leakage after intercourse?

SweetieSouls

Reaction score
sorry a bit tmi!!
this is very embarrasing but i cant find any info on the internet!

i dont think it can be semen because i know it leaked out when i used the restroom after intercourse.

20-30 minutes later i was sitting on my computer chair and it felt like i peed on myself but it doesnt smell like urine at all...is this normal?

this happens to me after sex too. its just fluids and stuff that your body is releasing to clean out your vaginal canal... well atleast thats what i would assume it is. im sure some of it is semen, but most of it is just your own bodily lubricants and fluids and such. its usually not a whole lot though...

you arent having contractions or anything right? how far along are you?

no just period type cramps, im 33 weeks.

do you think im being paranoid?
lol

It is normal to have some sort of 'leak' after intercourse. If it persists, phone up your hospital or midwife though just to get checked x

I leak constantly, lmao, but yeah, after intercourse I always get some over the next few hours. I had a panic occasionally thinking I was leaking amniotic fluid or something but then I calm down, hehe.

thanks for asking this question, the same has been happening to me lately, at first i was worried that my waters had gone! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->