• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

**Leicester Meet**

Hows 11oclock?

Can everyone let me know if their coming as I'll update the first post with the time, place and people coming x

p.s Dawn do you want to text Amanda and ask her if she wants to come?

im coming jayleigh get ready for the whirl wind lol has il have the boys with me aswell x

is anyone else coming jayleigh or is it just me and you lol

Lulu is coming as well. But with it being half term do you think it's wise to go to go kids go? It'll be packed won't it? and with only 4 of us going? x

I think go kids go is definitely off, just depends on whether anyone wants to do it somewhere else like go for coffee in town or whatever. Don't mind!

Shall we go town instead? I think it might be a better idea to do it next week with kids being back at school so not so busy?

Lol we posted at about the same time, I've been a bit busy sorting out a mardy bum Halen today to write back earlier.

As I wrote above, I think next week and town would be better as I know luvbunsazzle will struggle getting there as she's in Kettering

Suits me. Same place and time?

Not sure about the same place, I think a coffee in town and a quick shop would be easier for luvs and anything is fine by me. It's up to everyone else really :shrug:
But next Weds at 11 is fine by me just the place? I was thinking we could go to Eat or Starbucks in the Highcross? I've only ever been in there once :blush: I walked round and walked straight back out lol

Yeah coffee and a shop is much more my thing. Not fancyin chasing a hyper toddler round softplay- she kills me off after ten mins!

Don't mind where although starbucks are pretty crap with highchairs. I did suggest john lewis's cafe cos they have plenty of highchairs and room for pushchairs etc.
Don't mind though!

Can we maybe get a list of those who can definitely make it? Would make things easier to plan

good, so thats sarah, me, jayleigh so far. dawn? mum2three?

also, has anyone text amanda? be a shame if she missed it!

Arghhh i cant do the 28th I go to mums n babies that day and their doing a fancy dress day for halloween and I've bought Halen a costume n everything.

Could we change the day again please? Sorry! Lol if it has to be a weds could we do the week after? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"