Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

so sorry bump :hugs:

i posted my 12 week scan in first trimester.. most everyone is saying boy!

my cerclage is tomorrow. i am relieved i made it this far and it will be a huge relief that baby is "secured" in there. i am also terrified. i haven't really shared this.. but the complications are scary. the doctor has to inform them to you and.. ugh. i can't even bring myself to say them :nope:

I'm so sorry that you're having to go through this bump.

Aww lch...:hugs: I can imagine it must be hard not to worry, but remember the most likely thing is that this will help your LO stay inside and absolutely nothing will go wrong!

Oh bump! I'm so sorry you are going through this again and that the medical staff is being super insensitive and not caring much.

You are in my thoughts. I pray the pain goes away soon and everything is okay in there so you can try again for your rainbow baby when you are ready. Never give up hun!

:hugs: We are all here for ya!

Wow! Cheryl! So awesome to see you back :dance:

Ich: We are all keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Don't focus on the complications. You will be awesome and the Doc knows what he is doing. Keep the faith hun :hugs:

Happy Civic day to my fellow Canadians.... It's a holiday Monday here and the weather is fantastic. It rained last night, so things have really cooled down :D

Think I'm gonna go to the park with DD. I just got over my morning rounds of vomiting :sick: so I am good to go -lol

How is everyone else doing?
All the best to those who have appointments this week- Keep us posted :dance:

Bump: How awful! I'm sorry they are putting your through all this. :hugs:

Ich: I'm sorry its scary. Lots of things have serious complications that could happen but seldom do. I also think the same about waking up every day. You never know what lifes going to throw you. On the odd chance it could be your last day. You just keep living. :hugs: Dr.'s have to have you sign all kinds of things like this... its standard protocol. You will for Labor and delievery, epidural etc. I'm glad you are having this done... It's going to help with your rainbow baby. (I still say girl!!!) Please get back here and update ASAP! :)

NeeSAH: Wow, I've never heard of Civic Day. I'm happy to hear you are enjoying your holiday. What are you celebrating exactly. 11 WEEEEEEKS Whoa! :)

Cheryl: I haven't forgotten about updating the front page. I've just been busy a bit here lately. :) I'm so happy you are missing the :witch: today. Happy 4 weeks!

thanks leinz. i will update asap. good thing i have a laptop cause i have been given strict instructions to only get up to use the bathroom until Wednesday AM. yesterday was 16 weeks !! oh my gosh! i cant believe how fast this is all going. it feels like yesterday you got your bfp.. and were cheering me on for mine.. saying you knew this was the month!! lol

Ich: It sure does seem like yesterday! :happydance: It's so much better getting out of the first trimester for me. :)

Here's This week's appt.'s!
Aug. 07- Wiggler (Scan)
Aug. 07- Leinzlove (Dr. Appt.)
Aug. 07- Ich28 (Cerclage)
Aug. 07- CherylC3 (Bloods)
Aug. 08- Seaweed Eater (Dr. Appt./NST)
Aug. 08- babyfeva (Dr. Appt.)
Aug. 09- Sevilla (Scan)
Aug. 09- SnowAngel (Dr. Appt.)

Does this mean we are due an update from Wiggler? And also that SnowAngel is returning from holiday? :happydance:

:hi: Hi everyone, sorry I have been awol, been feeling ill and keeping myself busy playing games in the evening :haha:

Scan tomorrow and I am sooooo nervous! Going straight from there to my mums so will update when I get home tomorrow evening. x x x

Thanks Leinzlove... Wiggler can't wait to see how u get on. Xx

LOTS of appointments tomorrow!!! GOOD LUCK LADIES :) Can't wait for updates!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->