baby: is well and truly comfy (had several MC). Just not sure whether waiting till 6-8 weeks is alright or whether it should be longer... Hmm.

Because I was spotting my dr said I can't have sex yet- I hope I get the ok this week! I've been especially um, interested. :)

Hmm, i'm not sure. I was told that that sex won't cause a miscarriage, so I personally don't worry about it (unless I started spotting, then I would refrain for a while). I would say just waiting until you are comfortable with it again. You gotta go with how you feel. And really if you are uncomfortable with it, it takes away the fun of it anyway and therefore making it counterproductive. Go with your feelings hun :hugs:

With all my aches and pains haven't felt very much like it. What is the official guidance? That it is ok? Just not quite there yet.

Success!! I found a 32F Wacoal bra at Ross Dress for Less or $5.99. Those in the US check them out and you can get cheap bras of almost any size for cheap! The same bra at barenecessities.com would run me $65. I also found a camisole to hide my bloat tummy for the same price. This means I can just get a new bra now each time I go up in size without feeling guilty. No more Richard Dean Anderson bras for this woman!

Drs office called to confirm my checkup on the 29th..caasnt wait that long... The nurse said my due date was between the 22nd and the 27th. Weird. I guess they will confirm it with the ultrasound?? So I have no idea if I am half way through four weeks or five weeks.

This is funny, I clicked on the thread thinking oh great people due when I am (Sept 28th) and see a discussion of boobs and sex lol. I'm a 38H and am scared about what they're going to look like lol. I"m overweight but have always had abnormally large breasts no matter my weight.

As for sex, I want it! I don't want to until I see my doctor on Thursday though, but boy oh boy do I want it

When I was pregnant with my first the doctor gave me the greenlight for sex (though at that point I wasn't in a stable relationship so I never wanted anything do with him anyway). As long as you aren't spotting or bleeding there really is not much reason to hold back. I've decided that I am going to keep doing it. If there comes a point where the doctor tells me not to i will listen but until then I will just carry on as normal. I believe that it really just boils down to whether or not you are comfortable with it.
Besides, I don't know how my DH will respond when my belly gets really big. He may just be totally turned off once we get to that point, so I gotta get my full as much as I can now just in case his libido disappears later.

Sad, I washed all my maternity pants... My favorite pair has a huge hole in them :( That was disappointing. :haha:

They do initially date you based on CD1. A lot of times that remains your due date. It may change by a day or two depending. With my DD, my due date was always the same even though she was a bit small (I had her at 38w4d and she was only 6lbs).

So I have no idea if I am half way through four weeks or five weeks.

Don't they date it from your CD1? Ours are the same and mine is September 25th...

That must be what they meant by lmp? My other date was from my temperature spike on cd20. What does lmp stand for? I just picked my ticker half way between the two. Which do you think would be the most accurate? Cd1 was dec 16.

LMP is last menstrual period. It's the first day of your last period. Mine was December 18. My EDD based on that is September 24. Sometimes they will estimate it based on your Ov day, which in my case my EDD remains the same whether calculated by LMP or Ov date. If you know when you Ov'd then that might be even more accurate to calculate your EDD. Especially if you have a long cycle and Ov later in it.

Cd 1 was dec 20 for me but I o'd on cd 19 so that puts my due date at sept 30!

What is everyone planning to do with work? (Assuming you ARE working...) I am a teacher so I will plan to start off the school year, work right up to a few days before my due date, then come back in January 1/2 time. Ill probably go back to full time in feb. I don't get maternity leave and I'm a little scared how well make it work, but I have faith it will work out.

LMP is last menstrual period. It's the first day of your last period. Mine was December 18. My EDD based on that is September 24. Sometimes they will estimate it based on your Ov day, which in my case my EDD remains the same whether calculated by LMP or Ov date. If you know when you Ov'd then that might be even more accurate to calculate your EDD. Especially if you have a long cycle and Ov later in it.

Hmm my LMP was 19th December which would put me forward to 25th September EDD then. However, I don't actually ovulate until CD20-22 ish so it seems really silly to put me there. I think my scan would put me back a week or so when I go for it at 12/40.

