*Leeds ladies*

Thanks hun, i try not to think about the state my poor little shop will e in when i go back next jan...

my evening is much better OH bought me the new limited edition eeyore from the disney shop and we bought LO a 'my first pooh bear' xx

Ha yes Linzi now I remember I have a friend who works near the airport and I remember her saying Guiseley :dohh:

Hope works goes ok Berniep your colleagues sound like a really good bunch :)

Trickier than the last one hun!!! I've spotted the whole way through so far and the sickness has been pretty bad, a lot worse than last time!! But apart from that it's ok :) We were trying for this baby for a while so just feel blessed we have it :) & got our 12 week tomorrow too! eek!

How are you all feeling this eve? I LOVED 2nd tri I can't wait to get there this time, hopefully I'll have stopped feeling like crap before than :rofl:

xxx

Oohhh hello :wave: of course you can join us.

Im the manager bernie so had to... shes gonna be in for a shock tomorrow :haha: xx

Thank you hun :) How are you doing this eve? Where abouts is your shop? x

:wohoo: for 12wk scan tomorrow Linzi hon you must share pics :)

I have a 4d scan booked with `meet your baby` on Saturday :) We are taking our little man Oliver cause he didnt attend the NHS ones with us and hes so excited to meet his little brother...bless him!

I work at white rose, im the store manager for red5, the gadget shop.
LO has just started his/her nightly party so were gonna snuggle up and watch my tummy jump lol. Hope youre keeping well xx

:wohoo: for 12wk scan tomorrow Linzi hon you must share pics :)

I have a 4d scan booked with `meet your baby` on Saturday :) We are taking our little man Oliver cause he didnt attend the NHS ones with us and hes so excited to meet his little brother...bless him!

Aw how lovely :) you'll have to let me know how it goes!! We really want to have one for Seth to see the baby just not sure if we can afford it!

I work at white rose, im the store manager for red5, the gadget shop.
LO has just started his/her nightly party so were gonna snuggle up and watch my tummy jump lol. Hope youre keeping well xx

Oh really?! I LOVE that store!! Although you nearly had to mop my puke of your floor there a couple of weeks back. Fortunately managed to leg it to the loos opposite :rofl: Next time Im there if I see a pregnant lady I'll come nd say hi :)

Ours was a great package bargain hon :) 110.00 should have been 250.00....includes gender confirmation and a 45min scan with lots of pics and a dvd to name but a few :dance:

I will let you know how we get on because this place are always doing great package deals at a cheap rate and come highly recommended from another Leeds bnb member :thumbup:

Ooh, i cant do with my own sick let alone anyone elses :haha: yeah come say hi :wave: i am a bigger girl but i do look pregnant now and even if i dont im the one thats constantly rubbing her tummy :rofl:

Weve got a 3D bonding scan at babybond on 6th feb, hopefully we can finally find out the sex :happydance: xx

Hello ladies,
how r u all today?
Linzi did you say u were having ur 12 week scan 2day? if so how did it go? hopefully now ur approaching 2nd tri the spotting and ms will leave you alone and u can get on with enjoying being pregnant xx
Rwllgoodchild, i see u don't know what team ur on either, my baby decided it would be nice to lay with its legs crossed and tucked under its bum during the 20 week scan and even after lots of bouncing around and changing position it refused to move legs, did loads of flips though which is impressive with legs how they were, the sonographer said she thinks she might have caught a really quick site of a willy but couldn't be sure so i suspect another boy but daren't buy too much just in case. I'm already measuring a bit big so i'm hoping they offer me a growth scan and then maybe they'll have a quick peek for me lol. I keep trying to talk hubby into a private scan but as we took the boys to my 20 week scan he's not having any of it lol xx
How r u today Madly? xx
I'm chilling before i have to get ready for work and pick kids up, 2 days running i've fallen asleep on the sofa for a couple of hours after dropping kids at school, not slept too well lately now hubby is poorly and baby seems to think jumping on my bladder is a reasonable nighttime activity, i'll need shares in andrex soon xxx

yoo hoo :hi: im from leeds
23 expecting 2nd bundle of yellow fun. Due on 17th May and will be going to LGI again if all goes to plan.
Im hoping for a natural water birth this time so ladies if your in around that date keep the pool clear for me haha
xx

Thanks for asking Bernie hon :hugs:

I had my GTT today which went well despite my fears :( and now have an headache to am resting up before the school run :lol:

Am working tomorrow (my hrs are 6.45am-2.15pm) so I feel for you esp when your tired after a broken nights sleep :hugs:

Welcome Kadey :wave:

Where do you ail from?

Hows pregnancy no2?

Hello! I've seen a few of you on here before but never realised your all from Leeds!!

I'm hopefully pushing at St James's ...... [fingers crossed I make it that far]

How is everyone?? xxx

:wave: kaileymonster.....welcome!

Me too I will be pushing at Jimmies :)

It's the rooms that swung it for me... and the private bathrooms!!

I cannot wait!! to be in labour!! I'm sooo looking forward to it... [bit weird I know] :) xx

hi kailey,
welcome. hows your pregnancy going? My first trimester was touch n go but seem to be going ok now - got 20 weeks scan next week so fingers crossed xx

It's the rooms that swung it for me... and the private bathrooms!!

I cannot wait!! to be in labour!! I'm sooo looking forward to it... [bit weird I know] :) xx

Yeah must admit the private bathrooms are great :) am not sure I would like sharing :wacko: I was nice to get a lovely bath after I delivered Oliver.....in peace :lol:

I`m looking forward to labour too hon so your not on your own there...infact am so excited :dohh:

hi kailey,
welcome. hows your pregnancy going? My first trimester was touch n go but seem to be going ok now - got 20 weeks scan next week so fingers crossed xx

Whens your scan hon? Are you St James or LGI?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->