Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

ICH and SEAWEED - HOORAY for successful ultrasound visits!!!! :dance: It's so fun to see the babies and be reassured. Ich - good luck with the stitch. I know you are nervous, but remember that it will be giving you added confidence for the remainder of your pregnancy :hugs:

srrhc - when does school start back up for you? My principal just e-mailed everyone saying that our classrooms were ready to be set up whenever we wanted to come in. I am already thinking about how I am going to be moving furniture :dohh: and reaching bulletin boards with my every growing belly in my way :winkwink: Plus, it's just too damn hot and humid to go in to the classroom anytime soon anyway.

Any of you other ladies dealing with this massive heat wave and HATING it??? When I was pregnant with DD I remember it being the hottest summer ever too!!! :brat:

School starts back the 22nd but teachers report the 14. I am just going back early to set up the room too. I am have my father and father in law help with the heavy furniture and boxes. I am eager to have everything in place so that all I have to do is plan. Our principle has us in several meetings and our open house is scheduled for the 16th so that doesn't give me much time haha! I bet your belly will be hitting everything haha! Too cute. I can't wait until mine is like that. Although I am so bloated I feel four months already.

Seaweed those pictures are precious! What a beautiful baby. Glad everything went well for you!

Leinz I am sorry you have had a rough two days. I know the sickness much be hard at times. I pray that it will ease off for you and you can enjoy the energy that comes with the second tri.

S: Its not just MS. But, feeling like my uterus is falling off. And my boobs are so sore. I can't walk further than a block without going to the loo.

I wonder if maybe showing sooner means your organs are pushed every which way sooner.

It probably does! The pressure from the uterus is what makes you have to go to the bathroom more, I think...so it would make sense that that would happen more/earlier in a subsequent pregnancy.

seaweed beautiful pics hun!!

leinz im sorry your not feeling well =[ i think its different for me this time around.. i felt absolutely horrible last time.

heres my scan pics. sorry ladies i felt the need to attach them all lol! gender guess? still thinking boy?

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 5
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 8
  • scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 7
Love the pics! Beautiful baby! My guess is girl! :happydance: Updated you scans... I think I will probably have my 20 wk scan around your 12 wk. I schedule it on Tuesday. I'm thinking it'll be the last week of August sometime. :)

I just love seeing baby! I'm so addicted! :)

What a lovely profile!! That's going to be one cute baby. I really can't tell but I'm going to stick with my original guess of boy. :D

lovely scan pics ladies!!! Wow! Can't wait for my 12 week scan :D
Sorry, I am horrible with gender guesses

Leinz: Sorry about MS. I have been miserably sick for weeks now, and I walk around with a baggy. Took my daughter to a water park today and the smell of hotdogs drove me nuts. DO you think maybe something is triggering your MS? Because it should ease off by now. Also the uterus might just be adjusting and stretching or moving around... I think? Give it a few days and you'll feel better.

Ich: Good luck on the stitch. I am sure you will be fine :hugs:

thanks ladies =] i dont really understand the skull theory. my fiancee suggested looking at sophias ultrasounds and comparing but its really hard to look at them

Hi Ladies, I have my first 'dating' scan at 7+5 on August 15, and my first OB apt Aug 29 at 9+5

:hugs:

thanks ladies =] i dont really understand the skull theory. my fiancee suggested looking at sophias ultrasounds and comparing but its really hard to look at them

I don't understand the skull theory either...Can anyone shed some light?

ICH and Seaweed - beautiful scan pictures!! :baby: Those babies are adorable. ICH, I have NO idea about your gender... but for fun I want to take a guess... BOY :shrug: Hehe, can't wait 'til you find out for real!!!!

Leinz - can't help you with the symptom issues as I didn't show ANY earlier with baby #2 :dohh: I think it's because I might have gone into this pregnancy a little thinner than last time (although, not by much!!) Oh well, hope you start feeling better soon. :hugs:

srrhc - I remember that states down south tend to start school sooner than we do. Our kids start the 29th and teachers report back the 23rd. I remember the bloating in early pregnancy too!!! It's the worst because some confuse it for "showing" but then it goes away and you are like "well what happened!?!?" :haha: haha Well, that's what happened to me, anyway :winkwink: It's tough when you are not ready to tell people you are pregnant yet, and the bloat is too painful to suck in!!! I suggest lots of baggy shirts/ jersey dresses for the beginning of the school year :shrug:

Thought I would include another "bump" photo. At 25 weeks I officially feel OBVIOUSLY pregnant (well, I did a few weeks ago too...) but now there is no denying it :haha:

The shirt in the picture is not a maternity shirt (I don't want to spend money on maternity running clothes... so I just stretch out my old stuff!!!!!) so I think the bump is more obvious because it's tight :blush:

Attachments

• rsz_1photo_119.jpg
    rsz_1photo_119.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1
Ich I'm guessing :pink:

Krippy https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=s...AQ&biw=1024&bih=690#biv=i|1;d|qGSXVA0ixG33fM:

Leinzlove I've gained 4 and a half pounds already!!!!!