Hubby was so funny - Talking of sex he said - Will I not like poke it in the head or something? "Umm Richard, it doesn't HAVE a head at the minute and did Coby come out with a penis end shaped bruise on his head???" I've never seen him so red! haha

What is everyone planning to do with work? (Assuming you ARE working...) I am a teacher so I will plan to start off the school year, work right up to a few days before my due date, then come back in January 1/2 time. Ill probably go back to full time in feb. I don't get maternity leave and I'm a little scared how well make it work, but I have faith it will work out.

I'm a midwife so can finish any time after 29 weeks. I think I plan to try to get to 36 weeks though it could be difficult working on delivery suite up to that gestation as I'm only 5ft 2 and got HUGE with Coby (he was 9lb15). Literally like a barrel. Plus I'm not sure how long I'd be able to fit behind the wheel of my car and I have a 65 mile commute to work and back every shift. I may use some annual leave to finish earlier but I was hoping to use it on the end of maternity leave rather than the start. I'd probably look to go back to work April time. Maybe a bit later depending on finances as entitled to a full year but the last 3 months would be unpaid.

Hmm my LMP was 19th December which would put me forward to 25th September EDD then. However, I don't actually ovulate until CD20-22 ish so it seems really silly to put me there. I think my scan would put me back a week or so when I go for it at 12/40.

Hubby was so funny - Talking of sex he said - Will I not like poke it in the head or something? "Umm Richard, it doesn't HAVE a head at the minute and did Coby come out with a penis end shaped bruise on his head???" I've never seen him so red! haha

Yeah, it would make more sense for you to base your EDD on your Ov date rather than LMP. I think eventually measurements will back that up.

:rofl: "penis end shaped bruise", oh that is hilarious!

Yeah, it would make more sense for you to base your EDD on your Ov date rather than LMP. I think eventually measurements will back that up.

:rofl: "penis end shaped bruise", oh that is hilarious!

Thanks for clearing the ovu date stuff up! Moved my chart to my ovu date since it is 6 days later than lmp date.

Noo, I am terrified about the size of this kid(s). I hope it is just one. My grandmother and her sister were fraternal twins and i am in my 30s. I am 5'0 and DH is 6'1. Hoping for one 6-7 lb baby, but as long as they are healthy I should not complain.

Turtlemomma I'm a teacher too. I intend to work til at least a week b4 due date, if not til actual due date.

On the subject of sex we dtd a few times since bfp but am now too tired and nauseous!

I need clothes! I have no maternity clothes as I gave them all away as Owen was supposed to be our last! Same with all our baby equipment :dohh:

Now I'm starting to get the "sneeze pains" :( I don't remember them feeling quite this sharp, especially this early. One of those "different than last time" moments I guess. Lol.

Hey everyone! I'm due in the early half of September, the 12th!

Only real symptoms I have had yet are the obvious missed period, 2 positive pregnancy tests, my boobs have gone up an entire cup size (unlucky me, they are now a FF) and I get random period like cramps that aren't as painful as those. Oh, and I have been hugging a bucket all night and day cause of the occasional mouthful of spew YUCK!

This is also my first, my partner and I are still in complete shock haha

Now I'm starting to get the "sneeze pains" :( I don't remember them feeling quite this sharp, especially this early. One of those "different than last time" moments I guess. Lol.

I get those! I had a proper sneezing fit earlier and every sneeze I said "Oooh!" OH was like "Ah so it is true about sneezing and orgasms then?" Errm no, this hurts/pulls!

My tummy feels warm and full, almost like when you need to open your bowels but I don't. Is anyone else getting this?

I'm also in the position that I need to buy EVERYTHING again. I don't think we kept anything other than a few nice baby clothes sets and I think those would be boy things as I don't think I kept any newborn stuff.

What cars does everyone drive? I'm twitched about mine as I bought a new mini in november... However it only has 4 seats and a small boot! Think I'd need a roof box to carry a pram and 4 people. Grr. It'd cost too much to change it since I'd then owe more than they'd give me for it at the minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->