Leaking already?!

Jenny

Mami of 2
Reaction score
I couldn't believe it, lastnight I started leaking :wacko: Just the left breast though. I had this with my son but not til way later. DH had a field day with it too, every time I would laugh some would leak out so he tortured me for a good 15 mins :rofl:

Anyone else leaking already? :haha:

Leaking already , how much came out, I am going to be so scared that i leek at work and dont notice ..................

Just tell your co-workers you spilled something :rofl:
But not much came out, just a tiny bit each time. It was easily wiped off and it wouldn't soak through a shirt at that amount but I was surprised lol.

i was leaking by 15 weeks. doc said it was normal!

that is mad , my boobies have gone massive I say i will leek soon enough then

I woke up a few days ago and notice dry white milky stuff that had dripped from my nipple.... I tried to convince myself that maybe I spilled milk on myself... but that's a bit coincidental that it would only be there? bahaha.. i wonder if maybe I was leaking as well.

wow thats so early!!! I haven't even had anything close to it coming out. My boobs are massive too lmao

Maybe the ones with massive boobs dont leak every on lol maybe just everyone is different

Leaking already , how much came out, I am going to be so scared that i leek at work and dont notice ..................

usually you'll notice it becasue it comes out slowly and u'll feel wet and sticky there you'll know most likely before u get the embaressment of having it sink through ur shirt--- as long as ur wearing a bra of course--- if its a simple tank top with nothing underneath ur going to sink though though--- so keep that in mind---

also ----hopefully if ur lucky u'll only get it at night--- like i have and not have to worry about it in the day---

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->