Lego dimensions

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Anyine seen any good deals on their travels? This is basically all ds2 wants so currently trying to also think of some toy ideas but currently just need good deals on lots of sets!

Amazon often do multipack characters for cheap. I have Dimensions and love it but the sets can get so expensive. I haven't brought any for the last 18 months due to getting ready for 2 babies in that time but I would look at Amazon.

The level, character and fun packs are not set to any particular make of console though the bases are so always make sure you get what ever base is sold for your console. This is one deal:
https://www.amazon.com/Dimensions-P...&sr=8-29&keywords=lego+dimensions+level+packs

Some multipacks are a fair bit more expensive but it will depend on the series. The blue bases are the first season so they are a lot cheaper. The gold is the newest. Try to stock up on the first, wait for the third to be released then the gold drop in price and that's the time to dive in and grab them. :) I'm a HUGE Lego bargin hunter. :haha: I've never paid full price in the 4 years I've been buying it for me or the kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->