Leave Prayer Requests Here!

Mrs. Sosa

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Any prayer requests, please leave them here, with names.

I will add you to my prayer list and of course keep you in my daily prayers for healthy & safe pregnancies, for all to go well through the labor and delivery and for the long and wonderful life of God's beautiful creations being molded and formed inside your tummy right now. =)

God Bless Every Mother!

:hugs:

awwww this is adorable i love it, please pray for me and my boyfriend to continue with a healthy pregnancy and deliver a healthy baby :) our names our Laura & Jordan

awwww this is adorable i love it, please pray for me and my boyfriend to continue with a healthy pregnancy and deliver a healthy baby :) our names our Laura & Jordan

I will definitely add you to my prayer list. Congrats on your pregnancy Laura! Congrats to your boyfriend! God loves you and your little one to be! =)

Erica and Roland.. Hoping to GET pregnant soon!! thanks :hugs:

Erica and Roland.. Hoping to GET pregnant soon!! thanks :hugs:

Erica I will keep you both in my prayers! I will pray for God to send you the wonderful gift of pregnancy and of bringing a new life into this world. =) Never lose faith. :flower:

Pray this prayer aloud with your OH:

Bodies, we speak to you in Jesus' name; You will come in line and agreement with the Word of God. You will respond to His holy Word. You will function properly and perfectly, the way God inteded you to. Every part, every organ of our reproductive system conforms to the Word and plan of God as we come together in pure, martial love. Body, conceive! Be pregnant. Cooperate with God's plan; perfect ovulation, release of perfect eggs from the ovaries, thorugh the fallopian tubes, penetrated and impregnated, fertilized by healthy sperm. Good solid attachment to uterine wall and nourished and protected for nine months (40 weeks) unharmed and unhindered. Grow to a perfect baby - spirit, soul, and body. Your Word says, Father, that none shall cast their young, nor be barren amount Your people and the number of our days You will fulfill. This pregnancy will be fulfilled. We decree it in Jesus' name and receive God's best; we won't settle for anything less in Jesus' holy name. Thank You, Lord, that it is so and done to Your honor and Glory. Amen.

What a lovely idea.. Please add me to your prayer list, for a continued healthy pregnancy. I am 9 weeks and have miscarried previously :cry: Our names are Lins and Andy.
Can I be cheeky and add my best friend Michelle who is trying to conceive and hoping for a + test at Christmas.

God Bless you and your pregnancy also xxxxx

Thank you Mrs Sosa :hugs:

What a lovely idea.. Please add me to your prayer list, for a continued healthy pregnancy. I am 9 weeks and have miscarried previously :cry: Our names are Lins and Andy.
Can I be cheeky and add my best friend Michelle who is trying to conceive and hoping for a + test at Christmas.

God Bless you and your pregnancy also xxxxx

Thank you Mrs Sosa :hugs:

I will add you both to my prayer list Lins and Andy. =) Please send this prayer along to your best friend Michelle:

Bodies, we speak to you in Jesus' name; You will come in line and agreement with the Word of God. You will respond to His holy Word. You will function properly and perfectly, the way God inteded you to. Every part, every organ of our reproductive system conforms to the Word and plan of God as we come together in pure, martial love. Body, conceive! Be pregnant. Cooperate with God's plan; perfect ovulation, release of perfect eggs from the ovaries, thorugh the fallopian tubes, penetrated and impregnated, fertilized by healthy sperm. Good solid attachment to uterine wall and nourished and protected for nine months (40 weeks) unharmed and unhindered. Grow to a perfect baby - spirit, soul, and body. Your Word says, Father, that none shall cast their young, nor be barren amount Your people and the number of our days You will fulfill. This pregnancy will be fulfilled. We decree it in Jesus' name and receive God's best; we won't settle for anything less in Jesus' holy name. Thank You, Lord, that it is so and done to Your honor and Glory. Amen.

Aw Thankyou I will pass this on to her

Thankyou xxxxxxxxxxxxx :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

thankyou very much, i also wish you the best in your pregnancy :D

Please pray for my unborn child, that he/she will grow healthy and to term. Please also pray for the ladies still in the LTTTC section. They all deserve to be here and so desperately want to be mommies.

Please pray for my unborn child, that he/she will grow healthy and to term. Please also pray for the ladies still in the LTTTC section. They all deserve to be here and so desperately want to be mommies.

Absolutely! I have left a prayer in that section for all of them to read. Here it is again if you would like to pass it along:

Bodies, we speak to you in Jesus' name; You will come in line and agreement with the Word of God. You will respond to His holy Word. You will function properly and perfectly, the way God inteded you to. Every part, every organ of our reproductive system conforms to the Word and plan of God as we come together in pure, martial love. Body, conceive! Be pregnant. Cooperate with God's plan; perfect ovulation, release of perfect eggs from the ovaries, thorugh the fallopian tubes, penetrated and impregnated, fertilized by healthy sperm. Good solid attachment to uterine wall and nourished and protected for nine months (40 weeks) unharmed and unhindered. Grow to a perfect baby - spirit, soul, and body. Your Word says, Father, that none shall cast their young, nor be barren amount Your people and the number of our days You will fulfill. This pregnancy will be fulfilled. We decree it in Jesus' name and receive God's best; we won't settle for anything less in Jesus' holy name. Thank You, Lord, that it is so and done to Your honor and Glory. Amen.:flower:

Please could you add myself and my husband, Nicola and Elliot to your prayer list and pray that we have a healthy pregnancy and healthy full term baby.

God bless you and your baby too

Thank you

Nicola
xxx

i think everybody should pray for all the ladies worrying about miscarraige and early loss and ob's giving them no hope.

I believe every woman deserves to have no doubt before having her pregnancy ended....

Get a second opinion!!!

Please pray for me and my partners babyto keep it healthy and strong as I've been having a lot of pain an am so scared of miscarraige
Our names are Rebekah and Rich

Thankyou xx

What a beautiful thng to offer us all.

Please say a prayer for us, for a safe and healthy pregnancy and a happy and healthy baby.

Thanks
Lisa & jason

I have to say, I am not really religious, but those prayers sent a shiver down my spine. What an honestly lovely thing to give people. How kind :flower:

please say a prayer for my scan tomorrow and a healthy ,in the right place pregnancy

thank you

louise and ross

Thank you so much for offering your prayers to us. It is so kind of you.
Things have been a bit rocky between OH and I and I wondered if you might consider praying for our relationship. We are due to have our baby in a couple months but have been having some troubles communicating. Also if its not too much to ask could you join me in praying for a healthy remaining pregnancy and delivery.
Thanks,
Jaylynn and DJ

I love this thread, please pray for me and my unborn child to have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

I would also like it if you can pray for my boyfriend Carlos that he get a clue and understand the true meaning of being a father (our children), boyfriend (to me) and family man (for us all).:cry:

Thank you so much.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->