Layla

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
How you getting on with the Dr Browns bottles??

I've found her to have more wind after feeds. :wacko: Suppose tonight will be the night to see if there is any improvement as I only started using the bottles from yesterday evening.

I dont think I can cope with the sleepless nights and constant 5 hour crying matches any more. I just cant think of what else to try. She even crying early evenings now too. Mammy and Daddy are exhausted and I dont find time to rest during the day constantly washing and sterlising bottles etc...

:sad2:

he is still crying but not as bad *touches wood* he is grumpy now, crys on and off but its not constant, last night he settled earlier too so im hoping tonight will be the same.

He is bring up alot more wind too, so they must be doing something. He is starting to go every 3 hours inbetween feeds now instead of every 2 hours so im hoping that will make some diffrence aswell.

Really hope they work for you, its so tough. Me and Jase take it in turns to do teh night shift, its my night tonight, im hoping i wont be up till 3 like last time

x

hope you had more luck than me! Adam started not long after i made the first post and settled at 3am

x

Oh bless she was crying on and off yesterday afternoon. Settled again after her 8pm feed and woke up approx 11:30 I think... I gave her a feed and then was up until 1:30am

Today she seems to be a little more settled... Suppose we will have to see how tonight goes... I think she was constipated too as she hadnt done a poo since friday evening but she eventually went this afternoon.

I managed to get some sleep today any way so feeling a little better, when I fed her this morning I went back to bed until 10:30. How lazy!! :blush:

I hope something starts to work for you Layla

im glad she seems more settled today

I dont want to jinx myself but Adam isnt crying or faffing, hes calm, awake and content...fingers crossed!

x

me too... Gone 3am I was up til last night. Im changing her milk today. x

:hugs: I hope something works for you both soon, I saw my sister's LO with this and she was pulling her hair out! Hang on in there! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->