Gl iwantpeace x

sevilla24
Yes I tried sucking in last night just for the fun of it haha! You could see my ribs but then it looked like I had a pop belly hehe...I love it! I'll put up with anything to have a healthy baby. I am definitely planning on lots of dresses for the beginning of the year. Once the end of September hits though I will be able to announce so I wont have to hide it as much.

Yeah southern states tend to start much earlier, but I think we get out a week earlier or something??? I don't mind going back. I get kinda bored after 6 or 7 weeks haha.

Did you say you didn't have many symptoms with one of your pregnancies? I may have read it wrong. I usually wake up with sore breast, but have good energy. I have been getting dizzy when I get up so I am trying to remember to get up slow. Usually around 1:00 I start feeling the fatigue set in. I've also been a bit gassy :blush: I wouldn't say I have had an nausea yet, but I not 100% sure. A few times I felt a little gaggy, but....I'm trying not to worry about it because it is still early and some women never get ms. I know a lot of women prolly think I am crazy to want the morning sickness!

Hope everyone else is having a great day!

What an adorable bump sevilla24! Oh I can't wait for mine!!!! I think pregnant women are the most beautiful thing.

srrhc - I never had ms with either of my pregnancies!!! The only way I knew I was pregnant was the fatigue that always set in by late afternoon (I am a morning person by nature, so I always had energy in the morning) AND the damn bloat!!!! (ok, well, and I had to pee a LOT more at night time... like, even if I didn't drink anything for hours before bed!!) I never even had weird food cravings until 2nd trimester with both pregnancies. Now, I will get something in my mind I want to eat and I won't stop until I get it!!!! My DH I think wants to kill me for it sometimes :blush:

I always felt lucky that I didn't get icky pregnancy symptoms... but that comes at a price... you start to worry about your pregnancy because you think "am I still pregnant?" But I was, twice, so try not to worry :hugs:

That makes me feel better thanks! Yeah the fatigue and bloat are obvious right now haha!

Ich: I don't know anything about skull theory. I just threw out a guess... :pink: :). I think I also guessed :pink: for Krippy! (Just feeling this thread is going to be :pink:)! :)

I know its something when the second trimester gets close, you really start to wonder. :)

I know MS is normal... but I was looking forward to it easing up a bit. However, I think alot of it is food adversions. Baby doesn't like beef at all. (Hot Roast Beef, Taco Meat). Baby doesn't like Eggs.. Yet Baby likes Hamburgers, steak... Hmmm... And then other days Baby doesn't like anything. I've had MS atleast 4 days this week and two days of complete all day MS. I will cook something I crave so bad, take a bite and instant sickness. Can't eat anymore.

I have to loo non stop. If I walk a block after I just went, got to go again. My tummy feels constant pressure and sometimes feels like its going to fall off. My boobs are so sore and can't be touched. This week I've also had the headaches and fatigue remains.

I haven't had excessive discharge with this pg until now. With DD it was from the 2ww and also with lil Dragon. (Pantyliners from the get.) Just starting to wear them now.

NeeSAH: I tell you, just because you are in second tri. Doesn't mean your symptoms will go away. Sometimes MS lasts the whole pg.

With DD... I had no MS at all. She was very easy. She had one food adversion... black beans. I was tired in the first Tri, had non stop cramping the whole pg. But, the second trimester was a breeze... didn't even feel pregnant at all. Until the third trimester when it got so uncomfortable I could scream get this baby out of me.

Sevilla: Loving your bump! And envying your comfort. :) I've been getting maternity clothes with baby bucks. But, I definitley stick to tight clothes... and belly bands. They show off the bump! The bellybands are $7.49 on eBay and I bought 2. They are a dream as I can wear all my normal clothes unbuttoned. Noone can tell and I can't either. :)

You should see me... I wear what makes the bump look most obvious. Eventually, though everything will. :) I really look forward to the holidays... I will love the bump pics at Thanksgiving and Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->