Lego Vs Lego Junior

motherofboys

Reaction score
We have normal Lego, but I've seen the Lego Junior and just wondering what the difference is. Looking at the picture online I can't really see any difference. The figures and blocks all look alike :shrug:

We only have normal lego too so I'm not 100% sure! but what I take from it is that there is normal lego bricks but also like pre-made pieces, say like a wall already made or the base of a vehicle made and then you do the rest. I could be wrong tho

thanks, that makes sense, so it would smaller pieces than duplo but easier to construct than normal lego.

I *think* it's normal lego, but mainly the bigger blocks so it's easier to build x

We only have normal lego too so I'm not 100% sure! but what I take from it is that there is normal lego bricks but also like pre-made pieces, say like a wall already made or the base of a vehicle made and then you do the rest. I could be wrong tho

Ive bought ds a lego juniors digger for xmas. Havent opened the box but it seems to be as per the above. Normal lego but a simpler design. X

We've got both. It's exactly the same as normal lego but the instructions and builds are simpler for younger builders. A few pieces are probably a bit more simple, nothing was pre built in our set though. We have the lego racing car set in the red tub x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->