Lateish August/Early September Bump Buddy?

K

KA92

Hi,
Im currently looking for a bump buddy to msn/text in the UK (for text) and all over (msn/email)

im due August 30th 2010, in my first tri currently 6+4

anyone?:)

HiGIGi, im due my 2nd baby on sept 1st, how u getting on so far?

I'm finding it exciting and tiring and confusing and sickly and great! All in one go! You? x

Yes, had an early pregnancy scan on 5th jan as thought something was wrong, but all is well - only thing is thought I was due 19th but they put me back to 28th. next nhs scan booked for 12th April (my wedding anniversary!), but thinking of a having a private one done before then because it's too long to wait!

Have you?

yeah thats at least three months away!!!

first scan on monday

very nervous as would be around the time i last Baby T but i still have some ms so i hope its going good :)

how old are you?? and where about you from?

I'm 29, baby due around my 30th birthday, and I'm from Huddersfield in yorkshire x

aww cool :)you in the august thread on first tri too? lol i think since you in my siggy :)

xx

hi can i join please im 2nd time pg although will be my 1st as i mc in august. im due 7th sept really worried at the moment xx

heey just found out im pregnant to day, worked out roughly im due in august/september :)

Hiya to you both and congrats!how are you both?and don't be worried iv had two mcs and this ones high risk but I'm determine to have it lol!my edd has changed to 28th aug woo!

hey, im great thanks, how are u?
Struggling to get my head round it as I still can't believe it :D

Im good now
ms has weared off.aww I know but then you see baby on scan and it's brill lol :thumbup:

ms??? that morning sickness? I tend to feel sick every evening!
I know I cant wait for that :) this is my first and my partners 2nd :) x

Yup and I know omg it's clearly not morning! Aww congrats this is
my third baby go a be first sticky one lol.how long you and your partner(oh)been together?xx

nearly a year and half, we have lived together for 6months, just moved back to parents while work is done on our nmew house, just glad we decided to move somewhere bigger! wbu u and your OH?

aww awesome you think itl be done before your baby due?

we just broke up :cry: together 8 months ish...its hard but sometimes its just got abe like thta...still hurts though

HOWEVER confession : OH is probably not FOB (father of bump). We split briefly in Dec and i slept with my ex we got back together and then i found out i was pregnant, but they both are aware of it :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->