Leaving your baby with OH

My oh is great with our daughter and i have no problem leaving him to look after all 4 of the kids. He even does the early morning bottles when he is off work at weekends so that i get some extra sleep. We always take in turns putting Ruby to sleep night times and are very much a team when it comes to chores etc...x

I do trust hubby with our LO but i don't want to express so i won't be leaving her for any length of time yet.
However if hubby is absorbed in his online games a bomb could go off, or some mad man could come in to our house and he might notice...perhaps an hour later! (Maybe a slight exaggeration......can you tell his games make me mad?!)
But if she is crying he has to finish what he is doing first before picking her up, and during the day she sleeps on her tummy and i wouldn't trust him not to check on her often enough.

I feel like this also , he snaps easily , and always does a cant be assed job at it.

I totally trust Elliot's dad to look after him, He gets up twice in the night to feed and change Elliot for me (so i can get some sleep and not be grumpy the next day when looking after him lol) and it's great to have some help.

But i don't trust anyone else yet to have him, my sister has been offering to have him off me for an hour or two just to sleep or get housework done etc but i just cant accept it just yet. I know she'd look after him fine (shes got three kids and i think shes a fab mom) but its just difficult....i didnt understand it untill i had my own baby whats its like to worry and be protective!!

I've only been away from Elliot once so far-and that was for three hours, while My hubby (dad) took him to his moms for a bit so i could do a big clean up at home (was driving me mad!)...i felt so odd though. something was missing.....lol...

I happy to leave abby with jackson if it wasn`t for him sitting up on the computer all night the first week i would of not really coped but he is great and he just loves spending time with her might i add he has gone a bit slack lately but who could blame him working 60 hr weeks

I trust OH to look after him ( do I? lol )
Only after i fed Lo and change his nappy,lol

i leaqve jack with his daddy for baths and stuff but havent left jack and gone out.purelyfor the fact im bfing and have tried expressing and jack wont take it from the bottle yet so im kinda stuck to be around any way.

it does get better though i didnt trust adam to start with but it is his baby to and i knew he would be fine after a little practice xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->